Ours

Ours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

" Are u still mine? "

 

His question echoing in his room, as she closed their gap again and kiss him. Slowly, gently, possessively, like she won't ever let him go, like there's no tomorrow for them. She closed her eyes, feels emotional with their kiss.

Nothing in the world can compare this kind of feeling when they're kissing. Nothing. The kiss taste the same. The feeling is still the same. He is still the same man who make her addicted. His luscious lips that always make her want more. His tongue, which slightly taste both alcohol and coffee, make her lost. The way he kiss her, which make her think that she special, precious to him. His callous finger which trying to make her come closer and his sincere eyes that tell her everything she wanna know. 

His mind went blank. On one side, he really missed her kiss. The explosive feeling when their lips crashed. The tangling feeling which waking up his hormones. And he don't wanna this ended. But at the other side, he feels like they were in rush, it shouldn't happened this way. They absolutely need to talk. They need to sort everything first.....At least thats's what he thought before her tongue slip in, tease his rational mind. And of course, he lose.

They broke their kisses, breath hard. Eyes met, the swollen lips and the feeling that they don't want this end showed clearly in their face. One kiss with him is never enough for her. They moved faster than before, in seconds, she already in his arms again. Her body responds to his touch automatically, drawn by his non stop kisses, she wanna feel his touch more. They don't know who start it first, but they begin to open each other clothes.

She softly when he kiss her ear, down to her jaw line, leaving some bite marks at her neck and stopped at her bare shoulder.

Her breath panting hard. She want this. They want this. It's been a really long time since the last time he touch her, and she desperately need his touch. She missed him a lot. She missed him that much, until she still feels he is unreal. He feels like a dream. That was too good to be true for her, which make her questioning her senses. What if this is only another dream?. Another -real like- illusion that her mind played for her to make her happy?. Oh god, if that so, she couldn't handle her broken heart if she wake up without him beside her. How hurt must it be. Those thought seems more real, it feels so suffocating and make her begin to cry.

" No........please......don't say that this is just another dream about him. Please, if that so, don't let me awake...."

Her tears fall slowly, she still closed her eyes, afraid to open her eyes and realize the truth that she might be alone all this time. And he can do nothing but watching her crying in front of him in sad and confused.

'God,...oh god, she cry'

'She cry because of me'

' What so great about me which can make this beautiful girl crying because of me?!'

But he knows for sure, this probably is not the only time she cry because of his stupidness. He have to pay for many times before this, for every single tears she shed. He make a promise to his self that he won't ever let any tears fall to her beautiful face. From now on, he will treat her a hundred times better

He caressed her cheeks and wipe her tears, still thinking what to say to comfort her, when she finally speak without open her eyes.

" Are u real?. Is this real?"

Her voice sounds so weak, fill with doubts. He smile bitterly.

" It's me, Hyuun... I'm here. This is the real me."

" This is not a dream, right?." She continues. " You're won't disappear after i open my eyes, right?. You will still be there. Is this warmth real, or am i so craving for your touch that i imagining things? This seems too good to be true. Tell me, please..."

He stunned. This insecured side of her make his heart broken in pieces. He can't believe this. He always think that she doing fine. She already move on. She known for her chic and generous side. She even looked fine when her group got problems. She was always smile.

But the girl in front of him, asking whether this is dream or real for many times this day, make him questioning him self. How far did he know her, the real her behind the celebrity mask that she always wear?. Did he even notice her insecurities and the struggle she had to faced?. Why did he think that she doing fine after their broke up?. That she will fine after many scandals happened to her group?. Her celebrity mask showed that she is fine, but the real her, as the only child and maknae, suffered so much pain. Being a senior in their world doesn't mean the real her can also take this problem like a senior. She is still so young. Twenty something. She needs someone to lean on, and it's been him.

When he walk away from her life, she trying to gathered all of her broken heart pieces. Tell her own self that she will be alright, as long as she have her unnies. But after that, her group got many scandals, one of her unnie out from the group, and she can't take it anymore. She feels so depressed, but she have to put on her fake smile to everyone around her. She can't lean on her other unnies, they all feel weak and sad, so she keep everything her self. Deep down, she feels like she can't believe anyone again. She built a high wall around her and the scattered heart of her hiding inside.

Don't ask how much she regretting their broke up. Even after she ask to break up with him, she always waiting for him to ask her back again, which he never did. And she can't help but think that she is not important for him. They never meet again, but he started to come in her dream in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter