Chapter Seven (7)

♥♡♥ 'TRIPLE LOVE' ♡♥♡

After a long ride, almost sunsetting when Yoona came back in the City. She carefully park her car in front of her fashion boutique, she slowly walks inside and she saw her workers were working for their new designs.

 

"Good evening, Ms. Yoona." her workers greet her.

"Good evening guys." Yoona smiled at them.

"Ms. Yoona what are you doing here?" Keith asked.

Yoona walks inside her office. "Nothing. I just want to visit you here." Yoona said lowly.

"Who's the owner of the design that you made?" Yoona asked.

"It was your design. Future Mrs. Stanley wants to wear your wedding gown design in her wedding, that's why we need to finish it because her wedding were on 3 months." Keith said.

"And also she give you an invitation to her wedding." Keith inform her.

"Thank you for telling me about that." Yoona said.

"You guys need my help?" she asked.

"No need Ms. Yoona we can do it. And also you look tired, just go home and take a rest." Keith said.

"Okay! I will take a nap here, wake me if you need something." Yoona said.

"Okay! Ms. Yoona." Keith said.

 

Keith left Yoona in her office, Yoona crossed her arms on her table them she put her head on her arms. She closes her eyes and start to doze off.

 

***

 

In Seoul, South Korea:

"Where's Donghae oppa?" Seohyun asked as she come back in the coffee shop.

"He left a while ago." Yuri said. "By the way, did you called Yoona?" Yuri asked.

"No, I didn't." Seohyun answered. She walks in the kitchen and prepared their plates.

"So, where did you go?" Yuri asked.

"In a food stall. I am so hungry that's why I bought foods for us." Seohyun said.

She place the plates on the table and the food. "Let's eat unnie." Seohyun said.

 

They don't have much customers today, so they eat their lunch in the corner. Yuri and Seohyun sat opposite to each other.

 

"Why you bought too much foods?" asked Yuri.

"I thought Donghae oppa were having his lunch with us, so I buy that." Seohyun explain.

"He can't eat with us since his workers need him in the office." Yuri said. She stuff the food in .

"So we should eat this all." Seohyun said as she also stuff the foods in .

"Yah! It was so many." Yuri said.

"I think we gonna eat this all because look at you, you look more hungry than me." Seohyun said teasing her older sister.

"Because I am really hungry." Yuri said.

"Okay! Okay! Eat quietly." Seohyun demand.

"After this, you should call your sister. Maybe she was waiting for your call." Yuri said.

"I will later." Seohyun said.

 

***

 

In New York City:

"Ms. Yoona!" Keith said. "Ms. Yoona!" Keith patted Yoona's back waking her up.

Yoona slowly open her eyes. "Hm?"

"Ms. Yoona wake up." Keith said.

"Why? You need my help?" Yoona asked.

"No, Ms. Yoona. I just want to inform you that it's already morning." Keith said.

"Wait?" Yoona widen her eyes. "What time it is?" Yoona asked.

"It's already 10 am." Keith said.

"What?" Yoona asked shock.

"So that means I slept for 16 hours?" Keith nodded.

"Why didn't you wake me up yesterday?" Yoona asked.

"We tried to wake you up but you didn't move, so we think that maybe you are really tired so we didn't tried to disturb your sleeping." Keith explain.

 

Yoona spent her whole night in her fashion boutique. She didn't even feel hungry last night because she was really tired, so she choose to sleep instead of eating her dinner. Yoona slept for 16 hours while sitting, lucky her she didn't get a stiff neck.

 

"By the way, Ms. Yoona. Your younger sister called earlier, sorry if I answered the call since I don't want to disturb you." Keith said.

"What did my sister said?" Yoona asked. She get her goat and fix herself.

"Nothing. But she told me that call her if you're not busy." Keith said.

"I am not busy, right?" Yoona asked.

"Yes. You are in your vacation leave now." Keith said.

"Good." Yoona said.

"Keith accompany me later because I will go shopping." Yoona said walking outside the boutique. Keith was following her behind.

"Yes, Miss." she answered.

"I will text you when I'm already in the mall." Yoona said as she hop inside her car.

"Okay! Miss." Keith said.

"But where are you going?" Keith asked.

"Home."Yoona simply answered and drive away from the boutique.

"Arrgghh... She was really a childish." Keith scratch her head.

*

"Okay! My baby, just wait mommy Yoona here, okay?" Yoona said to her car as she park it in front of her house.

"I promise you I will took a quick shower, don't get bored for waiting, alright?" Yoona walk down off her car. "Behave here." Yoona patted her car and enter inside her house.

 

Yoona took off her sweater and her clothes then she ran toward inside her bathroom. She sing a song and dance while she was taking a shower, like yesterday morning in the hotel she also played the song of her favourite foreign singer 'Britey Spears'. She really likes Britney Spears ever since she was young, even her two sisters likes Britney Spears because of her addiction towards her.

 

"Isn't she lucky, but why does she cry?~" Yoona sang her favourite song in Britney Spears songs.

 

After Yoona finish her shower, she wear a violet dress up to above her knees with doll shoes. She walk downstairs in the kitchen to eat her lunch, she only cook a process foods like sausage since she's in rush today. She really need to go to the mall as soon as possible because tomorrow is her flight to Korea, so she wants to buy some souvenirs for her sisters.

 

"Wait. I forgot my things in my car." Yoona ran to her car.

"Hi, baby! Mommy is back." Yoona said. She open then trunk of her car then she gets all the things that she bought in the street while she was riding in New York.

 

Yoona bring the items inside her house, she put it on the floor in her living room because she decided to fix it later after she come back from the mall. Yoona ran back to her again, she hop inside but before she start the engine, she text Keith forst informing her that she were in the way to the mall. After sending her message to her secretary, she start the engine of her car and drove away to the mall.

While Yoona is driving, suddenly her phone rang. She plug in her earphone on her ears and answer the phone call without looking at the caller's id. Yoona was in a good mood today, so she happily answered the phone call, who wouldn't feel happy when you are going back to your hometown and you gonna see your sisters again.

 

"Hello, this is Yoona Kwon. Speaking." Yoona said.

"Woah! Too much happy, are you minspired?" the caller said.

"Oh? Yuri unnie?" Yoona guess.

"Aniyo! It's me maknae Seohyun." Seohyun said.

"Oh! Waeyo?" Yoona asked.

"Nothing. I just want to call you because I forgot to call you yesterday." Seohyun said.

"Speaking of call. Yah! Seobaby are you mad at me?" Yoona asked.

Seohyun laughed. "Haha! That's also the reason why I call you." Seohyun said. "Of course not, I am not mad you. When we called each other last time, I bump into someone causing my phone to drop on the ground. So now my phone is broken that's why I use Yuri unnie's phone to call you because I just want to clarify to you that I am not mad at you." Seohyun explain.

"Jinjja? Do you want me to buy you a new phone?" Yoona asked.

"No need unnie because the guy who bump me said that he'll buy me one." Seohyun lied again.

"Jinjja? What's the name of the guy?" Yoona asked.

"Why? Are you interested in him?" Seohyun teased.

"Why I should be interested in him, when I don't know him!?" Yoona asked. "And also he's for you not mine." Yoona back.

"Aigoo! He's not my type and I am not interested in him." Seohyun said.

"Jinjja? But why I could feel that you two were going out someday!?" Yoona keep teasing Seohyun.

"Unnie!" Seohyun whine.

"Haha! Just kidding, just kidding." Yoona laugh.

"Yah! What did the two of you talking about?" Yuri joined their conversation.

"Good morning unnie." Seohyun greet her. Seohyun put the call into the loud speaker so Yuri could hear Yoona also.

"Morning? What time in there?" Yoona asked.

"It's already 4:45 am here unnie." Seohyun answered.

"You two woke up early in the morning?" Yoona asked.

"We need to go to work Yoona." Yuri said.

"I see. Work aholic girls." Yoona said.

"How about you where are you right now?" Yuri asked.

"I'm on the way to the mall. I already got my vacation leave, so here I am go shopping." Yoona said.

"Yah! You girl, when did you going here?" Yuri asked.

"It's a secret unnie. I didn't tell the two of you my exact flight because I want to surprise you." Yoona said.

"Aigoo! This girl." Yuri shook her head.

"By the way I need to go now, opps! also, by the way do you want something? I will buy your favourites." Yoona asked.

"Just have fun and take care, that's enough for us." Yuri said.

"Okay! Bye! Love you, love you, love you." Yoona said.

"Love you too unnie." Seohyun said then hang up the phone call.

 

Yoona walk out from her car then she enter inside the mall. She saw Keith their waiting for her, then they start to buy things for her sisters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long chapter for you guys! :)

I hope you like it.

More chapters for you, chingus!

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! ^_^