Nowhere But Up

To Forever

Second one! Sorry this is a little short ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

 

Chapter 2: Nowhere But Up

Taeyeon’s POV

                    Sunny’s mouth fell open in shock.

                “Now, we don’t know when the news will come out or how much the picture would reveal about our relationship, I just want Tiffany and me in a safe place when the news gets out.”

                Sunny is still not moving but her eyes are darting back and forth between our eyes, maybe trying to think of words to console us.

                 I know she’ll be by our side. Sunny is such a great friend to be with. Other than Tiffany, Sunny would actually be one of the few close friends I know. She’s the first person I talked to about my preference and I was just so thankful that she never acted differently afterwards.

                  Sunny finally exhaled, slightly slouching on the chair.

                  “You said you couldn’t reach Uncle earlier?”

                  “Hm ~~ ”

                  “I’ll call his assistant; I think Uncle uses a different number when he goes to the US. Don’t worry, I’ll explain everything to him and ask what your next move should be.” She sighed. “I’m worried for both of you…

                   Don’t you think the US is a little connected to Korea? Korean bands have been there for some time, I think people might recognize you in an unsuspecting place.”

                   “Dude, at least they’ll recognize us and would still be okay even after the news spreads out.”

                   “Yeah but Taeyeon, I think it’d be better if no one knows you at all. If people recognize you, there is a high possibility that they will compromise your safe haven. They’ll follow your every move even in a foreign country.”

                   Tiffany agrees with Sunny. “Sun is right Tae. If we really want peace along with our security, we need to go to a place where we pass by a crowd unnoticed.”

                   I mean, they’re both right. “So where should we go?”

                   “Canada!”

                   “Babe, that’s too far from your family.”

                   “Tae, without hesitation, with no idea of how long we’ll be hiding, you suggested to take us away from your family just so we can find peace. You know, I can do the same too.”

                   “You’ve been living miles away from your family for quite some some time now…”

                   “Okay, that is true.” Tiffany thoughtfully responds.

                   “Tiffany’s idea is great. It’s rare to have Korean bands go to Canada, you can live there like a normal couple. And Tayeon, I know, both of you want to be with someone you know but I’ll ask Uncle if he knows someone who can help you in Canada.” Sunny joins in. “If Tiffany wants to go meet her family then she can just book a flight and be there in a few hours.”

                  Ughh, why are both of these girls making such valid reasons for their suggestions?

                  “Okay, then Canada it is.”

 

~~

I guess my mind is a little too dramatic than I have realized XD

I'll try to take it down a notch.