Pros And Cons

To Forever

Hey! This will be another short one.

Chapter 3: Pros and Cons

Author’s POV

                        “THIS IS GOLD!”

                    “Sir, I’m still in the job right?

                    The boss calms down and smirks at his employee. “Now that you’ve gotten me these treasures…” He scanns the man from head to toe. “Of course you are.”

                    Chanyeol freezes. “So I was going to be jobless as expected but because of the pictures I took… It saved me.” Chanyeol inwardly smiles and reassured Mr. Byun.

                     “I can get more.”

                     “You’re a spirited one aren’t you?” Mr. Byun questions, impressed by the passion this man has for such a lowly job. He sits back down on his office chair, leans back and puts his crossed legs on his desk. Chanyeol is attentively looking down at him. “Find a computer…” Mr. Byun takes out his phone and dials one of his contacts.

                    “Let’s tease Korea.”

 

~~

                    “Child, if what you say is true, you do know that the company can just throw them away before the news gets out.”

                    “I know Uncle …” Sunny looks down, hesitating to continue.

                    Sigh. “They’ve hidden their relationship petty well for half a decade; I think it’s time Korea knows. It was bound to happen. And I think they’re tired hiding for that long. I have contacts in Canada; I’ll give them a head’s up.”

                    “Thanks Uncle.” Sunny gives her Uncle a bear hug.

                    “We’ll see how much this will hit us.”

                    They stay silent for a while, trying to take in the inevitable.

                    “I’m proud of you for being a true friend. In this industry we’re in, all we need is someone who is loyal and supportive. I’ve seen all of you grow up into beautiful confident women.”

                    “Uncle, I’m not the one going to Canada, slow down with all your touchy words. You want me to cry too?” Sunny joked as she looked up from the hug.

                    “I can’t stop my feels.” He smiles, his eyes turning into a frown.

                    Both laugh at the light joke. “Aish, uncle will never get old.”

 

~~

Don't worry though ^_^