Chapter Two (2)

♥♡♥ 'TRIPLE LOVE' ♡♥♡

On the next day. Yuri is preparing their breakfast because Seohyun have her practice for her next musical, and Yuri needed to go to the coffee shop.

 

"Seobb, come down here the breakfast is ready." Yuri shout as she place the last dish on the table.

"Wow! There's so many meal today." Seohyun said as she take a sit opposite of Yuri. "What's the occasion, why you cook so many foods today?" Seohyun asked as she stuff the slice of pancake in .

"Nothing. I just want to cook many foods today because I want you to eat more. I know you'll get busy today rehearsing your lines for your next musical. So eat more because this foods in front of us is for you." Yuri said.

"Wow! So sweet, thank you my lovely sister." Seohyun said. "By the way unnie, did you and Donghae are okay now?" Seohyun asked.

"We're still not talk." Yuri simple answer.

"YAH! You promise to me that you will talk to him. Ah.. you want me to do it for you?" Seohyun asked.

"I know but I think he was busy, so maybe soon." Yuri said.

"Soon?" Seohyun shout.

"I was just joking. Yah! We start our fight yesterday and you want us to reconcile so sudden? Tss.. there's no fun." Yuri said pissed.

"YAH! Unnie!" Seohyun shout.

"I'm just kidding. Okay! I will talk to him after his work, I promise!" Yuri raised her right hand trying to convince Seohyun.

"You promise that unnie, if you didn't do that then I will make a move to talk to Donghae oppa." Seohyun threatening Yuri. "So, I need to go now."

"Bye! Take care. Good Luck!" Yuri bid her goodbye to Seohyun.

"Your promise unnie, just talk to him." Seohyun said.

"Okay, okay!"

 

-

 

In New York City!

"Ms. Yoona, here's your plane ticket to Seoul." Yoona's secretary said.

"Thank you Keith." Yoona said.

"And also I finally arrange your schedule. Start today, you are in a vacation." Keith said as she double check Yoona's schedule.

"OMO! Jinjja?" Yoona asked excitedly.

"What?" Keith asked. She can't understand Korean word even though she's Yoona's secretary for almost 4 years.

"I mean.. thank you Keith!" Yoona stood up from her sit. She get her things and her car keys.

"Where are you going?" Keith asked as she block Yoona's way.

"I want to go everywhere. I want to see the places in New York before my flight to Seoul. I've been here in New York for 4 years but I still only know the Central Park and Madison Square Garden. So please let me feel free, I've work too much that's why I need to take a rest." Yoona begged. She uses her aegyo to Keith everytime that she was against on her decisions and Yoona knows that it was effective.

"Okay! But promise me that you will take care of yourself and also promise me that you didn't get caught because remember YOU ARE ONE OF THE FAMOUS MODEL and DESIGNER here in New York City." Keith said reminding Yoona.

"I wil, I will ma'am." Yoona raised her right hand sign of a 'promise'. "I will taking care of myself to the public places."

"Okay! Just take care." Keith said.

"Thank you!" Yoona happily hugged Keith and ran towards to her car. "I'm gonna use you today baby." Yoona kissed her pink car and enter inside.

 

Yoona and her baby pink car happily ride in the road. The lights of the building in New York shone so bright in the night. Sometimes Yoona drop by in a stall that she saw in the street, she bought a souvenirs for her two sisters, she also bought them a clothes, jewelries and make-ups. If you buy in the street stall you will get a prize that cheepiest to the mall, that'why Yoona really enjoy to shop in the street stall in New York. Yoona also drop by in drive thru to bought her foods, so she can't feel hungry while she was travelling.

After a long long long ways of travelling and almost 2 hours of driving. Yoona stop in a beach, it was a resort but she doesn't know that their a beautiful beach like this in New York since she was living in the City of New York. Yoona slowly get down off her car, she examine the resort and found out that it was really beautiful.

 

"OMO! This beach was so beautiful. How dare Keith Anderson didn't told me or brought me in this kind of places!?! Aigoo.. I'm gonna curse my secretary for not informing me about this beautiful place." Yoona said.

"But I've got a really big problem. I don't know how to get back in the City." Yoona said.

 

Suddenly Yoona heard the sounds of the transportation, then she saw a bus stop in front of the mini hotel or a rest house but it was a building until 5th floor. Yoona hide inside of her car, while in the car; she watch the people going down from the bus and line in front of the hotel.

 

"What are they doing?" Yoona asked.

 

Yoona the curious cat slowly walks to the crowded people. She turn her head to bus and see the sign 'Tourist' sticking in the front of the bus. Yoona look again in the people and saw them individually calling their names to give their keys for their room.

 

"I guest I'm not counted with them because they are tourist. They paid for their plane ticket, their foods, their transportation and their accomodation. But me? I am a lost puppy who doesn't know what to do." Yoona whine.

"Ms.?" Yoona turn her head and saw a handsome guy standing in front of her. "Are you one of the tourist?" the guy asked.

"Huh? Ahm.. I.. Ah.. I.." Yoona doesn't know what to say, so to refuse his question she ran to her car.

"What's with her? And she was amazing, running while using a killer high heels." the guy smile and shook her head.

 

Yoona really feel embarass, but she also feel nervous since she wasn't wearing any disguise so maybe the guy will notice her. If that happen, it was a huge scandal in New York, and the next thing will happen is 'Fashion designer and Model Kwon Yoona spotted in the resort.' that was a really huge scandal. Yoona burried her face on the drive wheel.

 

"Jakkaman! I think staying in the car is a big risk for me, if they find out that the 'famous fashion designer and model Kwon Yoona' stay in the car then it was really really really big scandal for me." Yoona said.

"I think I will stay in the hotel, and that is my final decision." Yoona said. Yoona get her things and get off outside the car. She slowly walks towards the hotel, every steps she takes was a big doubt to her. Yoona really don't know if she still go inside or not.

 

"Going in?" Yoona step forward.

"Going out?" Yoona step backward.

 

Yoona really doesn't know what to do if she need to go inside or stay in her car. But the weather becoming colder and colder, but still Yoona have a doubt to go inside. In her mind, if she go inside she'd be a big burden and embarass since she's not a tourist, and if she stay in her car then tomorrow she have a stiff neck and back ache because she definitely sleep while sitting. And that two are scandal for her if the media knows.

 

"Huhu! It was really cold here, can I go in? No no no no! NO! It was embarassing. Now my final decision is.. I will stay in my car." Yoona said.

 

Yoona turn her back to the hotel and start to walk back to her car, but before she gonna step more.. suddenly someone hold Yoona's arm and pulled her inside the hotel causing Yoona to be shock. The next Yoona know is.. she's inside the hotel, standing in front of the receiptionist.

 

"Hey, Ryeowook! Is she a late comer tourist?" the receiptionist asked.

"Yeah! Sorry that if she's late today. Can I still check her in?" the guy said. Actually that guy is the one who talked to Yoona earlier. He was the tour guide of the tourist, his name is Ryeowook, Kim Ryeowook. A Professional Korean Tour Guide.

 

Ryeowook assign in New York since his other co-tour guide can't take the 3 days touring in New York because something came up with her family. So, Ryeowook doesn't have any choice but to get the 3 days touring in New York. If he didn't get this New York, Ryeowook was assign in Asia, he really wants to travel in Asia because his reason is, his country were also located in Asia that's why he really wants to touring in Asia. But since he accept the 3 days touring, he don't have any choice but to continue this not for himself nor to his co-worker but for the tourist who paid a big amount of money just to visit the beautiful places in the different country.

 

"I know her." the receiptionist suddenly said. Yoona's eyes still widen. 'Oh crap!' mind Yoona.

"You know her?" Ryeowook asked.

"Yeah! She's one of the famous designer and model here in New York." the receiptionist said. Yoona immediately hide her face in Ryeowook's shoulder. Ryeowook was so shock at her sudden action but he still stay cool like nothing happen. 'Gosh! Ryeong she's an artist. You shouldn't grabe her like that, what will you do now?!' Ryeowook thought.

"Ahm.. Cindy, can we take it as a secret? I mean can you not tell to other's that you saw her here!? Can you?" asked Ryeowook.

 

Actually Ryeowook doesn't have any intension to help her since he know that she was famous in New York. But he can feel that she don't have intension to show her face to the public but she was being caught when he drgged her inside the hotel. It was really his fault by dragging her without any permission from her and also he doesn't want to involve in any scandal with her, especially when he wasn't use to stand in front of the media asking him a questions. That's why he also did that to her, he really need to help her for not creating a big misunderstanding.

 

"Oh sure Ryeowook." Cindy smile.

Ryeowook look at Yoona's side. "Hey, Ms. It's alright now, you can show your face to her." Ryeowook said. Suddenly Yoona lifted her head up looking at Ryeowook. When Yoona already looking at Ryeowook both of their eyes widen because their face is only an inch away from each other.

 

Yoona keeps blinking so many times while Ryeowook gulp his saliva. They still stay in their position, while they are busy looking at each othe, Yoona didn't remember that he was holding his arm. Cindy smiled at what she saw, she wants to disturb them but her conscience told her not too, so she just stood there in front of them. Suddenly Yoona back to the reality, she let go his arm and awkwardly look at Cindy who where smiling widely.

 

"Ah.. Ahm.. Cindy, may I get her room keys?" asked Ryeowook breaking the awkward atmosphere.

"Ah.. Ms. Yoona Kwon, it was okay for you if your room is quite small?" Cindy asked.

"It wasn't a problem for me as long as I can take a rest for tonight." Yoona smiled.

"Here's your keys for your room Ms. Yoona." Cindy handed Yoona her room keys.

"Thank you!" "You're Welcome!"

 

Cindy ask a favor to Ryeowook to lead Yoona to her room since she can't leave the front desk. To her luck, Ryeowook agree. He lead Yoona upstairs to her room, while in the stairs.. Yoona asked Ryeowook where her room located.

 

"It was located on 4th floor." Ryeowook answered.

"4th floor? Why it was so high!?" Yoona whine.

"Just be thankful because you got a room." Ryeowook coldly said.

"Why it wasn't in 2nd floor or 3rd floor? Why in 4th floor?" Yoona keep asking making Ryeowook feel annoyed.

"I don't know. Just ask Cindy downstairs why your room is located in 4th floor!?" Ryeowook said annoyed.

"I don't want. We are on 3rd floor and I think 30? more steps we are on 4th floor. So when should I waste my time to go back downstairs just to ask Cindy about the location of my room." Yoona said. "I will do that if this hotel have an elevator. But sad to say, only stairs is available."

 

Ryeowook didn't say anything, he was feel annoyed at her because she was really so talkative, different from what he was expect and also different from earlier when he first saw her.

 

"Thank you for accompany me until I reach my room. So now I find my room, you can go downstairs now." Yoona said.

"Why should I?" asked Ryeowook.

"Because maybe your room is dowsntairs." Yoona said.

"No. My room is located beside yours." Ryeowook pointing to the other room.

"We're in the same floor?" asked Yoona.

"It's not obvious?" Ryeowook showed his room keys to Yoona.

"Gosh!" Yoons suddenly hugged hersef.

"Why?" asked Ryeowook.

"Is our room are the only rooms available in this floor?" Yoona asked.

"Obviously, it a yes!" Ryeowook confidently said.

"Oh my god!" Yoona hugged her body even tighter.

Ryeowook look at her. "Don't worry Ms. Fashion Designer, I don't do anything to you. You're not my type."

"And how can I trust you?" Yoona asked.

"Tss.. are you covering your ?" Ryeowook asked. He slowly walk towards her causing Yoona to walk backwards until she bump into the wall.

"Why are you covering you chest? Don't covering it, it's not big like others." Ryeowook said teasing Yoona. Ryeowook walks towards to his room, he went inside but before he close the door. "Good night, Ms. Flat chested." Ryeowook tease Yoona again. Then he close his room door.

"Aish! This guy. I will kill him." Yoona said. Yoona open her door and went inside, but before he close the door she popped her head outside then she walk towards to Ryeowook's room. Yoona stood there for awhile then she hardly kick Ryeowook's room's door and ran back to her room like a choding. Yoona immediately close her door and hardly laughed. "HAHAHA! That's what you get when you annoyed the goddess Kwon Yoona." Yoona said.

 

"Woah! It was a long night for today. Good night!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, guys! Sorry for long hiatus.

Finally I'm back with YOONWOOK chapter <3

Before.. YOONWOOK is my 4th Super Generation couple, but until now YOONWOOK is still in my Super Generation Couple list. (Even though they have a rare moments, I will still looking forward to their moments like what I did to YULHAE)

KAMSAHAMNIDA FOR SUBSCRIBING! ^_^