008

disconnected

-obviously unedited @cawree& @theuniverse, I kind of love both of u rn x-

 

@worthless: but fake happiness is still the worst sadness

@anonymous: “if the ocean was the devil, i’d be covered in hate.”

 

Y   O  U

 

School

Hell

How can you tell the difference

I mean, there are demonic es roaming around the halls, the occasional fire in the science lab and not to mention the teacher.  I swear to god they are descendants of Hitler or something.

Besides, the rules, detentions, himalaya’s high homework doesn't exactly work for me.

“Oi!” a hard object thrown at the back of my head, a pink rubber landed on my table.

Breathes deeply. 

Happy thoughts.  Happy thoughts.

What a surprise, the goddamn culprit is Bang Minah.

Brunette, gorgeous, Bang Minah. She’s every girl dreams to be (minus me ofc)  and what every boy wants to Bang.

In my opinion though, her existance screams fake. Her cat like eyes, the stupid small mouth. Hell, she probably even got a s job. Considering, last year, her chest coughs flat as a board.

“Still slicing you wrist, J?” she asks, a smug smirk plastered onto her monstrous face.

I subconsciously grip onto the sleeves of my knitted sweater as I discretely pull them to my knuckles.

Happy thoughts. Ilhoon. @anonymous.

I never intended to tell anyone about my harmful ‘activities’. I didn’t even tell my mother—well, I don’t want to but that’s besides the point.

Minah found out from our gym class which was a few months back. My teacher practically forced me out of my jumper, so I didn’t quote overheat unquote. Which I thought stupid because it was Fall. Who the overheat in Fall? Since then, Minah finds great amusement to remind me about what I do or- used to do.

As a matter of fact, I haven’t touch that piece of metal since I began talking to @anonymous.

I turn back to her, feeling kind of brave .

“Still Bang-ing oompa loompa?” I snorted and turn around to face the front.

Oompa loompa in this case is 'The Rock' wannabe, very inauthentic tan and slightly shorter for a korean. His height probably went to his muscle considering he is 'ripped'. How he ended with the barbie, that is still an unsolved mystery which I don't even want to solve. The only possible reason is ; Ji Hoon probably her good. Well, who knows. Though, I know, those who weightlift has small . 

I heard the kids gasp and a few ‘ooohs’. In all honesty, I’m slightly shaken because this is the first time I go against her.  I don't even know what overtake my rational mind. Nevertheless I am satisfied as .  

It was then, when I felt my hair tugged harshly, by the satan itself. 

“Do us a favour and off yourself will you?” Minah said, in falsely sweet and condescending, undeniably fake sympathetic tone in her voice making her sound like a mother convincing her three years old son to wash his blanket.

Yet, another roar of laughter errupted in the class.

 

--

 

@him: you okay?

@me: not in the slightest.

@me: I really hate this world, I.

@me: it’d be better for everyone.

@him: do not, J.

@him: promise me you won’t.

@me: i can’t

@him: if you do it, i do it.

@him: we’ll save each other.

@me: tell me how can i save you when i can’t save myself?

@me: metaphorically speaking, I stood on a chair with the rope around my neck. Just a little push.

@him: everything will be okay

@him: I’ll save both of us.

@me: I think

@me: you’re a little too late. [Message not sent]

 

 

{ a/n: when you're pissed asf and mentally&emotionally unstable but you still wanna update. Well yeah, enjoy the agressive cursing. and to minah's fans out there. no offense yeah. I do like her, but yura is my soulmate. and yes guys, i love . lol. that was awkward. clears throat. bye }