Day 5

Be Mine In Fourteen Days

Helloooo I'm back! I had been busy so I wasn't able to update ;.; Did anyone miss meeee/ runs away before getting hit by a stone xD Anyways, here's a new chapter! Really sorry for the wait :((((((( Meanwhile, I finally got the poster! How is it? :P Really satisfied with how it turned out! I think I will go back there to request if I have any new stories xD Before I end off, thank you sooooo much for all the subscribes and comments! ILY guys so much <3 *throws hearts*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 5

In Infinite’s practice room, Woohyun sat on the floor while being surrounded by other Infinite’s members minus the leader who was busy discussing about something with their stylist noona. Woohyun could not stop glaring at the stylist who had stopped Sunggyu when the latter was on his way towards him. Sunggyu was approaching Woohyun when the stylist came into the practice room. Woohyun couldn’t help noticing that the woman just would not keep her hands off Sunggyu. She adjusted Sunggyu’s hair, patted his shoulder, wiped away his sweat, and the last thing she did made Woohyun's jaw drop and fists clench- She gave Sunggyu a tight hug.

“And what the hell was that all about?” Sungyeol said, his eyes not leaving the stylist noona until she exited the room with Sunggyu. Woohyun had not been the only one who was watching Sunggyu.

“I have always known that she has feelings for leader Gyu.” Dongwoo said. “Can’t blame her though, hyung is getting more attractive by day. Even with his small eyes.” Dongwoo laughed, still full of energy while the other members looked terribly tired.

“If hyung heard that you’d be dead by now Dongwoo hyung.” L who sat beside Dongwoo warned, while wiping his sweat off with his sleeve.

“I really, really hate for him to be pissed.” Sungjong who was sitting between L and Sungyeol added, cringing as he rememered the times when the leader had been extremely upset with him. As the group’s maknae, Sungjong felt like he was the biggest victim of the leader's wrath. Sungjong swore Sunggyu was a pro at finding his mistakes. If it wasn’t to do with his dancing, it would be his singing and he would always be unable to retaliate because most of the time, the leader was right about him.

“Me too.” L said, agreeing.

"But at least it is better to get scolded by him as compared to getting scolded by the CEO. It’d be much scarier.” Sungyeol told them. “Trust me.”

Woohyun grinned, happy that someone finally changed the topic. He had gotten very uncomfortable hearing the members talk about Sunggyu and the stylist. “Who told you to speak so bluntly to a senior?”

Sungyeol shook his head in horror, not wanting to start talking about the time when he was involved in an argument with their senior. He was very grateful towards Sunggyu who had gone to talk the CEO of their company into forgiving Sungyeol for his bad attitude. Even though Sunggyu had once fiercely objected to the addition of Sungjong and him into the group, the leader was still willing to help him and saved his from getting kicked out from Infinite.

It was normally Sunggyu who gets called to see their company’s CEO if anything went wrong or if the members didn’t behave properly. It was always Sunggyu alone who had to receive all the scolding. But Sunggyu always went back to their dorm with a small smile without reproach and merely speak to his dongsaengs about what they had to work on. As a result, however, Sunggyu would get stricter every single time and sometimes it scared his group’s members.

“Well, Wonhee noona is beautiful. They will make a perfect couple.” Hoya said, bringing back the topic of Sunggyu and the stylist.

“Beautiful? Nah, but she still will never beat me.” Sungjong said, fixing his own hair.

Sungjong received tsks and pfts from the members in response.

“Why are we talking about them anyways?” Woohyun complained, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

“Because it’s suspicious how they are so close lately.” Sungyeol replied to which he instantly received a death glare from Woohyun. He added. “You are just beingjealous."

“Why-why would I be jealous?” Woohyun stammered. Sure he didn’t like how close Sunggyu and the stylist were, but no way it couldn't be, could it?

“Because she doesn’t pay any attention to you and you love attention.” Sungyeol said, mimicking Woohyun’s way of throwing hearts to the fans greasily, which made the rest of the members laugh.

Woohyun stretched out his leg and kicked Sungyeol’s leg hard. “I am not jealous at all. She’s old. They look ugly together. I swear if they become a pair she will only make Sunggyu hyung look another ten years older.” Woohyun commented, not being himself. Insulting people was not in his nature- he knew very well how it felt like being insulted by the antis, and he would always refuse to be like them, but not today. Today he decided to be an and blame it all on his poor health.  

“Chill; you don’t need to be so serious.” Hoya interfered, sensing the tension. “I’m sure Sungdyu hyung does not hsve any feelings for her.”

“Exactly.” Woohyun pouted, crossing his arms on his chest. Woohyun shoot another death glare to Sungyeol who ignored it completely.

“By the way, do you guys know why Sunggyu hyung refused to go out with Bomi?” Sungyeol said, gaining everyone's attention at once again, which annoyed the hell out of Woohyun once more.

Woohyun paled. He never really liked A-Pink. Woohyun knew that Sunggyu felt the same way towards the girl group. If there was someone in their group who was close to A-Pink, it would only be Sungjong. Though they lived in the same building, Woohyun always made the extra effort to ensure he wouldn't meet them in any circumstances. “Bomi asked him out? Why didn’t I know about this?”

“You were busy being an that’s why you didn’t know.” Sungyeol exclaimed and happily added. “I think Sunggyu hyung is attracted to her.”

“But he didn’t go out with her.” Dongwoo said, making Woohyun. It seemed as if everyone had known about it except him.

“But Sunggyu hyung keeps in touch with her every day. I saw him texting her a few times. Maybe Sunggyu hyung is just afraid of being caught by manager hyung.” Sungjong reasoned before resting his head on L’s lap. “Bomi is cute; I wouldn’t reject her if she asks me out. I bet that deep down, Sunggyu hyung actually has feelings for her, he merely doesn't want to show it.”

L looked down at the maknae. “You know him; he is just being nice to everybody.”

“Maybe. But who knows?” Sungjong said, closing his eyes. “Or perhaps he refused to go out with her because he likes Eunji more.”

A strange feeling of uneasiness was starting to wash over Woohyun. Why hadn't Sunggyu said anything to him about the date? Sunggyu should have told him. They were roommates and best friends. He should know about it. He might have given Sunggyu a hard time for the past few days, but last night, things had already gone back to normal. They even spent most of the night talking because Woohyun couldn’t fall sleep. Sunggyu had the perfect chance to tell him last night, so why didn’t he? Only then it came to Woohyun that Sunggyu had busily spent the night nagging at him, asking him to go to the hospital. And why would he care if Bomi asked Sunggyu out anyway? Woohyun’s expression hardened and Hoya who was eying Woohyun noticed it easily.

“Woohyun hyung are you okay?” Hoya asked, slightly worried. He had noticed Woohyun’s changing expression and was bothered by it.  

“No!” Woohyun answered, standing up suddenly. All eyes were fixed on him as he left the room.

As soon as Woohyun was out of ear shot, Hoya asked. “Didn't you guys notice that there was something wrong about Woohyun?”

L, Sungyeol and Dongwoo shook their head in unison. Sungjong had already fallen asleep in L’s lap. Dongwoo looked over his shoulder to check if Woohyun was still nearby. “He is sick though.”

“I know, but there is something more.” Hoya said worriedly.

“Like what?” L asked while playing with Sungjong’s hair out of habit.

“He was so messed up a couple of days ago and today he looks better. But now it seems like something is troubling him.” Hoya explained.

“You don’t have to worry about him. He is just jealous that Sunggyu hyung is receiving more attention than him. You know Nam Woohyun.” Sungyeol told his group mates, causing Dongwoo to laugh again.

Hoya smiled weakly, hoping that Sungyeol was right while L shook his head at the choding.

 

******

 

“Fine, I will tell you, you don’t have to sulk like a little kid.” Sunggyu told his unhappy roommate. Woohyun had demanded for Sunggyu to tell him about what he was discussing with Wonhee earlier but he had refused to and that made Woohyun very upset. The younger man vocal hence wouldn’t speak to the leader afterwards.

Sunggyu had caught Woohyun as the latter had been escaping from their practice room. Woohyun told him he wasn’t feeling well but Sunggyu had let him get away with it though he knew Woohyun was lying. “Earlier, at the practice room, where were you going anyways?” Sunggyu asked from his bed, putting his phone aside to put all his attention on Woohyun.

Woohyun who was going through Sunggyu’s closet ignored the question. He took out Sunggyu’s oversized t-shirt. After finishing changing, Woohyun went to bed wearing only Sunggyu’s t-shirt and climbed up to the top bunk. Sunggyu had claimed the bottom bunk as soon as they came back to the dorm and Woohyun had no desire to fight for the bottom bunk with the leader. He laid on the top bunk bed and pulled Sunggyu’s blanket over his head.

“Well, someone is behaving very well today.” Sunggyu said, looking up from the bottom of the bunk. He snickered before he grabbed his phone and began texting away. “Fine, ignore me. I was going to tell you about Bomi, but you know what, let’s just forget about it.”

Woohyun hated how he could not stay away from Sunggyu’s business, he felt like he had to know everything about Sunggyu and Sunggyu should tell him about everything. It is probably because we are roommates and best friends? Woohyun pouted and answered the leader anyway. “What is it with her? When did she ask you out?”

To Woohyun annoyance he could hear Sunggyu snickering from the bottom bunk. “I knew you’d want to know.”

“Well, you didn’t tell me. The rest of the members know, I am the only one who doesn’t!” Woohyun spat hatefully.

“Seriously, you don’t have to be so worked up over it.” Sunggyu said calmly. “I would have told you if you weren’t being such a cranky bastard.”

“I wasn’t being cranky. I was sick!”

Sunggyu laughed again. “Really?” He asked in a teasing tone.

“Really!”

“Calm down Namu. Come down here, and I’ll tell you about it.”

Woohyun contemplated whether or not he should go down before deciding not to. He didn’t want to come off as being overly interested about the whole asking out thing. “Why don’t you climb up here instead?”

“I am not going up.” Sunggyu said nonchalantly. “If you don’t want to know about it we can just go to sleep.”

Woohyun pushed his blanket away and jumped down from the top bunk. Woohyun sat on the edge of the bottom bunk. “Tell me.”

Sunggyu was smiling like crazy, very amused with Woohyun. “I know you can’t resist.”

“I just hate being the only one who knows nothing.” Woohyun told the leader.

“I trust you the most. You actually know me more than anyone else.” Sunggyu admitted while scooting closer to the wall, making room for Woohyun on the tiny bed.

Woohyun lay down beside Sunggyu. “But I had no idea that Bomi had asked you out.”

Sunggyu smiled. “It’s not important.”

“You refused to tell me what you had talked about with Wonhee noona.”

“That…that is not important too.”

“But still, I want to know.” Woohyun exclaimed, turning his head where he could see the leader was busy texting someone. “Who’s that? Bomi?”

“No.” Sunggyu replied, shaking his head.

“Eunji?”

“I wish.” Sunggyu said hopefully. “But no, not her.”

Woohyun hated the excitement Sunggyu showed every time they talked about Eunji.  Sunggyu might have no interest in A-Pink at all, but he did somehow set his eyes on Eunji. Sunggyu was always amazed at Eunji’s voice. Woohyun knew for sure that Sunggyu loved everyone who sung well but he wasn’t sure if Sunggyu had any romantic feelings for Eunji. For some time, Woohyun just let Sunggyu use his phone before he started feeling annoyed. “I am going to sleep if you aren't going to tell me anything.”

“No no no. I will.” Sunggyu put his phone away immediately. He knew he had to be careful when he was with Woohyun because the younger man was being very sensitive lately. “What do you want to know?”

“Bomi?”

Sunggyu laughed as something funny crossed his mind. “I wanted to tell you yesterday, I did, but you weren’t in the mood.”

“What’s so funny about that? Why are you laughing?”

“No, that’s not the funny part. The funny part is she asked me out because she lost a bet with her group members. Whoever loses their I-don’t-know-what game, has to ask me out.”

“Why you?” Woohyun asked with a tinge of jealousy.

“Maybe because I am the most popular one among us.” Sunggyu joked.

Woohyun narrowed his eyes to Sunggyu. “And how did you know?”

“Bomi told me after I said no. I think she was embarrassed, that’s why she told me.”

“I still don’t think it’s funny.” Woohyun said, giving Sunggyu a serious look. At the same time, he was relieved that it wasn't because Bomi had really liked Sunggyu.

“Well, forgive me. You know I laugh at almost everything.” Sunggyu said, shrugging. Sunggyu rolled on to his side and placed an arm over Woohyun. “Let’s just go to sleep.”

Woohyun didn’t move. He loved it whenever Sunggyu hugged him. He didn’t push Sunggyu away nor did he say anything about going back up to the top bunk. They were so used to sleeping together like this and there was absolutely no awkwardness between them.

“What about Wonhee noona?”

“She was just saying goodbye.”

“Where is she going?”

“Back to her hometown. Her mother is sick.”

“Oh… So, do you like Eunji, hyung?” Woohyun looked to his side; Sunggyu’s head was on his shoulder. His eyes were closed.

“Yes”

Woohyun frowned. “Like her, like you like her?”

“I like her because she sings well.”

“So, are you romantically attracted to her?”

“No.”

Woohyun unconciously grinned. “Why?”

“She’s too young.”

“That’s it? But Sungjong said-”

“That’s it. I don’t like her like how Sungyeol and Sungjong is thinking. Let us sleep Woohyun. We are going to be very busy tomorrow.”

“Okay”

“I really hope you will stop wearing my shirt, it makes me feel like I'm hugging myself somehow. I think it is the smell.”

Woohyun nodded and before he could say anything, Sunggyu added.  “I’m taking you to the hospital the first thing tomorrow. You are burning up.”

Woohyun cringed at Sunggyu’s remark. He hated the hospital so much. He stared at the bottom of the top bunk, enjoying the moment. He liked it so much that he wished they could just stay like that forever. He loved it whenever Sunggyu was so close, and most of all he loved every answer Sunggyu gad given him that night. He knew, he didn’t want to share Sunggyu with anyone. At that moment, a sudden realization dawned on him. Was he in love with his leader? Was he gay? He tried to push away the horrible thought but it kept coming back to him. I think I really do love Sunggyu hyung.

Sunggyu had never showed the same kind of affection towards anyone like he showed Woohyun. Sunggyu needed Woohyun as much as Woohyun needed him. Woohyun was the closest person to him after his parents had thrown him away. If Woohyun was clingy, Sunggyu would be the one who demanded attention from Woohyun every time. Woohyun was the one Sunggyu treated as his utmost priority. Sunggyu woud always put him on top of everything. It made Woohyun want to blame it on Sunggyu for all the affection he had towards the leader.

For that night, he was very contented. No one was trying to steal his Sunggyu away from him and Sunggyu wasn’t romantically attracted to anyone. Maybe Woohyun was in love with Sunggyu and he was actually okay with that. Maybe it was because just how everything feels right whenever he was with Sunggyu. The only problem now was how Sunggyu would react if he found out.

Sunggyu, the object of his affection and the one he had loved dearly had fallen asleep. Woohyun heaved a heavy sigh before he closed his eyes, forcing himself to go to sleep. He thought he should just keep everything to himself for the time being. He may not have Sunggyu as a lover, he didn’t want to lose his best friend.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status: Editing is finished