Chapter 1

The best Birthday ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wind is so calmly flying through the woods, making the rusting sounds of the leaves, sweet little songs are flowing with the wind; make the world so happy and joy”

He was resting his head on her shoulder, she was ruffled the hair of him, the familiar scent that came from her made him to cuddle her more, with a lovely smile painted on her lips she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly, he buried his face on her arms and stay calmly because he didn’t want to miss that pleasure moment. Suddenly her fingers stop ruffling his hair and they were moved to his cheeks, she caressed his cheek and kissed his temple. He looked at her with shining deer eyes.

“I love you Lu Han” She whispered. Lu Han hugged her tightly and smiled.

“I love you too Umm..”

“Do you think that you can eat for free while staying here??? Get up from the bed and go to work”

With the painful hit that made ached on Lu Han’s little hand he wake up and sat down on the bed automatically. His eyes were open widely, Lu Han blinked several times to came to the senses. He jumped out from the bed and put the pillows on other bed .On an empty bed which was a place that had a lot of giggles and smiles until the two days ago. The friend who was adopted by the kind Korean parents, A lucky child who had a chance for say good bye for the place that really similar to the hell. Lu Han felt alone after he left from the Orphanage. He was Oh Sehun the friend of Lu Han. Lu Han sighed, he held down his head and pulled out the bed cover. The rain deer toy that was on Lu Han’s bed dropped down.

“Go and wash your face Lu Han, I will arrange the bed”

 Lu Han looked up, with a cheerful smile on the face, Chanyeol patted Lu Han’s back. Lu Han couldn’t understand why Chanyeol was that much happy, he was always laughing that there’s nothing to worry about in this world. Even though the warden of the orphanage hit him bash him or kill him there’s no one can’t stop his laugh. He was practically happy virus in the orphanage.

Lu Han waddled to the bathroom, his face was looked like a white paper, and his hand was still paining, a red patch that was on the hand was hurt so much. He quickly moved to a toilet and closed the door. His sobs and tears were mingling with the water flow of the tap. He cried continuously until someone knocked the door. Lu Han quickly wiped the tears and closed the tap.

“Lu Hani Come out or else he will dragged you out “a whisper of Chanyeol that comes out from the out of the door vanished away the tears of Lu Han in an instant, he was jumping out from the toilet with eyes full of scare.

“Lu Hani, hurry up okay?” Chanyeol ruffled the hair of toddler.

“I will come quickly hyung” Lu Han smiled lightly.

 

…………………………………………………      ~~~~      ……………………………………

 

He felt that someone sat beside him. And a warm kiss that was placed on his temple made him to opened his eyes. When he saw him at the first sight he smiled like an angel.

“How do you feel today, Hmm…”Suho Caressed the temple of Yi Xing.

“I feel that I’m fine” clutching the hand of Suho, Yi Xing replied slowly.

“Su,” suddenly Yi Xing called Suho while sitting on the bed.

“Hmm” Suho who is adjusting the knot of the tie standing in front of the window replied.

“It’s still 6.30 if you can wait 15 minutes I can make the breakfast” Yi Xing’s fragile voice answered.

With a lovely smile Suho stepped near Yi Xing and sat down next to him and put his hand around his waist and pulled him closer.

“Don’t worry Xing, I already made the breakfast” he ruffled the hair of his lover.

“I’m sorry” Yi Xing sighed. “I felt that I’m a burden to you” Yi Xing whined.

Suho chuckled; he wondered how cute the Yi Xing was when he spoke Korean with a touch of Mandarin accent.

“Catch a fever is not your fault Xing, how do you gonna be a burden to me?” Suho pinched Yi Xing’s cheeks and replied.

“Ah! I almost forgot” Suho looked straightly at Yi Xing’s eyes.

“Why? What?” Yi Xing asked with the voice filled with curiosity.

“Show

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter