Chapter Eight (8)

♥♡♥ 'TRIPLE LOVE' ♡♥♡

At Night in new York City:

Yoona was busy packing her things in her luggage because tomorrow mid afternoon is her flight to South Korea. Finally after 7 years she will see hee two sisters again, she gonna hug them tightly because when their mother passed away and their father abandon them Yoona decided to go overseas to study until she learn abou fashion designing. So after so many years, this is it, she will see her two sisters again.

After packing her clothes and personal hygiene in her luggage, now Yoona was arranging her gift to her two sister. It was also a branded clothes, books since her two sisters loves to read especially their younger sister, and also she bought them a perfume. When she was already done arranging her things, she put it all beside her bed and she lay down on her bed.

 

"Finally, I'm gonna see you again my sisters." Yoona smiled.

 

Suddenly Yoona's eyes open widely remembering something. She sat down on her bed and think if she forgot something.

 

"Yeah! I forgot to buy things for Yuri unnie's boyfriend." Yoona sigh.

"But it's okay, Yuri unnie told me that her boyfriend is rich, so he can buy things from here." Yoona smile and lay down on her bed again.

 

Yoona close her eyes to have a beauty sleep because tomorrow she need to wake up early to prepare her breakfast and to arrive early in the airport.

After a few minutes, Yoona was already doze off but suddenly her eyes open widely and sat down on her bed.

 

"I remember now. I was thinking of that tour guide." Yoona said completely awaken.

"I told to Cindy that tell him to meet me because I need to pay him." Yoona said.

"Aish! That guy!" Yoona shook her head.

 

Yoona slowly lay down on her bed still thinking of him. "Why should I think about him?" she asked herself.

"If he doesn't want me to pay him then it's up to him." Yoona said.

 

Yoona started to yawn and then immediately fell asleep since she was really tired and need to wake up early in the morning tomorrow. As soon as Yoona completely lay down on her bed, soon she was doze off.

 

-

The next morning, Yoona was preparing for her breakfast, actually it was her late breakfast since she woke up late today. It was already 10:58 AM so after she eat her breakfast and lunch at the same time, she immediately ran to her bathroom to take a shower then after that, she wear a short shorts with plain with shirt and doll shoes. She put a light make-up on her face and after that she was ready to go. Yoona only took a public transfortation to go to airport. After checking in her luggage and other things, Yoona enter the waiting area.

After 20 minutes of waiting, her flight finally called. Yoona walk faster to the airplane, when she inside the plane Yoona immediately find her seat. She saw her seat in the middle of the plane, she told to her secretary that she doesn't want to seat in the VIP area so now she was sitting will the low class passengers.

Yoona happily checking what's on her seat, she also tried the headset, and see the magazines. Yoona happily sitting on her seat, but if you see her, she looks like a little who was first time to ride in the airplane, Yoona raise her hands reaching the oxygen above her but it was useless because she can't reach it. So she put down her hands but when she put down her hand suddenly she accidentally poke the head of her seatmate.

 

"OMG! I am sorry." Yoona fluently said in English.

"Will you please sit properly." her seatmate said arrogantly.

 

Yoona pout and glared at her seatmate. She looks around her but her eyes laid in her seatmate, she looks carefully at her seatmate, and the she figure out...

 

"Tour guide?" Yoona shriek loudly causing the flight steewardes walks to her.

"Is there a problem ma'am?" the flight steewardes ask.

"No. Sorry!" Yoona smiled.

 

The flight attendant smile and left. Yoona look back at her seatmate, her heart beat faster while she was looking at her seatmate.

 

Her seatmate look at her. "The model, Yoona?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Booooriiiiing....

SORRY! :(

I am still thinking of a Good chapter.. but I will try my best to do a better chapter.

By the way, THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING ^_^

Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR! ^_^