017

disconnected

I L H O O N

 

"Ilhoon, darling." A knock at my door made me groan. I poke my head out of cocoon of warmth I've constructed under my duvet and peak at the mahogany hotel door.

The light rays through the curtain causes me to squint. The Born To Beat Time concert has just ended the boys and I are staying for a day or two before we fly off home. Today was supposed to be a relaxing, peaceful, sleep-time day. But now the idea has flown straight out the window to god knows where.

Hyuna The Hoe is at my door. " off" I hissed, snuggling back into my cloud-like pillow. Thinking that she left, I shut my eyes and began counting sheeps.

"Baby." She coos through the door, her overly sweet tone gave me a tooth ache. "Let me in."

Much to her surprise, I got up and opened the door. She tried to walk in but I blocked her, making her even more confused.

"Hyuna," I address her, her name was like acid burning my tongue. "You've been hitting on me through this entire tour and I'm ing sick of it. You're with Hyunsik now, though he deserves someonw way better than a like you."

For a split second, her face drops. She recovers quickly and replace that look with her usual smug smirk. She leans against the doorway, her smile growing. The dried up foundation around began to crack. Serves her right for being so caked up. Her fake, neon pink polished finger began to trail up my chest, I pried it away immediately, and scowled making her giggle. "Baby, but before the tour-"

"Before the tour was different!" I yell. "Before the tour you weren't dating Hyunsik and I actually cared about you. You led me on with a bloody leash!"

She stiffened. Her face falls drastically. "I didn't mean to.." She whispered, her confidence dissolving.

"Then why did you announce your relationship with Hyunsik the day after you told me you 'liked me'." I spit.

"I did-- do like you, Ilhoon." She stutters. Her jet black hair falls over her face as she bows her head in humiliation, sadness. If this happened at a different time, before the tour, I would have felt sorry for her. But let's face it, I'm not a very sympathetic person. Maybe I was, once but not anymore. Sympathy is for the weak. People everything out of you but you still feel sorry for them because you're a fool.

"Then why the are you with Hyunsik?" I gritted my teeth, at this point I am consumed with anger. "What are you gonna do? Lead him around on a leash too?"

"I'd leave him in a heartbeat for you." She states which much conviction in her voice.

I laugh. I'm not sure it was a humourless laugh or not. Either way, I laughed. Hard. "And what makes you think that I want you?" I viciously ask.

I want nothing more to do with her and I will not hesitate to tell Hyunsik about her intentions.

"You want me once, and you can want me again." She said.

"No, I will never want you again." I state, taking one imidating step towards her. "You screwed me over,Hyuna. I fell for you and you smash me to the ground and stomped all over my broken shards, making them smaller and harder to find." "Do you even realise how broken I am?" I take a step back and stand back inside my doorway.

Her brown eyes begin to water, once again, I want to laugh. "Congratulations, Hyuna." I say and grab a hold of my door, pushing it slowly. "You ruined me." I spit before shutting the door completely.

there's no a/n it's just me (aka not the author pmsl). i came to update this sassquash for ya'll so be thankful : )) }