His Side

Ours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One of the studio’s door opened, reveal a guy that worked there for the whole day. The smells of alcohol clearly told that he was drink, and not only one bottle beer

Yap, alcohol. That's what he need. A cold studio, as same as his surrounding and his heart, and now, with no one that he can talk with. True, he do have his friends. But he feel ashamed to talk about his problem, one after another. That was all about his pride. He know that they knew about his problem, his friends like brother. But they keep silent and give him space. Exactly what he thought he need. But being alone didn't even calmed him. He ended up feeling lonely tag with some negative feeling.

He exit the building only to welcomed by the cold weather. He feel the cold all over his body, but he don't care. Thanks to the alcohol, he can ignore the fact that he feel cold, and just walk from the agency building to his car.

The apartment lobby is completely empty when he come. Yeah, it's 3 am. He went to work at 7 am, working all day, without even go out from the studio. Some cups of coffee – ice americano, his fave – and not forget to mention some bottle of beer, completely make him stay alive. But as the night grow, the effect of those drinks success make him feel dizzy, sleepy and numb.

All that he want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter