Chapter Five (5)

♥♡♥ 'TRIPLE LOVE' ♡♥♡

"So! You two are okay now?" Seohyun asked.

 

Seohyun, Yuri and Donghae are in the coffee shop. Today, Seohyun doesn't have any schedule so she decided to help her sister in the coffee shop, while Donghae choose to have his break in the coffee shop spending his time with Yuri.

 

"Yeah! And it's all thanks to you my cheojae (sister-in-law)." Donghae said.

"Tsk. You don't need to thank me and besides Yuri unnie were really miss you." Seohyun said.

"Ani. I didn't miss him, he's the one who miss me." Yuri said.

"Aigoo! Okay! It wasn't important if who's the one who miss you because the most important is you two are okay now." Seohyun said.

"And also, the most important is.. I agree in his decision." Yuri said looking at Donghae.

"Decision?" asked Seohyun.

"To do his military service." Yuri said.

"Jinjja?" Seohyun smiled. "Finally you think about that." Seohyun said.

"It's for our country that's why he need to do that." Yuri said.

"Aish! Finally you know the purpose of his military service." Seohyun said.

"But when is your enlistment?" asked Seohyun.

"After 3 months." Donghae said.

"Already?" Seohyun asked. Donghae nodded.

"It was getting near." Seohyun said.

"What are you going to do?" Seohyun asked the couple.

"We decided that Donghae will spend his 3 months with me." Yuri said.

"So you mean, Donghae oppa will sleep in our house?" Seohyun asked.

"Babo. What are you talking about?" Yuri asked.

"Can I?" Donghae asked excitedly. Yuri slapped Donghae's arm. She glared at him. "Haha! Just kidding. Just kidding." Donghae hugged Yuri.

"Aigoo! You two please stop your flirty-flirty world!?" Seohyun said pissed.

"Pfft. That means Seo, you should find your man now." Donghae said.

"Tss.. It wasn't the right time for me, and beside I think Yoona unnie is the first one who find a man before me." Seohyun said.

"Aish! Just let your Yoona unnie of she doesn't want to find a boyfriend. Just think of yourself first, I think you are old enough to enter in a relationship." Yuri said.

"But still, I want Yoona unnie first before me." Seohyun said.

"By the way, speak of Yoona. She called me yesterday, she asked me why did you hang up the call and she was dialing your number you are out of reach. Yah! Seo what happen? Are you mad to your Yoona unnie?" Yuri asked. "She was worried to you." she added.

"Aniyo unnie I am not mad at her. We are talking yesterday when a guy bump me hardly causing my phone to drop on the ground." Seohyun explain.

"Where's your phone?" Yuri asked.

"In my cabinet. It was already broken, I can't open it." Seohyun said.

"Aigoo! Poor Seobaby, don't worry I will buy you a new one." Yuri said.

"No need unnie, because the guy who bump at me said that he gonna buy me a new one." Seohyun lied.

 

She was lying because she has a deal with the guy and their deal is to have a lunch together when Seohyun perfect her musical to make her audience proud.

 

"Really? Hm.. That guy must be rich, what is his name?" Yuri asked curiously.

"Yah! Yuri Kwon." Donghae shout.

"Wae? I was just asking his name." Yuri said.

"And then? You gonna ask his name then after knowing his name asking his number, right?" Donghae said angrily.

"Yah! I didn't think of that but I think it was a great idea." Yuri said giggling.

"YAH! YURI KWON." Donghae shout.

"Haha! I was just kidding." Yuri peck on Donghae's lips. "I love you." Yuri said.

"Should I excuse myself?" Seohyun asked.

"Yah! We aren't done talking, where are you going?" Yuri asked.

"You two keep doing lovey-dovey in front of me. Come on, give me some respect." Seohyun said. She was really pissed this time.

"Haha! We told you that you should need to find your man." Donghae said.

"Aish! Enough with that man, man, man. I don't want to here about that." Seohyun said covering her ears.

"Okay! Okay! We will stop teasing you." Yuri said.

"So what did you and Yoona talk about?" Yuri asked.

"We didn't talk that much because before she gonna start her story that bumping thing happen so our conversation will end." Seohyun said.

Yuri nodded. "Okay!"

"By the way unnie, you said you talk to her yesterday. So what did the two of you talk about?" Seohyun asked.

"She told me that she lost in New York." Yuri said.

"What? How come? She live in New York for 4 years, so why did she lost?" Seohyun asked.

"She was just only familiar in City of New York but not the other places." Yuri said.

"Aw.. poor Yoona unnie. But she can still go here?" Seohyun asked.

"Yeah! Her flight from New York to Seoul is already settle." Yuri said.

"Did she tell you when?" Seohyun asked.

"No, she didn't. She said she wants to surprise us so she doesn't want us to fetch her." Yuri said.

"Aigoo! She really likes a surprise thing." Seohyun shook her head.

"You know her Seobb." Yuri said. "By the way Hae." Yuri look at Donghae. "Did you already meet my sister Yoona?" Yuri asked.

Donghae shook his head. "No. I just only see her through video call, since you and I dated she was already in Paris." Donghae said.

"So be ready, you gonna meet her in 3 days because she will come back here for vacation." Yuri said.

"Don't get confuse when you saw her and Yuri unnie together, bevause I promise you that you also get dizzy looking at them." Seohyun said.

"Haha! Don't worry I already use to it. Remember the times that I thought you were Yuri!?" Donghae said reminiscing the times when he thought Seohyun as Yuri. He back hugged Seohyun tightly, then he was shock because it was Seohyun.

"Hahaha! Yeah! You were embarrass that time." Seohyun laughed.

"So everytime I came here, I always check the two of you. "Donghae said. "But now I already know you." he added.

"Tsk. Wish you luck oppa!" Seohyun said.

"Aigoo! Stop teasing your oppa. You should call Yoona to tell what happen in your phone because she's really worried of you." Yuri said.

"Okay!" Seohyun said and left the two.

"You? Aren't you going back to your office?" Yuri asked Donghae.

"I don't want. I just want to stay here with you." Donghae said.

"Yah! Go to your office now, they need you." Yuri said she fix Donghae's tie and hair.

"But you also need me here." Donghae kiss Yuri's cheek.

"But in this hour, your workers need you." Yuri said.

"You said that you want me for 3 months before my enlistment. So here I am, spending my time with you." Donghae said back hugging Yuri.

"Yes, I said that. But in this our, you should go to your office because they need you, then after that you can come back here." Yuri told him.

"Okay! Just wait me until my office hours end, okay?" Donghae said. Yuri nodded.

"Love you." Donghae peck on Yuri's lips.

"Love you too." Yuri said.

"I need to go now." Donghae said.

Yuri send Donghae outside of the shop to his car. "Text me if you already arrive in your office, okay?" Yuri said.

"I will ma'am." Donghae salute. Yuri laughed.

"I need to go now, bye."

"Bye! Drive safely." Yuri said.

 

After saying their goodbye's to each other, Yuri went back inside of the coffee and continue her work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong, Ghuys! I am back again with my new Chapter.

Have a Happy Holidays! ^_^

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! *Hug & Kisses*