Her Other Side

Ours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

She had a good sleep. Really good sleep. It’s been a long time since she has slept without having any nightmares. Could dreaming about him count as a nightmare?. For her, as long as she could see him it would be a beautiful dream, though sometimes she dreamt about their fight. The real nightmare is when she wakes up and realizes that it was only just a dream, they've already broken up and that he is no longer hers.

She opened her eyes, trying to remember what the dream was about before it fades. But she couldn't remember anything.

'Was it a good dream?. Was it about him again?. Argh...' She sighed in frustation. She wants to remember if it was about him. Her oppa, her namja. Her love, her light. Because every little thing about him, even if it's just a dream, is so precious to her. Nobody can make her feel this way except him. Those stupid feelings about being happy and secure. And she hates the fact that he can make her feel so stupid and small. How can she express it with words?. That he is the only one here, in this big world, that can make her cry just by he appearing in her dreams.

She wakes up and yawns, feels a little cold and she realizes she has kicked the warm blanket somewhere. She shivers a bit. It's funny how she always use the blanket before she goes to sleep, but kick it while she falls asleep. She laughed at herself upon these silly things while she was stretching her body, when she finally see Him sit beside the bed, watching her every movement intensively. She stopped in the middle of whatever she was doing before and looked at him in dazed

‘Oh wow' she thought 'So i woke up in my other dream’.

But it feels so weird, she never had this kind of dream before, so realistic. Though she haven't met him in months, she still remember his usual habits clearly, if he restrains himself for using his emotion and use his brain instead. Like now, when he looked at her with those eyes mixed of emotions, creased his forehead, the way he breathes deeply, clenched his teeth, and finally spoke

“ are you awake?”

 

 

Finally she woke up

After many glasses of water, two cups of coffee and three bottles of beer to keep him stay awake. The coldness, numbness and sleepy attack him all the time, but his feelings won. He decided that he won't sleep until they talk.

Actually, if he didn't drank much alcohol all day, watching her sleeping wouldn't be a problem at all. He used to watch her sleep beside him, adoring her beauty and sometimes he was inspired to write songs for his band. But now, with that much amount of alcohol which he already concumed, there are two things that keep bothering him. Sleep, or......touch her.

For the god's sake, he is a man. A healthy man, who really really really misses his girl. He misses her touch, he misses her skin. and watching her sleeping so carelessly in front of him didn't help anything. Only god knows, how hard he was trying to calm himself down. And on top of all that misery, she still has her bad habit while sleeping. Okay, it's cute actually. She always kicks away everything that covers her, leaving her long, milky white legs exposed. When they're sleeping together, if she feels cold after it, she will just snugle his neck and hold him tight. Cute right?. Yes, it was. But not now when he is doing his best to be rational, it's not cute anymore, she really turned to be a y devil.

Holding his breath, he covered her with blanket, praying to God that she won't kick it again. Well...maybe God was sleeping too, he ended up having to cover her again, and again, for many times until he finally gave up and choose to drink cold water instead.

It was already nine in the morning, when he feels that cold water couldn't even help him. He already drank his nth glass of water, but he still can't think straight. She is way too alluring for him. Her long and silky hair, her luscious  lips, her red cheeks, her warm body..... Everything on her made him feels high and crazy. Blame his hormones and loneliness which made him turned like a beast. Ah, no, blame her and her natural beauty, she is the only one in this world who can make him feel like this. He can't take it anymore, he can't pretend to be patient while his hormones started raging up, he needs to touch her. He come closer, and almost touching her cheeks, when the front door made a sound, telling him that someone is entering the apartment, probably his brothers or manager.

He sighed in relief, that was so close for him to lose his mind, but then he jolted out in panic. Her stuff are everywhere outside his room, and he is a hundred percent sure that she won't like it if anyone else know this situation before they talk. So he trying hard to move his body and reached the main room before his brothers recognize her stuff and questioning everything.

They looked surprised when he awake at this hour, they probably thought that he wake up way too early,-no one know that he didn't even get to sleep for the whole day- but he just smile in his drunken state and shooed them away. He took her bag, shoes and coat and back to his misery , which still sleep so peacefully without knowing all the troubles she made, when he found out that she sleeps in a very tempting position. With the shirt that opened up, showing her flawless stomach and those distracting legs position. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter