Flashback -Cutting Ties

To Forever

Just a little flasback for what happened the day before their flight!

Chapter 5: Flashback - Cutting Ties

Tiffany’s POV

Flashback

                Taeyeon’s ringtone rang, it's my song Only One. We are packing our clothes in our shared bedroom. Both of us are on the floor, carefully choosing which things are important to take with to Canada. I stop packing my clothes to see who was calling. My girlfriend let the song go until the end of the first verse, absorbing my “jelly-like” voice to her heart before answering it. This dork is seriously too cute.

            “Hello Uncle Lee, what do you have for me?”

             I can hear mumbles through the phone.

            “So it was Dispatch… Sorry …” She looks down. More mumbles. “It’s okay Uncle and we’ll see you soon.” She hangs up and searches my eyes.

            “Uncle had arranged everything for our arrival in Edmonton, apparently an application was on hold for almost a year now that’s why the process were sped through. We have a stop-over in Vancouver for an hour... Uncle probably planned for us to live in Canada ever since we announced our relationship.” She took her time to slow her breathing. “ And Dispatch is blackmailing the company, they wanted a fatter paycheck …

             So SM had to terminate our contract.”

             That easily?

             “Effective immediately.”

                  

~~

I have work later until closing, so I won't have time to write ...

What was your first job? Did you like it?