Seven

Love To Be Loved By You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUNGJAE POV

 

As usual, I was preparing the breakfast for me and Daehyun which is some scramble eggs, pancakes and toast bread along with my favourite milk and coffee for Daehyun. Since today is weekend, I decided to go on shopping to buy the baby clothes and everything that might need later for the twins. Even it is still early despite I am just currently pregnant for almost three months, I would like to buy it early before I could not go shopping by myself. Being pregnant of twins is not easily you know!

"You are still here? What are you making of?", Daehyun's voice startled me from my daydream as I looked behind.

"Oh My God!", I jumped a little as I did not expect to see Daehyun was standing so close behind me with his morning face, looking into the pancakes. I put my hand on my chest as I heard a light laugh from Daehyun.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to do that." He apologized with a sheepish smile. He then decided to take a seat on the dining table.

"Aishh, I thought I would die just now. Why are you standing so close to me?", I flipped the pancakes before putting them on the plate and turned off the stove. I approached Daehyun with the pancakes.

"No comment. Wow, it's so good!", Daehyun didn't wait for me to transfer the pancakes on his plate as his hand immediately makes a way to it and stuffed inside his mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth full", I said.

"You can't blame me. Everytime I ate your breakfast for me, I didn't get to compliment to you. Yeah, you are always leaving early and I'm always eating alone", Daehyun pouted. Suddenly, I feel guilty hearing his words.

"Oh, it's that good? I thought you would threw it away..."

"Why would I? Let me tell you something that you don't know. I never ever refused any food! I loves them too much till it sooo sad to throw them. How could I do that to my lovelife?", Daehyun takes a toast bread that I prepared.

"Really?"

"Of course. What makes you think like that? If you think I would threw, why are you still making them for me?"

"Ermm.. don't know. I always eating breakfast so I made it more for you in case you're hungry in the morning."

"Anyways, thanks for making a delicious breakfast. If you can, please make a dinner for me too. I would gladly to eat", Daehyun smiled. I chuckled and returned the smile. It felt nice having a simple conversation with Daehyun like this. I should accompany him eating next time every morning.

"But are you going anywhere, Jae-ah?"

I blushed hearing the nickname. Daehyun asked that question while looking at his phone. With a bread on his mouth, he looked like replying a message he got just now.

"I.. I wanna go shopping for baby clothes." I told him carefully. Daehyun looked up from his phone and blinked for a while.

"Ah, right. How months are you now?", He raised his eyebrow in curiosity. I took a sip of my milk before answering him.

"Almost three."

He nodded in acknowledge. "And you are going with?"

"Just me alone. Youngwoo hyung has a project needs to do with his friends though I also don't want to disturb him."

Then, Daehyun seems looking back at his phone and typing on something with someone. I silenlty eating my pancakes.

"I'll go with you."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter