-3-

Second Shadow (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the next Wednesday and several meetings later, i can summarize almost all Soobin's activity. why did i do that i'm not sure myself...

Anyway, despite being a busy med student-which i find usually secluded because of their own full time activities-she still managed to join the Debate team on Wednesday and teaches piano to her neighbor piano on Thursday, and not to forget, Publication meeting every Thursday and she also had to attend the board meeting on Monday. It’s not that i’m too curious, just never seen people with that much activities. And the thing is she managed to do that well.

 

It is Monday evening, about 7pm when i was having my break from the daily soccer practice. I need some fresh air, so i just go out of the field, heading to the vending machine beside the indoor basketball court.

“Oh, Minseok-sunbae?”

I turn my head and find Soobin. She’s in her basketball jersey, some loose shorts, her wavy hair is tied in a ponytail and she’s wiping her face with a small towel on her shoulder. This is a sight i never saw in her before.

“Soobin? What are you doing, join the basketball club?”

She chuckles, “please excuse my horrible face..” she covers her face with the towel and scrunched her face, “the team wants to change the day of the practice, so here i am..”

I shake my head,”isn’t this the day where the head of divisions meet, though? Did you join every club in this university?”

“of course not!” she takes her purse for some coins. “my father insists that i must get some exercise, but i really like the other clubs, might as well join all of them” she shrugs and gulps the water. “urgh, so refreshing! I think a shaved ice would be nice.”

“What time will you finish?”

“hmm maybe in an hour or so. What about you, sunbae?”

“me too. Well, i know a place with good shaved ice.” Why did i even tell her that...???

Her eyes rounded, “Really?? is it okay? my team mates  usually go straight home after practice but i’m craving now....”

“i’ll meet you here after my practise ends, then.”

She bows slightly with a huge smile in her face.

 

Maybe it’s not a bad idea.

 

 

I took the quickest bath in my life. I even double checked my body odor. Usually i just go home and take a bath later, but this is a special occassion.

Luhan even asks me “Going somewhere?”

“Dunno. Maybe” i shrug. I don’t know why i didn’t tell him this.

He gives me a double take from head to toe “hmm. It’s unusual...”

I ignore his comment and bid goodbye to all my team, after that i rush to the basketball court.

There s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter