Day 2

Be Mine In Fourteen Days

Day 2 as promised~ It was originally split into Part 1 and 2 but i decided just to combine both together since lengthwise it is still okay and I don't want to confuse everyone! Infinite is coming in 4 days omg T.T Day 4 will be up next, I know you guys will be wondering what about Day 3 but i think it is merely because there isn't anything much besides Woohyun avoiding Sunggyu that's why there is no Day 3 chapter! Perhaps I may write a Day 3 of my own some time but well it's probably going to take ages before that that's why i will post the chapters as how they are first for now!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2

The next morning, Sunggyu woke up with a frown. Woohyun wasn’t in their room, and this made the leader panic. Sunggyu leapt off his bed and rushed out of their shared room. Woohyun never left before Sunggyu woke up- Sunggyu had always required the former’s persistent calling before being able to climb out of bed. Sunggyu immediately went out in search of Woohyun- He tried the toilet, the kitchen, the other two bedrooms and even the small room Woohyun had hidden himself in the previous day, but there was still no sight of Woohyun.

Sunggyu had gone to bed early last night. He would normally wait until Woohyun was in their room before going to sleep, but after the incident in the shoes room, he decided not to do so for once.

Sunggyu was ruffling his hair in frustration when suddenly, an idea struck him and he instantly made his way to the living room. Aish of course it would be the living room how could I not even think of searching here... He sighed in relief after he spotted a mop of brown hair sticking out from behind the sofa. Sunggyu looked down at his roommate fondly, who was still sound asleep under a thin blanket. He wondered what was going on inside Woohyun’s mind at that very moment.

"What are you looking at, hyung?”

Sunggyu turned around to find the Sungjong standing behind him. The maknae was still looking half-asleep and had a small bathing towel slung on his shoulders. Sunggyu smiled. “Good morning.”

“Morning hyung.” Sungjong greeted back while stifling a yawn

“Did you sleep well?” Sunggyu asked, placing his hand on Sungjong's shoulder. The maknae nodded in response.

Sungjong’s eyes fell on the same mop of hair sticking out from behind the sofa. “Who’s that and what is he doing sleeping on the floor? Wait that’s Woohyun hyung right but why is he….”

Sunggyu shrugged. “I have no idea. I think I might have done something that had upsetted him.”

Sungjong’s furrowed his eyebrows. “But Woohyun hyung is never mad at you. Did you ask him about it?”

“I did. But he refused to tell me anything.”

“I suppose it must be something serious then. This...” Sungjong trailed off as he pointed to the mop of hair. “...too is also seriously weird.”

“I guess so too.” Sunggyu agreed. He was sure that both of them were thinking about the same thing because everyone in Infinite knew that Woohyun never slept without Sunggyu. Woohyun had even once threatened their manager when he had wanted to put him and Sunggyu in separate rooms during their trip to Japan. There was nothing the manager could do about it Sunggyu was the one who had requested to have his own room. Woohyun had sulked all day long after that and even refused to eat anything until Sunggyu finally agreed to switch rooms with Hoya who got roomed with him.

“I’m going to make breakfast. Want some?” Sungjong asked Sunggyu who suddenly seemed to be deep in thought while his eyes were still fixed on Woohyun. “Hyung?”

Sunggyu didn’t reply. Before Sungjong could open his mouth again, Sunggyu was already lying next to Woohyun.

“I’ll just leave the two of you alone then.” Sungjong said to nobody in particular and walked away towards the kitchen.

Sunggyu lay on his side, facing Woohyun. He carefully placed an arm over Woohyun’s side, hugging the younger man. He knew Woohyun wouldn’t resist him no matter what happens between them.  Woohyun indeed didn’t flinch instead he snuggled closer to Sunggyu out of habit. Perhaps, it wasn’t entirely Woohyun’s fault for becoming clingy to Sunggyu. Sunggyu loved spoiling him.

It took less than five minutes before Sunggyu’s eyelids got heavy and he was off to dreamland once again, while still hugging Woohyun.

 

*******

 

Woohyun adjusted himself on the floor after he had felt his body aching with pain. He pulled the hand that was hugging him closer because he was enjoying the warmth it was providing him. He suddenly remembered about falling asleep on the floor last night in an attempt to avoid Sunggyu. Wait...If he was not in their room, and he was not with Sunggyu, then who on earth was hugging him? Woohyun opened his eyes immediately and pulled away from whoever was hugging him.

Woohyun puffed his cheeks upon seeing that it was the one who had caused confusion in him who was actually leisurely sleeping beside him.

“Sleep.” Sunggyu muttered with his eyes still closed. “You should sleep more.”

Woohyun avoided Sunggyu’s hand that was reaching for his. “I don’t want to sleep anymore.”

Sunggyu yawned. “But I am still sleepy. I need some sleep.”

Woohyun had to admit that Sunggyu was looking way older than his age. Their crazy schedule had made the leader look tired all the time. Sunggyu however, never complained. He was so happy with their all their achievements, he had nothing to complain. Well, for Woohyun, he had so much to complain about the leader. First off, why can’t he just leave him alone?

“What are you thinking about?” Sunggyu asked, alarmed by Woohyun’s changed expression and how out of character he was behaving. Sunggyu reluctantly changed into sitting position and took Woohyun’s hand, giving it a light squeeze after.

Woohyun stared at their hands that were clasped together. What is this feeling? Once Sunggyu had grabbed hold of his hand, Woohyun didn’t feel like letting go. Was it true? Was he really too clingy? Woohyun immediately freed his hand from Sunggyu in horror. “I am not clingy!” Woohyun exclaimed.

“What?” Sunggyu gave his younger friend an incredulous look.

Woohyun paled. He had almost let it slip. “Nothing.”

Sunggyu rubbed his face. “Why are you like this early in the morning?”

“I am sorry.” Woohyun apologized but Sunggyu wasn’t really listening.

Instead, he was too busy staring at the T-shirt that Woohyun was wearing. It wasn’t his. “Why aren’t you wearing my shirt?” Sunggyu asked, he was even more baffled now.

Woohyun looked down on his shirt. “I thought you don’t like me using your shirt to sleep.”

Sunggyu tilted his head to one side, studying Woohyun closely. “Yes. I do hate it.”

“That’s why I want to stop wearing your shirt. I’ve been wearing your shirt since like, umm...”

“Forever.” Sunggyu finished the sentence for Woohyun who was red with embarrassment now. He knew Woohyun too well and he knew that that wasn’t the real reason for the sudden change. “Making excuses now aren’t we? You’ve never cared about what I think before, what made you change your mind now?”

“You said you hate it.”

“I hate it, but I never say you can’t.”

“I just want to stop being annoying.” Woohyun lied.

“You want to stop being annoying?” Sunggyu repeated, finding it hard to believe the younger man.

“I’m serious!” Woohyun snapped.

“Okay fine! You are being serious.” said Sunggyu in defeat. Woohyun nodded profusely.

“But this is why it is weird. You are always annoying.” Sunggyu said, amused by the sudden change in Woohyun. “Have you eaten the wrong medicine? You don’t seem to be in the right mind. ” Sunggyu asked with all seriousness.

“I don’t want to talk to you.” Woohyun said looking away from Sunggyu. He hated the look Sunggyu was giving him. It was as if Sunggyu could see right through him. He didn’t want to lie. And lying was tiring. This was the reason why he chose to sleep in the living room. Sunggyu probably still had more to say about how weird he was being and the interrogation won’t stop until he got his answer, and for the moment, Woohyun had did not know how and what to answer the leader.

Sunggyu shook his head and before he could say anything else, Woohyun sneezed.

“I think I...” Woohyun sneezed again. He looked at Sunggyu pitifully. “Hyung...”

“Serves you right. Who asked you to sleep on the floor?” Sunggyu continued to shake his head. His roommate definitely caught a cold. Sunggyu stood up and held out a hand to Woohyun. “And you say I am the weak one.”

 

*******

 

“I’m gonna make sure that our concert is going to be the best ever for our fans!” Sungjong exclaimed happily. He was in the kitchen with Hoya, munching on the breakfast he made for the group. He was on cloud nine; he thought he should be a good maknae at least for today.  “It’ll be as great as DBSK’s. I can’t believe we are finally having a concert in Japan.”

“I know. You’ve been saying that for a hundred times.” Hoya replied lazily, not interested with the topic. His only focus for the moment was his breakfast and he couldn’t eat peacefully with Sungjong chattering off. “Now, can you just keep quiet and let me eat?”

“Fine.” Sungjong said, pouting. “Why must you be so grumpy?”

“I’m not grumpy. I’m just hungry.” Hoya explained.

“Grumpy old man is always hungry.” Sungjong teased his older roommate. Hoya was one of his favourite targets to tease.

Hoya reached over the table and hit Sungjong’s head with his spoon. “I will let you know I am not that old.”

Sungjong laughed while rubbing his head that wasn’t actually hurting much. “We have to get ready to practice. I think I should go and wake them up.”

“No, let them sleep more. Wake them up only when Geonam hyung comes.” Hoya said, stuffing more food into his mouth.

“Okay!”

“It’s good to see you in high spirits, Jongie.”

Sungjong looked up and saw Sunggyu entering the kitchen while dragging a pale Woohyun behind him. “What’s wrong Woohyun hyung?”

“He’s sick.” Sunggyu took the seat next to Hoya and pulled out the chair on his other side so that Woohyun could sit beside him.

Woohyun took the sit although he had the intention to sit beside SungJong.

“No, I’m not sick.” Woohyun crinkled his nose and then rubbed his nose with the back of his hand, which earned a disapproving look from both Sunggyu and Sungjong.

“Ewwww.” Sungjong shrieked in disgust. Hoya laughed, he knew what a germs freak Sungjong was.

“Yeah, you are not sick. You are just being pathetic.” Sunggyu grabbed Woohyun’s hand, pulling it away from his nose. “Stop it!”

 “Can’t help it.” Woohyun responded before sneezing again.

“Let’s go to the clinic.” Sunggyu offered, letting go of Woohyun’s hand. “I’ll take you there.”

Woohyun was used to having Sunggyu worrying over him whenever he fell sick, but this time, something made him think twice about the offer. He never questioned why Sunggyu was always so nice to him, he dismissed Sunggyu’s actions as how it was to act like a responsible leader but he couldn’t remember Sunggyu offering to take the other members personally to the clinic when they are sick. “What for?” Woohyun asked.

“We are going to the clinic to do our rehearsal there.” Sunggyu answered sarcastically causing both Hoya and Sungjong to break into a laughing fit.

Woohyun glared at Sungjong who was sitting across them. Sungjong stopped laughing almost immediately. Hoya stopped laughing too. Woohyun turned to his side to face Sunggyu who was grinning at him with his eyes closed. “Stop smiling.”

“I can’t help it.” Sunggyu replied.

Woohyun narrowed his eyes at Sunggyu who dramatically stopped smiling and glared back at him.

“What?” Sunggyu asked, playfully hitting Woohyun on his shoulder. “I’m not scared of you.”

“It’s funny how you look like you are sleeping when you are actually wide awake.” Woohyun replied drily, making fun of Sunggyu’s small eyes.

Sunggyu’s face turned murderous instantly. He ended up hitting Woohyun for real not bothering that Woohyun wasn’t feeling well. “I will kill you if you say that again.”

Woohyun jolted away from Sunggyu, creating some distance between them. Sunggyu might look weaker than him but he was indeed stronger than Woohyun. “That hurt hyung! Don’t forget that I’m sick.”

Sunggyu used his feet to reach for Woohyun but the latter was fast enough to avoid from getting kicked by him. “It will be worse next time. I promise you that.” Sunggyu warned.

“Will you guys please stop playing and eat your breakfast?” Hoya said, in an attempt to prevent the fight from escalating. Nobody liked it whenever Sunggyu got mad. His rage terrified everyone including their managers.

“Make fun of my eyes again, you’re dead.” Sunggyu hissed.

Woohyun couldn’t help but smile. A part of him was enjoying seeing the leader rage while the other part was questioning him as to why he was even enjoying it.

“What’s there for you to smile about?” Sunggyu yelled.

“Told you, they were fighting.” Sungjong said, looking at Hoya.

Sunggyu and Woohyun both turned to Sungjong with a questioning look.

Hoya placed a finger on his lips, asking Sungjong to shut up but of course, Sungjong didn’t listen and continued. “It’s true!” Sungjong said.

“We are not fighting.” Woohyun told both Hoya and Sungjong icily.

Sungjong snickered. “Yes you are.”

“We are not.”

“You are. You didn’t look good while we were practicing yesterday.”

“I was fine yesterday; perhaps you should focus more on your singing instead of gossiping. You totally at singing.” Woohyun snapped.

“Sungjong, we are not fighting.” Sunggyu spoke up, amused at how Woohyun was now bickering with SungJong as if he had forgotten about his existence there.

“Why did you sleep outside last night?” Sungjong inquired, looking directly to Woohyun.

“Err..it was hot last night.” Woohyun stammered, causing all eyes to fall on him.

“A four year-old kid can lie better than you.” Sunggyu added, causing Woohyun to flinch.

Hoya who was slowly getting interested with the topic interfered. “You didn’t even eat last night? Is there something wrong Woohyun?”

“No!” Woohyun bellowed, hating to be reminded about last night. He had lost his appetite after thinking too much.

“Stop being an and just tell us what is wrong. You are giving them the wrong impression.” Sunggyu told Woohyun who was now looking at everywhere except at his group mates.

Everyone at the table waited for Woohyun’s answer but Woohyun chose not to say anything. He crossed his arms and stayed stiffened on his chair, contemplating whether or not to leave the kitchen.

“Hey, let’s just work hard so that we can enjoy our two months break. Can you guys imagine that? No activities and whatsoever. We are going to be able to just stay home and rest.” Hoya said sensing the bad mood.

Sunggyu nodded. “Yeah. And also, no cranky Woohyun or crazy SungJong.”

“I’m not crazy.” Sungjong defended himself. “I am such a nice maknae.”

Sunggyu laughed and shook his head. “No, no, no. You are a bad maknae.”

“You will miss us.” Sungjong responded.

“No, I will not miss any of you. You kids are making me crazy all the time.” Sunggyu said, smiling wider.

Hoya smiled too, he thought his attempt to change the topic was a success before he realized how Woohyun’s expression had turned hard. Woohyun stared blankly at the food on the table before standing up from his chair in a huff and leaving the kitchen after a few seconds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status: Editing is finished

Not proofread again but there shouldn't be too many problems heh :P ((or at least i hope so))

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter~~~

Meanwhile here's a gif of Woogyu <3