Five

Love To Be Loved By You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUNGJAE POV

 

The next morning, despite of not feeling too well, I get up early just to make a breakfast for Daehyun and his friends. It is not a normal for me to make breakfast but it just because I am not used not eating anything in the morning. So here I am, in the kitchen making some spagetti that I remember Zelo wants last night. As I was busy cooking, suddenly I feel the nausea comes back to me. I cupped my mouth and went to the sink before throwing up everything till I think my stomach is empty.

"Youngjae-ah, are you okay?"

I glanced a little to look at the voice. It is Himchan. I shooks my head and hold the sink to support myself.

"You look so pale. What are you doing early in the morning?", Himchan approached me and helped to support my body when he saw my condition.

"I-I was cooking a breakfast." I answered in a shaking voice. My head feels dizzy. I don't know why but this time I feel a little too weak than before. Even I just woke up from sleep, I feels want to go to the bed only.

"Yah, what are you doing though. You shouldn't do that if you feel sick. Let's lie down on your bed", Himchan said in concern. I wouldn't want to argue as I let him lead the way. As I thought he wants to go to my bedroom, but I misses it when Himchan knocks Daehyun's bedroom door.

"Wait, hyung! M-my bedroom is not here", I told. I prayed silently in my heart that Daehyun doesn't woke up yet.

"What? Aren't you two sleep in the same room?"

"N-no! We---" my words were cut when the door being opened, revealing a sleepy face of Daehyun.

"What hyung? Can't you see that I'm sleeping?", Daehyun asked, not please with the disturb. He frowned when seeing me beside Himchan.

"Yah, your wife here is pregnant. Just let him sleep a little more instead of cooking breakfast."

"Wait hyung. I-I told you my bedroom is not here", I glanced at Daehyun with a worry face. I don't want him to think I being a spoiler because I am pregnant.

"Yeah he's right. His bedroom is there, not here. This is my bedroom", Daehyun looked at Himchan weirdly.

"How could you let him sleep there alone? What if something happen to him? Move", Himchan replied as he pushed Daehyun aside and helped me to get into the room.

"Hyung, I can rest on my bedroom. D-Daehyun will mad at me", I whispered to him. 

"What's wrong? He will not get mad as long as I'm here. Don't worry and just rest", Himchan get me into Daehyun's bed with a little force. As I want to stands up, he holds my shoulder and slightly pushed me to lay down on the bed.

"Just take a rest. Daehyun wouldn't do anything to you or mad. Because hyung is here", He reassured me.

"Hyung, what are you doing? That's my bed." Daehyun's voice interrupts us. I quickly want to get up from my laying position but Himchan wouldn't let me do that as he keeps me in that position.  

"Yah, let him rest. And you! Go take a shower", Himchan ordered to Daehyun which he refused to do that.

"Hyung, I told you that he and I was a stranger. How could you let him sleep on my bed?", Daehyun argued.

"That was before. I told you too that now, he is someone that carry your child. He is not a stranger anymore. Let him rest and you go take a shower!"

"But--"

"Jung Daehyun", Himchan's stern voice makes Daehyun stopped as he sighed in annoyed. He takes his towel and go to the bathroom. He closed the door with a loud bang. I flinched hearing it and get up slowly.

"Hyung, I think I should go. Daehyun already warned me not to come inside his bedroom. He's mad now", I said in fear. The dizzy that was on my head gone as the feeling of scare comes inside to me.  

"Why are you scare of him? You'll be fine. Trust me. He's mad just a moment. After that, he will cool down. Sleep. Hyung is here." Himchan removed my bang while smiling to me sincerely. I looked at him, trying to find the truth behind what he said.

"Take a rest and I will wake you up later for breakfast. Okay?" With that, I nodded slowly before closing my eyes. The comfy bed and pillow makes the sleepiness immediately takes me over as I falls asleep within a minute. 

 

~

 

DAEHYUN POV

 

"Why are you so concern about him? You doesn't know him that well." I asked to Himchan in anger after going out of my bedroom. He was eating with the others as they turned to look at me.

"Why? Can't I? He's pregnant for your sake you know. How could you just took the responsibility but doesn't care about him?", Himchan replied.

"It doesn't mean I need to look at him everytime! I have my life! If it's not about music, I wouldn't want to take the responsibility!  He's better off from me." I huffed on the couch. I started to feel that he was a burden to me. It's kind of annoying!

"What's wrong with you? Don't be so heartless. This happen because of you too! You are the one who make him pregnant yet you think he's better off from you. Do you think he wants it?", Yongguk interrupts.

"If he doesn't want, he will not fall into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter