one

Just Another Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone has heard rumours of the strange curse placed on every boy band but no one has actually stepped forward and confirmed it so it was generally regarded as just that — a rumour made up by someone with a highly active imagination. After all, logically and scientifically, it couldn’t be true.

 

That was what Bobby had always thought when he had first heard of that rumour and he found no reason to believe it. Until one fine morning, Bobby woke up with a jolt and felt emptiness between his legs.

 

What? Bobby sat up in the darkness and his hand dove into his pants, searching for his missing part but to his growing horror, he found nothing. Shocked, Bobby jerked his hand from his pants but brushed against something unfamiliar on his chest.

 

Oh, no. No, no, this cannot be happening. Bobby thought in increasing panic as he (she?) cupped the two mounds of flesh on his (her?) chest. They were soft, warm and undeniably part of him (her?).

 

Then, Bobby realized that the back of his (her?) neck was abnormally warm and he (she?) instinctively made a blind grab at the back his (her?) head, only to grip long, thick hair. Bobby tugged at the hair in his (her?) hand and found that it was in fact, growing from the back of his (her?) head. Bobby forced himself (herself?) not to scream before he (she?) jumped out of bed and switched on the bedroom lights.

 

As light flooded the closed bedroom, Bobby felt all colour disappeared from his (her?) face as he (she?) stared down at the newly developed pair of s on him (her?), obvious despite the wife-beater he (she?) was wearing, and the long curtain of hair brushing the sides of his (her?) face.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter