His other side

Ours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

   His smile gradually vanished when he see her. That girl. The girl who owned his heart in the past, oh who the hell is he trying to kidding?, she still owned his heart now.

   She looks completely the same with 'she' the last time they saw each other. Ah, no. Even more beautiful and mature. Her long hair, her chubby cheeks and her plump lips. Still the same girl that haunted him every night. His both nightmare and beautiful dream. The reason why he always stay up all night. After that day. The day when she choose to leave him.

   He still can remember clearly, months ago, their last fight. Last arguments before she said that she was sick of everything. She was getting tired to fight their love, and decided to give up. Give up to their love, give up to him. Just like that.

   He knows her too well to realize that she was holding back this problem for a long time. He knew that she was afraid, if their relationship get caught, there will be so many people attack them. His fans, her fans, his band fans, her group fans, their agency, paparazzi... , but both of them didn't ready for that yet. That was not the first time she bring the problem, and usually he can always sooth her, calming her down. But not that time.

   He was very tired. His comeback promotions, world tour, japanese album, commercial film, radio shows, fan meeting, really used up his energy. Then there were a new drama offer for him, and it's not an usual drama, but historical one. For him as an actor, that was a big leap to his career. He wanna try the drama since it can improve his self, although this drama asked him to exercise, exercise and exercise everyday. He was almost faint, overwhelmed with his busy schedules. All that he needs was she being care to him. But looks what he get?. She yelled to him when he can't pick up her call, when he can't reply her messages as soon as she send the message. She accused him to have flirting with other girl, because he can come to other girl concert while he can't attend her concert or musical performance. And after that, she said that she tired. Being sick with those arguments, and their never ending circles of loving- arguing- crying- forgiving. She asked for break up and he didn't give any answer for that. But they both know, he also feel tired. So they naturally break up. No more calls, texts, chats, stalking each other routines etc. Their packed schedules just dragged them to their own world, their own live and distant their self.

   At first, he feels so free. He can enjoy his own time without being guilty for didn't call, text or chat her. No more nagging of his bad habit, coffee, alcohol, junk food,. But slowly, he feels empty. Though he can have his free time to go drink with his friends,hang out and laugh with them,there were many times when he can't even remember the reason why he laugh. He chatted with them, meet many new people, but everything seems so blurred. Something is wrong with his mind and heart. He only remember about her.

   He knew everything was his fault. He keeps her away from his self for a long time if he is busy, that's his bad habit. He can't make his self 'there' for her. They just live in the world where they can't meet easily, so the only way to keep the touch is by text and call, but he can't did it for her. He only realized it later, when he remember about her and open their previous messages. Many messages like " oppa, wake up", "oppa, did u already finish your practices?", "oppa, please call me after the fan meeting ended, i miss you" at his phone, and he only reply few messages of her. He regret it so much now. He really wanna back to her, but then the news come struck him.

  Some friends told him the rumour about her, saying that she is seeing someone, who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter