-1-

Second Shadow (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Being bestfriend with the star of soccer team, moreover, the most desirable bachelor of the university, when you are far from that image, usually .

But not for me.

I enjoy not getting the attention. I like not having people swarming over me. I love the fact that i don't have to be insecure of anything just because people are looking at me whenever i came by. And i like the fact that i don’t have to talk much. Talking is hard for me.

 

Luhan, my bestfriend, on the other hand, are experiencing those kinds of troubles (or so I called). Having a fair skin, bright eyes, with some unique feminine (don't tell him i said that) facial features, and also noble acts makes him the star of the soccer team, and also makes girls ogling over him.

And that’s how he met his current girlfriend, Haneul.

Who also happened to be my ex.

 

Others who don't really know what kind of friendship i have with Luhan will throw unappropriate remarks about this. But trust me, Luhan is not like that, and I know that very well. Besides, what's the used of holding up to a relationship when you know it's not gonna work? I couldn't give Haneul that kind of affection she wanted, moreover i'm also not sure whether i wanted to give her that kind of affection. So it's a win-win when she got Luhan.

And i'm on my escapade, once more.

 

♦♦♦

 

"Hey Seok!"

I turned to see Lu approaching me.

"What's new?" I said as we walk together to our class.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter