Chapter One (1)

♥♡♥ 'TRIPLE LOVE' ♡♥♡

"Yes unnie I will come back there next week." Yoona said as she was talking to her unnie through the phone.

"No need Yoona, we are fine here. Just focus on your work there." Yuri answered.

"Deh unnie, we are fine here. And besides I helped Yuri unnie to our business so you don't need to worry about our business." Seohyun said as she joined to her two sisters's conversation.

"Ani Hyunnie, I'm not only worried about our business. I will come back there because I really miss the both of you." Yoona said.

"Aw... We miss you too unnie, but we understand that you are busy in your work there." Seohyun said. "And besides our business was so famous because of your beautiful face." Seohyun added.

 

Seohyun reffering that their coffee shop is so famous because Yoona is the one who was their model for their coffee shop. Even though Yoona was living in New York, she also known in South Korea because in the fashion industry, Yoona was representing their country that's why she also known as the best fashion designer and also a goddess model in Korea.

 

"HAHAHA... What do you want Hyunnie? I know that you're fooling me. Tell me, what do you want?" Yoona asked laughing.

"I don't need anything." Seohyun pout. "I was just telling the truth, and also if I need anything, I didn't ask you to buy it because I also have work so I can buy what I want and I can buy all that I need." She added. Yuri and Yoona laughed at their younger sister's statement.

"Aw... Yuri unnie, our baby isn't our baby anymore. She's matured now." Yoona said.

"You're right. I wonder if our baby is dating now."

"Aniyo unnie i'm not dating. And that word Love and Dating isn't part of my dictionary." Seohyun said.

"Aish! You are in a right age now, you should find your 'special someone' you like it or not, you still need to love and to be loved." Yuri said.

"Yeah! Yuri unnie is right, Hyunnie. You like it or not you should find your prince charming and live happily ever after." Yoona said.

"And also you, Yoona. You should also find your prince charming and live happily ever after with him." Yuri said.

"HAHAHA yeah, Yoona unnie. You should find your Mr. Right." Seohyun .

"Aish! I don't know why the two of you still single. Too beautiful but still single, what a girl." Yuri shook her head.

"Unnie, I told you that I will find my Mr. Right is Hyunnie is dating her prince charming." Yoona said.

"YAH! Unnie, you are older than me, so you are the first one who dated before me." Seohyun said.

"Aigoo... stop the both of you. If I can make the two of set a double date then I will do it." Yuri said.

"UNNIE!" Seohyun and Yoona whined in unison.

"HAHAHA I was just kidding. But I want to tell you that, you two need to date someone. The guy who didn't hurt you and will protect you. I want the both of you to feel happy with your prince charming." Yuri said.

"We will when you get married." Yoona and Seohyun said in unison and then laughed.

"Aigoo... before I get married, I want you girls to meet your prince charming because I can't leave the two of you without someone who will taking care of you." Yuri said.

"Aish! We are old enough unnie to take care of ourselves." Yoona said. Seohyun nodded.

"But still, I will never leave you." Yuri said.

"Aish! So dramatic unnie, by the way stop talking about love. I gotta go now, I need to sleep now because tomorrow morning I have a pictorial." Yoona said.

"Okay okay! Take care Yoong, just eat on time and please gain more weight, you become more skinny." Yuri said.

"I keep eating and eating but I didn't gain weight, but don't worry I will keep eating especially healthy foods." Yoona said.

"Okay!"

"By the way, see you next week. Yay! i'm so excited to see the two of you again." Yoona said.

"We too unnie, we are also excited to see you." Seohyun said.

"Okay! Gotta go, bye! Love ya two." Yoona said.

"Okay! Love ya, take care." Yuri said, then she ended the phone call.

 

In Yoona's side, it's already night but in SeoYul's side it was morning. They are in different places since Yoona was in New York and SeoRi were in Korea that's why they are in day and night country.

 

"Yehey! We gonna see Yoona unnie again, the Kwon sisters are together again." Seohyun happily said.

"Hi girls." A guy entered inside the shop and greet them.

"Hi, Donghae oppa!" Seohyun waved at him.

"How are you Seo?" Donghae asked as he sit on a chair.

"I'm fine." she answered.

"What are you doing here?" Yuri asked him. Donghae stood up, walk towards Yuri and kissed her on the lips. "I'm here to visit you."

"No need, I'm always fine here and also Seohyun are also here with me. You should go now maybe you have work to do." Yuri said.

"I don't have things to do today so I visits you and beside Seohyun have schedule today, did you Seo?" Donghae looked at Seohyun.

"Yah! Seobb, I thought you don't have schedule today." Yuri said.

"Yeah! I don't have." Seohyun said.

"You have, right?" Donghae widen his eyes to Seohyun. Seohyun didn't get what was his mean until he mouthed her 'I need to talk to your sister' so Seohyun go with the flow and said. "Unnie I remember that I need to call my co-artist to ask my next schedule. I gotta go bye!" Seohyun ran fastly and left the two alone.

"So? What now?" Yuri asked.

"I want to talk to you." Donghae said.

 

Yuri walked to the door and closed it. She closed the shop for awhile since she thinks that they will talk seriously because she can say that Donghae has something to say to her.

 

"What was it?" Yuri asked. She sit in front of him.

"I love you." he said.

Yuri laughed. "I love you too." she answered.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." he said.

"I love you, I love you, I love you too." Yuri said.

Donghae heavily sigh. "Yah! Is there a problem?" Yuri asked.

"I love you, Yul. I love you with all my heart. I want you to be mine forever." Donghae said.

"Okay? HAHA" Yuri laughed nervously. "Malhae... What's wrong?" Yuri asked.

"Yul, I just want to say that I want to do something." Donghae said.

"Yah! Hae, you don't need to tell me all the things that you want to do. I know that I am your girlfriend but Hae I don't want to be the strict girlfriend to you. Just do everything you what to do." Yuri said.

"No Yul, this things I want to do is also related to you. I need your approval but I am sorry because I decided on my own." Donghae said.

"Just go to your topic Hae, I am so nervous now." Yuri frown.

"I love you Yul. I want you to fulfill all my dreams for my future, that's why I decided to do my military duty." Donghae said lowly.

 

Yuri's mouth drop, her eyes become teary, her whole body become jelly, her world stop spinning, her time stop. She really can't believe what she hears from him, why so sudden? Why he sudden need to do his military duty? What was he was think, why he need to do this so sudden?' that was all the questions that in Yuri's mind, she wants to ask all that questions but the words doesn't want to let out from .

 

"Yul!" Donghae wants to hug Yuri but she stops him. "Don't!" Yuri said.

"Yul!" Donghae hug her agai and now he succeed eve though Yuri keeps struggling to let go at his hug.

"Go, I don't want to see you." Yuri said pushing him.

"Yul understand me please. I will do his for both of us." Donghae said trying to explaining his decision to her. His tears also flow dow on his cheeks.

"GO!" Yuri shouts.

 

Don't doesn't have any choice but to obey her. He knows that if Yuri was mad, she's mad and no one can calm her down but only him. He can calm Yuri even though she was so mad but for now he can't since he's the one who make her mad.

Donghae doesn't want to do this military duty but all the Korean men really need to do this. And also he has reason why he need to do his military service, and that reason is for the both of them.

"Unnie!" Seohyun slowly walk towards her sister who still crying.

"Unnie, I'm here." Seohyun patted her unnie's back. Yuri hugged Seohyun tightly and cry harder at her embrace.

"Just let out all the pain that you feel right now. I am here to listen to you, I'm here to comfort you." Seohyun said.

 

Yuri keeps crying like a baby on Seohyun shoulder, like Seohyun said, Yuri letting out all the pain that she feels right now. She can't endure the two years without his boyfriend, she can't live without him, Donghae spoiled her by always there beside her that's why she can't live without him. After a few minutes of comforting and crying, finally Yuri calm herself, she wipes her tears and look at her sister.

 

"What are you doing here?" Yuri asked Seohyun. "I thought you need to call your co-artist to ask your schedule."

"Actually unnie, that's only a joke. Donghae oppa told me that he wants to talk to you that's why I think a random stuff just to let the two pf you talk." Seohyun explain.

"So what are you doing here?" Yuri asked again.

"Donghae oppa called me. He said that you need some accompany, that's why I rush to go here." Seohyun explain. "See. Even though you are mad at him, he still worried about you." She added.

"Because he loves me." Yuri confidently said.

"See. You know that he loves you, so why are you mad at him?" Seohyun asked.

"Yah~! He said that he wants to do his military duty." Yuri said.

"Unnie, we live in Korea for more than a year... We live here since birth, so we know the policies of our country, so why you still get mad at him when you know that all the mens here need to do their military duty?!" Seohyun raise her voice alittle.

"I know, but I am so shock because I think it was so sudden." Yuri said.

"Unnie, Donghae oppa is already 29 years old. So I think it was a right time for him to do his military duty." Seohyun said. "And also, I think that's why he do this all of a sudden because he has a reason." Seohyun added.

"And what is his reason?" Asked Yuri. Seohyun shrugged her shoulders. "Molla! But maybe he has a reason."

"So unnie, just say sorry to him. Hug him and kiss him, before it's too late." Seohyun said.

"What do you mean, by too late?" Yuri asked.

"Before he enter in military training camp. That's why spend your time with him before he go to training camp. He will left you for two years, that's why forgive him and spend your time together." Seohyun said.

"Aish! I don't know why you are so close to him." Yuri asked.

"Because I love him and I treat him like my own brother, he was so kind to me and caring to me, that's why I love him." Seohyun said. "So? Unnie, please reconcile with Donghae oppa, please." Seohyun hugged her unnie as she show her puppy eyes to her unnie.

"Okay okay okay! I will but not know." Yuri said.

"But when?" Seohyun asked.

"After our work hours, that's why fix yourself and arrange all the messy things, so we can open our shop again." Yuri said.

 

The two sisters, clean their shop before they open it again since Yuri close it for awhile because she and Donghae need to talk about something important.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Chapter for this Story.

Sorry for the long wait AND for the boring chapter :(

Just wait and I will give you more chapters. :)

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! ^_^