005

disconnected

-not edited-

 

@anonymous:  "Don't waste your time on me, you're already the voice inside my head. I miss you, miss you."

@worthless: I'm really scared of being happy. .  . It never lasts.

 

I L  H   O O   N

 

"I know baby- I love you too, Ri... Yeah, alright.  Love you,doll. Awh! I love you more, cupcake-" Eunkwang continued calling his girlfriend, Kyungri.

Eunkwang was corny level 1000, I had to hold back my vomit before leaving the room and headed to the next one, with a blue door.

"Boooommmiiii, love, I miss you so-" Minhyuk was on the phone too with his girlfriend. tastic. I left the room before I could hear anymore of Minhyuk's an octave higher and mushier than jelly voice. He is always like that when they are talking to each other. It's purely disgusting. 

I moved on to Sungjae's room.

"Dude, wanna play FIFA with me or some- Oh !" For everloving . Is this some ing love house or something.

" off, Ilhoon!" he yelled, throwing a pillow straight into my face. 

I groaned harshly,"Lock the door next time you ." 

I winked at Joy before getting the hell away from the door. I really don't want to see my little brother slamming his tongue down the girl's throat. 

I don't even bother calling for Hyunsik because I knew he would be with Hyuna. 

ing Hyuna. 

With the other two boys left for their silly schedule, I'm basically, always left alone. This isn't something unusual, really and truthfully, I envy my bandmates.

Everyone has a pair. 

Eunkwang has Kyungri. Minhyuk has Bomi. Hyunsik is with The Hoe. Hell, even our youngest has Joy. Besides, let's all admit that Changsub and Peniel are totally gay for each other. 

Then that leaves me alone, lonely, sad, Ilhoon.

Well, I suppose I do have one person...

 

@me: J, r u there?

@her: *are you

@her: and no. No, I'm not her. Definitely not.

@me: smartass

@her: thank you, x

@her: anyhow, what you doing?

@me: being lonely 

@me: nobody wanna talk to me : (

@her: i would

@me: you know you love me.

@her: I don't love anything

@her: Ilhoon is forever bae tho. 

@me: except me.

@her: are you famous?

@me: no.....

@her: then no, i dont love you  :  ) 

@me: : ( ( 

@me: u make me more upset : ((((((

@her: sighs.

@her: okay, I lied

@her: i love you.

@me:   :   )

 

 

{ a/n: suddenly, i forgot what i wanted to say. }