Chapter Six (6)

♥♡♥ 'TRIPLE LOVE' ♡♥♡

In New York:

The sunlight of the fresh sun reflected in Yoona's window, causing the goddess dazzling through the sunlight. Yoona slowly open her eyes, she stretch her arms and smile because it was her another day. Yoona played a song and have a morning jamming on her own, while she was listening to her favourite foreign singer Britney Spears's song, she also prepared herself. While she was taking a bath, she was dancing and singing until she finish her morning routines.

After she take her shower, Yoona wear a simple jeans and white t-shirt with sneakers, Yoona turn off her player and plug her earphone on. Yoona walk outside of her room, she glance at the room beside hers then she walk downstairs. When she already reach the lobby of the hotel she saw the receptionist named Cindy, she walk towards her.

 

"Good morning!" Yoona smile sweetly.

"Oh! Good morning, Ms. Yoona." Cindy said.

"Cindy, right?" Yoona asked.

"Yes, Ms. Yoona." Cindy answered.

"Ahm.. Cindy please don't tell to other that I spend my over night here, can you?" Yoona begged.

"Of course Ms. Yoona, I will shut my mouth." Cindy said zipping .

"Thank you!" Yoona smiled.

"But Ms. Yoona, can you do me a favor?" Cindy asked.

"Sure, what is it?" Yoona asked.

"Can you sign this for me?" Cindy handed Yoona a magazine, with her photo in the cover.

 

The magazine contents inside the beautiful places in New York, the best selling books, foods and also the profile of Yoona and her designs.

 

"Sure. As long as you will keep out secret." Yoona said. She sign the magazine and give back to Cindy.

"Ahm.. Can I ask another favor? If It's okay for you." Cindy shyly asked.

"Sure. What is it?" Yoona asked. "Can I take a picture with you?" Cindy asked.

"Sure. As long as you didn't publish it in the internet." Yoona said.

"I didn't." Cindy said. She gets her phone and take a selca with Yoona.

"Thank you so much, Ms. Yoona."

"You're welcome. By the way, I am here to paid my over night staying. How much is it?" Yoona asked.

"No need Ms. Yoona because Ryeowook already paid it for you." Cindy said.

"Ryeowook? The tour guide?" Yoona asked.

"Yes, Ms. Yoona. He paid it earlier for you." Cindy said.

"Where is he now? Is he still in his room?" Yoona asked.

"No, Ms. Yoona they already left for their touring in the City. They ride this early morning so they can back before the sunset." Cindy said.

"What? He left me here?" Yoona asked.

"I thought you are not part of his tourist." Cindy said.

"I'm not. But what I mean is, how can I pay him if he left me here." Yoona said.

"He told me that you don't need to pay him as long as you drive home safely then it's enough for him." Cindy said.

"Really? He said that?" Yoona asked. Her eyes spark like a star, it was shine so bright like starts in the night.

"Do you like Ryeowook, Ms. Yoona?" Cindy asked.

"What? Haha! Of course not." Yoona looked at the other side hiding her face.

"I saw your eyes shine bright and your face become pinkish." Cindy teasing her.

"Pfft. I don't like that man, he's not my type." Yoona said.

"If you said so." Cindy said.

"But you know what Ms. Yoona, you two also cute together. If you two meet again without planning or should we say accidentaly meet each other again, then you two are meant to be." Cindy said.

"What are you talking about? We didn't knew each other and we just only meet last night, so I don't think that I will see him again. Like today, we didn't meet because he need to go to the City for his work, so that means we are not meant to be." Yoona said.

"Okay! You said so." Cindy said.

"How much money did he paid for my staying?" Yoona asked.

"Sorry Ms. Yoona because Ryeowook said don't tell it to you." Cindy said.

"Just tell it to me. I promise you I didn't tell it to him." Yoona said. "If we gonna see each other again." Yoona murmured.

"What is it, Ms. Yoona?" Cindy asked because she can't clearly understand her murmuring.

"No, nothing." Yoona smiled. "Tell it to me now."

"No Ms. Yoona because Ryeowook said if I tell it to you then he gonna post in the internet that you lost and stay here in hotel." Cindy said.

"Huh! He blackmailed me? What a guy!" Yoona shook her head.

"By the way, if he come back just tell him to go to my boutique." Yoona said.

"Why?" Cindy asked.

"I didn't told you because If I told that tour guide will not come. Just told him to meet me in my shop in the City." Yoona demand.

"Okay! I will tell it to him." Cindy said.

"So, I need to go now. Bye, Cindy." Yoona smiled.

"Bye, Ms. Yoona. I hope you enjoy your staying here." Cindy said.

"I did. Bye!" Yoona bid her goodbye to Cindy and walks to her car.

"She's really a goddess." Cindy said.

 

She was looking at her picture with Yoona. While Cindy busy looking at the picture that was taken earlier and still can't believe that the model and fashion designer Yoona drop by in the hotel where she was working, suddenly the goddess walk back again inside the hotel.

 

"Why, Ms. Yoona. Did you forget something?" Cindy asked.

"Ah.. hehe!" Yoona shyly looked at her.

"Ahm.." she doesn't know how to say it to Cindy because she was so shy to ask it.

"What is it, Ms. Yoona?" Cindy asked curiously.

"Ahm.. Cindy.." Yoona sigh.

"Yes, Ms. Yoona." Cindy answered.

"Do you have..." Cindy looking at her curiously.

"Do you have a map?" Yoona asked. "I don't know how to get back in the City." Yoona awkwardly said.

 

Cindy chuckle because of the goddess cuteness. She reach her mini cabinet and get the map and handed it to Yoona.

 

"Here, Ms. Yoona." Cindy said.

"Thank you so much, Cindy. Take care, bye!" Yoona get the map in her hand then she bid her goodbye to Cindy.

 

After Yoona get the map from Cindy, she immediately ran towards her car. She hop inside and breathe heavily. She feel so embarrass to Cindy because she was known as famous designer but she still didn't know the places in New York. Yoona review the map then she start the engine of her car, she keeps looking in the map, suddenly Yoona remember something, she park her car in the side of the highway lucky her the cars rarely pass in that highway.

 

"Wait. Why did I have to embarrass myself in front of the receptionist to get a map?" Yoona asked.

"And why should I need to stay in that hotel saying that I am lost, when I can go back in the City?" Yoona asked.

"Why, why, why?" Yoona shout. "Why I didn't remember that my car have a google map." Yoona cry out loud.

"WHY?" Yoona poke her head on the steering wheel hardly.

"Stupid Yoona, why did this happen to you?" Yoona asked. "Why you become so stupid like this?" Yoona's tears fall from her eyes.

 

Yoona start the engine of her car again. She start to drive again while crying, she's not overacting but it was her first time to feel ashamed in front others. Yoona know as beautiful model and famous fashion designer, but for the first time she didn't use her brain and ashame hersef to others that's why she was crying right now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Chapter!!

Aw.. poor Yoona :( she only realize everything when she was going back in the City.

(kimryeowookimyoona : Sorry, I thought I gonna update a YOONWOOK chapter, but in the end it's only Yoona. Sorry :( I promise I will made a YoonWook chapter for you, just stay tuned.)

KAMSAHAMNIDA FOR SUBSCRIBING! ^_^