001

disconnected

-not edited-

"good job, ilhoon! you did great today." jiyoon congratulated him as they finished their performance at unpretty rapstar.  he smiled at her tiredly. his manager ushered him to pack his stuff quickly as they needed to return him. ilhoon waved her and the crews a goodbye and was escorted by his manager to their van.


as he leaped into the black van, his body immediately melts into the seat. he was exhausted. deadbeat due to the fully packed schedule, he barely have the strength to open his eyes.


sometimes, he wonders. If anyone cares about him at all. because in all honesty, he felt that all these higher ranking people, the president, the manager was trying to his . can't they just off? it's not that he didn't appreciate what the company went through to turn him into a superstar or it's not that the fans' isn't enough.  but can everyone just. for one second, leave him alone. 

thus why  he had created a twitter account under the name of @anonymous . there, he can just forget and let go of everything without having to worry about the fans, his career, the bands. he can just be himself. him. jung ilhoon, the boy who used to wear nerdy spectacles and had a bowl cut hair. not the rapper ilhoon. 

he unlocks his iphone and taps on the blue bird app. he scrolls the timeline until he saw a tweet that says: 

"You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it." 

he taps retweet and liked the tweet. the username of the tweet though, caught his eyes , @worthless . does the person felt like him as well? 

worthless. heartbroken. sad.  miserable. 

he decided to dm the person, @worthless. thinking maybe they could be friends. 

him: hey @worthless. 

the message could not be sent. he frowns. maybe later, he thought. 

"ILHOON!  ILHOON!"  the blonde lifts his head upon hearing his name. 

"are you even listening?" the manager asked irritately. 

"mhm?" 

"as I was saying, you have free schedule tonight until 2 p.m tomorrow. take a full rest. it's going to be a hella week." he said extra chirpily, his eyes was glued to the traffic infront of them. 

"mhm" ilhoon responded curtly as he turns his head to look outside the window with the quote and @worthless latched onto his mind.