two

Just Another Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhwan stared at the girl — no, Bobby — seated in front of him. Everyone was seated on the dinning table and openly gawking at their only female member who was staring back at them with equally confused eyes.

 

It would have seemed like any average day for them. Like always, Bobby had a snapback jammed on his head and was clad in his usual attire of a wife-beater and basketball shorts except, his eyelashes weren’t supposed to be that long, his lips that plump and red, and his hair that long enough to fall to his chest and his chest —

 

Jinhwan swallowed in dawning apprehension. Maybe Bobby wearing a wife-beater now wasn’t a good idea, considering how obvious his s were now and how wide the arm holes are. Jinhwan glanced at Hanbin, hoping to relay his thoughts, but their charismatic leader was suddenly too busy staring at Bobby to notice.

 

In the end, Jinhwan had to slip away quietly to grab a random hoodie from the laundry basket. He was about to toss it at Bobby’s head like he always do, when Bobby turned to him with wide eyes and Jinhwan blinked once.

 

“Jinhwan hyung?” Bobby called out in a voice that sounded familiar yet foreign to Jinhwan at the same time.

 

“Cover yourself up.” Jinhwan instructed the younger, passing the hoodie over. Bobby raised her hand to receive it and unintentionally, flashed the sides of her s. Jinhwan hastily glanced away, face flushing.

 

Eventually, Hanbin regained his senses and after a quick, frantic call to the manager, it is decided that nothing can be done about it since it was a curse that every boy band had to endure.

 

Chanwoo looked like he was regretting his decision to join iKON when he heard that.

 

“I thought it was just a rumour!” The maknae wailed to himself as Hanbin dialled Hayi’s number because Bobby really needed a bra.



 

Later, Hayi arrived at their doorsteps with two bags of clothes and a giggling Suhyun by her side. The two of them took one look at Bobby and bursted out laughing. They wrestled Bobby into his bedroom for clothes fitting despite her insistences that she’s fine in her normal attire.

 

When the girls finally revealed Bobby, none of the members could stop their jaws from hitting the floor. Bobby was undeniably y.

 

Every part of Bobby that was the least bit masculine had turned feminine. Her long hair tumbled down her back in soft waves while short, choppy bangs frame her face nicely. She’s shorter now but still taller than Jinhwan by a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter