Ride or Die

One Shot Series

Certainly there were times when Sulli thought that this was absolutely crazy and she could get killed, why is she even doing this? But deep inside of her, she knew she wanted this. The adrenaline rushing through her body, the sweat dripping down her neck, and the company she has, it was sort of worth it. Moments like these are what people should live by; spontaneous, reckless, rebellious and overall crazy. Life is too short to be taken so seriously. While you still have the sweet advantage, take it. 

"You're ing insane, do you know that? " Sulli laughs, shrugging her shoulders as if it the consequence of what she was doing was nothing, "Baby, I'm just living life." Rolling his eyes, Minho smiles gently. How did he became so lucky to find a lucky as daring and rebellious as the woman in front of him? 

Moments later, police sirens were becoming closer and closer but Sulli finds this moment the best part. "Okay babe, I'm just going to show you how more insane I can be. When I tell you to run, don't look back okay?" Staring at her in confusion, Sulli just laughs

"Ready?" 

"What?- Now?" 

"Wait-, what about the bag?" 

"Let it go, come on, let's go." Sulli says smirking as she grabbed Minho's hand and took him in a spin of life. The police sirens were already in earshot, flashing lights of red and blue were coming closer. Oh , it's about to get real. Minho was half scared and half enjoying it, so this is what she was talking about, the adrenaline rushing through his body. 

Going into what seemed like a safe spot to hide, Minho and Sulli stayed quiet, catching their breathe. Sulli turns to look at Minho and luckily he was already staring, "Fun, right?" His eyes widen, this woman is totally insane 

"Never in my life have I thought I would be running away from the law. Now you're really insane, Jesus Christ." Minho mumbles, Sulli couldn't resist nut just laugh until she couldn't breathe. "This is just beginning, darling." 

"Exactly, why did I tag along?" 

"Because you love me. Come on Minho, you have to admit that was ing amazing. This is how life should be lived, you either ride or die." Showing her innocent smile, Minho sighs yet having a smile plastered on her face

"You in or are you out?" 

"If we're together, I wouldn't see why not." 

Sulli smiles, "that's great cuz this is just the opening. The real show hasn't begun."

"Are you telling me there's more danger coming?!" 

"Believe me when I say the real show hasn't begun. From here on out, s bout to go crazy. Don't worry though, I'm with you each and step of the way. What ride or die partner am I when I don't, right?"

"I just hope one of us doesn't die in the process" Minho half joke

"No promises."