Day 4

Be Mine In Fourteen Days

OMG I'm so sorry guys that I haven't updated this for days but I was busy so >.< I'm really sooo sorry to keep everyone waiting! Meanwhile, I would also like to tell you guys I won't actually be writing the days that have not been covered because after closely reading I realise it is because this is to make everything more chronologically reasonable in a way, afterall not everyday will there be advancements in all the drama if you look at it in reality sooo yep! Hope you guys will enjoy this chapter~

P.s. INFINITE finally came and since I couldn't go, in the end I was just reloading my twitter every minute to look at updates on the concert T.T I was really happy to be given a sneak peak of it for a short while via the naver v app at least though :') There was actually the press conference too the day before the concert but my mum too wouldn't let me go either :((

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 4

Sunggyu shot Woohyun a questioning look as the latter entered the van. Woohyun had squeezed to the back of the van with L and Sungjong instead of sitting together with him in the middle. Sunggyu could tell that Woohyun was trying his best to ignore the intense look sent his way. Sunggyu was completely baffled by the younger man. It had been three days since Woohyun started acting weirdly and this upsetted Sunggyu greatly. He already had enough to think about and Woohyun just made everything even harder for him.

He missed the mood maker Woohyun.

Woohyun had been avoiding him while making it look as if he was avoiding everyone altogether. Sunggyu tried talking to Woohyun, but Woohyun had replied that he was just sick and he needed his time alone. The thing is, however, Woohyun never needed a time alone. In fact, he hated being alone.

It broke Sunggyu’s heart to see Woohyun still sleeping in the living room, on the floor. Woohyun was coughing very hard when Sunggyu went to check on him in the living room the night before. Woohyun’s behavior had somehow affected Sunggyu’s mood. The leader turned very grumpy and snapped at almost everything. The other Infinite members could tell something was wrong between the two main vocals but nobody had the guts to broach on the subject. Hoya and Sungjong were the first to notice and Sungjong made sure to let the other three members know too. Dongwoo, being the oldest among them, warned them not to meddle in their argument so as to not make matters worse.

Sunggyu entered the van and slammed the door hard, startling everyone.

“What the ?” Sungyeol who sat between Hoya and Sunggyu cursed, rubbing his chest. “Was that really necessary?”

Hoya patted Sungyeol’s thigh and whispered close to SungYeol’s ear. “Don’t. DongWoo hyung told us not to mess with SungGgyu hyung.”

Sungyeol rolled his eyes. “Their fight is going to kill us all.” He hissed, making sure that it was audible only to Hoya.

“Whatever it is, I am sure they are not actually fighting.” Hoya told Sungyeol.

“What makes you say that? They sure look like they are fighting to me. They have not talked to each other for days.”

“No, it is Woohyun who refuses to talk to Sunggyu hyung.”

“He doesn’t want to talk to us either.” SungYeol said.

“I think it is because he is sick.”

“Woohyun is always sick, but he is never mean.” Sungyeol whined, remembering all the yelling he got yesterday for asking Woohyun too many questions. “I was just concerned about them.”

Hoya nodded in agreement. “Or maybe he has some problem but he doesn’t want any of us to know. Sunggyu hyung is probably stressed out and displeased because Woohyun doesn’t want even him to know either.”

“Or maybe, he is just deranged. We need to slap Woohyun back to his senses…ouch!” Sungyeol winced in pain. Sunggyu had smacked his head upon hearing his conversation with Hoya. Sungyeol was getting so overly excited that he didn’t realize he had raised his voice to the point that everyone in the van could hear him.

“Shut up.” SungGyu said in a dead serious tone which had both Sungyeol and Hoya shut their mouths immediately.

Hoya glanced to the back seat and saw Woohyun narrowing his eyes at him, making him turned around instantly.

Sungyeol nudged Hoya but the latter just gave him a weak smile. It was usually very noisy in the van, everyone will laugh at almost everything that came out of Woohyun’s mouth. Woohyun talked a lot and it sometimes annoyed the members because he just wouldn’t let them sleep. He always had somehing to say and every time Sunggyu would play along whenever Woohyun starts to tease the other members. Sungyeol didn’t like it whenever Woohyun made fun of him, but he didn’t like the silence either. On top of everything, he didn’t like a cranky Sunggyu.

L who sat right behind Sungyeol extended his arms to the front and gave him a comforting backhug. He had been watching when Sungyeol and Hoya were whispering to each other and had too seen Sungyeol getting hit by Sunggyu. In any situation like this, L will choose to stay out of it, but that didn’t mean he did not care. He would in only when the situation was really bad. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah.” Sungyeol said to his best friend.”I am just concerned.”

“Don’t worry. These two never fight for long.” L responded, also whispering. They both knew what L said was true.


 

********

 

Woohyun walked into his room after a very long day of practicing. He wanted to sleep on his bed. He missed his bed so much but the one he shared the room with had him think about it twice. He didn’t even know for what reason he created this distance between them. It was probably because he was hurt. Hurt when Sunggyu stated that his presence was of no importance to him. Sunggyu didn’t exactly say that but Woohyun had thought that Sunggyu had meant it that way.

Woohyun stood beside his bed, looking at it longingly. He missed the comfort of sleeping in his own bed. Constantly sleeping on the floor had made his back start to ache very badly.

The door to his room cracked open, revealing a very tired Sunggyu. Their eyes met for the first time that day before Woohyun looked away from him. Sunggyu shook his head in disappointment. Woohyun was looking paler than ever. Sunggyu could totally tell that Woohyun was still not feeling well; sleeping on the floor only made it worse

Sunggyu slowly walked to their bunk bed and reached for his pillow and blanket on the top bunk. If Woohyun was in a better condition, Sunggyu would have wanted to dig out the reason for him to act like he did over the past few days, but that night he decided to let it go. He was too tired to have another argument with Woohyun.

Woohyun watched as Sunggyu jumped off the bed, taking his pillow and blanket with him. Sunggyu then rummaged through his own closet and took out a pair of pajamas.

“Hyung.” Woohyun said, in confusion, finally deciding to open his mouth for a change.

Sunggyu didn’t say anything instead he headed back to the door, wanting to leave the room. Woohyun followed Sunggyu from behind. What is he thinking of doing and where is he heading?

“Hyung.”

Sunggyu still didn’t reply, making Woohyun even more puzzled.

“Hyung, why are you not talking to me?” Woohyun asked, completely panicking now.

“I give up talking to you.” Sunggyu replied as he walked to the living room.

“What?”

“Yes.”

Woohyun increased his pace to catch up with the leader. “Why?”

“You obviously ignored me the whole day, so now it is my turn to ignore you.”

“I didn’t ignore you!” Woohyun exclaimed. “I just didn’t want to talk to you.”

“It’s the same thing.” Sunggyu threw his pillow and blanket onto the floor as soon as they reached the living room.

Woohyun huffed. “It is not the same thing. I just need some time.”

Sunggyu put down his pajamas, suddenly feeling very lazy to change. “I want to sleep. Now, go away.” Sunggyu ordered as he pointed a finger to their room.

“Why are you sleeping here? Go to our room, let me sleep here.” Woohyun said, looking down at Sunggyu who was now lying on the floor.

“One of us has to sleep outside because you are clearly wanting some distance between us. Since you are sick, I will sleep here tonight.”

“No! I never wanted any distance between us.” Woohyun yelled, looking very worried. “It’s really cold here, you have no idea. You’ll catch a cold.”

“I thought you said you’re sleeping here because it’s hot in our room.” Sunggyu said, looking up at Woohyun.

“Y-yes.” Woohyun stuttered. “But I’m getting used to it.”

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun who was hovering above him in complete amusement. “Whatever. I’m so tired I can sleep anywhere. You know that. I can sleep anywhere I want, especially when I’m tired with all the rehearsals and tired of having to deal with you.”

Sunggyu’s words had Woohyun stalled for a moment. “Are you tired of me?”

“Sometime, I do think so.” Sunggyu turned to his side and covered his body with his blanket.

“Is it because you think I am clingy?”

“I don’t know Woohyun. Let’s just talk tomorrow.” SungGyu pulled the blanket over his head.

“No! Let’s talk now!” Woohyun pulled the blanket away from Sunggyu.

Sunggyu groaned. “I wanted to have this talk with you yesterday, but you refused to. Why now Nam Woohyun? I’m sleepy, tired and I think I will die if I don’t get to sleep now.”

“I want to talk now.”

“I am starting to regret my decision to sleep here.” Sunggyu said, squeezing his eyes close.

Woohyun glared down at Sunggyu with his hands on his hips. “Hyung!”

“What?”

“Do you hate me?”

Woohyun’s words had Sunggyu sit up immediately. “What?” He asked, totally exasperated.

“Well, you keep saying that you are glad we will not see each other for two months. It comes to me that I must have annoyed you so much to the point you won’t miss me at all in those two months.”

For a few seconds, Sunggyu looked up at Woohyun, completely bewildered. Then he broke into a laughing fit, rolling on the floor, bringing a from to Woohyun's face.

“Why are you laughing?” Woohyun asked with all seriousness.

“I am laughing because you are so stupid.” Sunggyu said, still laughing very hard.

“I am not stupid!” Woohyun declared as he plopped down onto the hard floor, facing Sunggyu.

Sunggyu straightened himself up and took Woohyun’s hand. “Surely you do know I didn’t mean it right?”

“I don’t know, because every time you said it, you laughed!” Woohyun snarled.

“I laughed because I was joking you idiot. Is that the reason why you have been being weird to me?”

“Maybe, but that is not the main reason.” Woohyun said. He was getting tired of the distance he set up between them. He wanted to come clean, but there was still something that he wasn’t ready to confide to the leader. Not yet.

“Not the main reason? There is something more to it?”

“Yes.”

Sunggyu pushed away Woohyun’s hand that he was holding. Frustration once again filled his small eyes. “You are making me go crazy.”

“I know. I am sorry. But until I figure out what the hell is wrong, I am not going to tell you.” Woohyun explained as he grabbed Sunggyu’s hand back.

“Is it because of me?” Sunggyu asked, concerned.

Woohyun had no idea how to answer. Was it because of Sunggyu? He knew it had everything to do with Sunggyu but he also knew it wasn’t exactly Sunggyu's fault that he was now so confused. “I don't know. No. It is not because of you.” Woohyun finally lied before his eyes darted to the floor.

Sunggyu didn’t miss the sad look in Woohyun’s eyes. He patted Woohyun’s thigh. “You are so upset just because I said I won’t miss you?”

Woohyun nodded, playing with his fingers.

“God, you are so funny. Of course I will miss you. It is always better to have you around, annoying the hell out of me than not having you at all.” Sunggyu said smiling.

Woohyun couldn’t help but smile too. Some burden left him instantly, loving every word Sunggyu just said. So Sunggyu hadn’t meant what he said, or what Woohyun thought he had said. “I will miss you too.”

“Of course you will. I am the best leader ever.” Sunggyu said, standing up. “Let’s go to bed. I actually don't really want to sleep on the floor.”

Woohyun happily picked up Sunggyu’s pillow and blanket before standing up andcarrying them with one hand each. He didn’t want to sleep on the floor either.

Sunggyu shoved Woohyun to their room as he said “I have always loved you the most in this group.”

Sunggyu’s comment had Woohyun blushing all the way back to their room. Woohyun was so glad Sunggyu couldn’t see him, but at the same time it suddenly came to him that he shouldn't be blushing. There was absolutely no reason for him to blush. But he did.

Woohyun frowned. Why on earth am I even blushing?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status: Editing is finished

Okay let me just say that I'm not going to proofread anytime soon xD You guys are probably wondering how come for all the chapters so far, I am actually editing before I'm posting but it's actually because I have the time to do so and post in the same day soooo >///< I thought I should try to make the story a more enjoyable read for everyone if possible because I am really extremely thankful that there are actually people willing to spend time to read this heh!