Two

Love To Be Loved By You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

 

Youngwoo was walking around the college with a furious eyes while Youngjae try to keep it up his pace, following his older brother. Youngwoo just need to find one person that has tainted his innocence little brother. He doesn't think twice as he wanted just beat the person till death because of daring to do that to his one and only little brother. Then, his eyes spotted the person that on he wanted list as he begins walking fast. That person doesn't noticed at all as he was busy flirting with two girls that surrounding him.

"Jung Daehyun"

That person turned to look but got stumble back as one hard punch reached his right cheek. The two girls move to aside.

"Hyung!", Youngjae shouts. Youngwoo approached Daehyun and grabbed his collar.

"What the hell!", Daehyun felt anger rise inside of his body. He wiped the blood on his lip and glared at Youngwoo.

"What the hell you ask me?? Yah, are you aware who you are messing with? You think you can around anyone, huh??", Youngwoo gives a punch on Daehyun's cheek once again.

"Hyung, stop it!", Youngjae pulled his brother away from Daehyun. Youngwoo doesn't want it but he obeys because of Youngjae's safety. Everyone around them stopped to see the free show that was going on.

"Yah! Who are you? I didn't know you, okay!"

"Yah punk! Look at him! This is the boy that you and now he is pregnant with your child!", Yoingwoo pointed at Youngjae as his little brother tried to sooth his anger. Youngjae was glancing around nervously.

"Hyung, stop it. Let's go", Youngjae felt embarassed when the people started to whisper after hearing Youngwoo's word.

"What? I just met him once though. How could I get him pregnant?", Daehyun tried to play innocent. Deep inside of him, he was too shock to hear that.

"Don't act like you don't know. Youngjae has told me everything. Don't mess with me if you are not going to take responsibility on him. I am his brother. If you tried to run, I'm going to tell your parents."

"Wait, wait. How are you sure that I am the one who got him pregnant? Maybe other guys has do that to him." With that, another hard punch was received by Daehyun on the cheek once again. He falls on the ground.

"Hyung, stop it! This is why Jae don't want to tell you!"

"And what? If you doesn't tell me, that makes me want to find who took advantage on you! No matter what, for hyung, he you."

"Hyung, I told you it's me who willing to do it!"

"But still, how could he take your innocence and left?! You are pregnant, Jae! He has to take responsibility!"

"Youngwoo hyung, what happened?", Yongguk comes to the scene after seeing so many people gathering at the spot. Besides him, there is other Daehyun's friend were tailing along.

"Yah, you told that kid. He must take responsibility on Jae. He made him pregnant!"

"What??!" Daehyun's friend shouts in unison. 

"Hyung, isn't him the one who Daehyun hyung met last two month??", Jongup asked to Yongguk while looking at Youngjae.

"Wait, Jongup!", Daehyun covered Jongup's mouth as he panicked. 

"See? You still want to act innocent, huh?", Youngwoo want to pursue on Daehyun but Youngjae was fast enough to hold him back.

"Hyung, stop it. I'm embarassed with you! Stop making a scene. I'm tired!", Youngjae huffed and begins to walk away. Actually, he was scared to see Daehyun's reaction about him. He was worried if Daehyun will hates him and find him as a disgusting thing.

"Wait, Youngjae! Jae!", Youngwoo called his little brother. He then glared at Daehyun.

"You wait! This is not end. I found your parents and tell them later. You MUST take the resposibility." After finishing his words, he begins to catch Youngjae who already far from him. Yongguk looks at Daehyun with a stern face as he said,

"Yah, follow me."

 

~

 

DAEHYUN POV

 

I was sitting on the chair like a criminal being surrounded by my friends who looking at me with a frown on their face. I bit my lip nervously and trying to look at everywhere. Currently, we are in the cafeteria as some people looks at me with a weird stare.

"Yah, speak. What the hell was just now?", Yongguk is the one opened his mouth.

"How can you make someone pregnant and doesn't want to admit? You are bad, hyung." This time is Zelo, our maknae. He gives me an unbelieveable face. Jongup still frowning.

"Yah, yah. I-it is not me. I-I d-didn't do that to that boy. That night, I just do something quick to him. Not that", I scolds myself for stuttering. Himchan and Yongguk looked at me with a suspicious face.

"You are a liar." Jongup stated.

"W-what? I-I am not!"

"You are stuttering when you lie about something, Daehyun-ah. Besides with the face of that boy, I didn't think you just do something quick to him. I knew you well", Himchan speaks up. I closed my eyes when he said that. I let out a sigh.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter