Six

Love To Be Loved By You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUNGJAE POV

 

The day was passed just like that with me avoiding Daehyun as much as I can. I woke up early and left the apartment after making some breakfast for him to eat. That kind of thing making me weird of myself too as why I should make breakfast for him? I pushed the thought by thinking I made it because I always hungry in the morning. So, I cooked a little more for him too. However, I also never know if he eats them or throw it on the trash can as when I got back from the class, the dining table was empty. After that night where I kicked him, Daehyun just stayed silent and didn't make any move to me which I was glad for it. He continued his life like I was not there. And I was used for him to comeback home late at night. Sometimes, I feel worried about him but... why should I care, right? 

Now, I was in the hospital for my regular check-up on my pregnancy. Alone. It is not Youngwoo doesn't want to accompany me but instead I am the one who refused him to go with me. I think that he doesn't need to ditch his class for me. 

"Please, lay down so I can check for your baby", Dr Lee said to me. I nodded before laying down on the bed carefully. My stomach already showing far too much that I thought as I was in my second month of pregnancy. Dr Lee then lifts a bit of my shirt till it showed my stomach and put some gel on it.

"Where's your partner? He didn't accompany you?", Dr Lee asked while his eyes looking at the monitor beside my head.

"He was busy. I also don't want to disturb him", I lied. As if Daehyun wants to accompany me. I felt sad because of that too but who am I to Daehyun? I am nothing to him though so I couldn't expect for Daehyun to come here with me. 

"How was my baby, doctor?", I immediately asked as I knew that he probably wants to ask more.

"Let's see. The heartbeat is okay and your baby is fine too. But I found something strange a little. Wait a minute, hmm?", Dr Lee continued to stare at the monitor. His hand moves around my stomach with the scanner. I watched him with a worry face. Then, he smiled when he found something.

"Youngjae-ah. I think there are two babies inside your stomach. The strange I felt just now because of the two heartbeats here. The little one is hiding behind the other. No wonder your stomach is much bigger than a normal one despite of you are just two months pregnant."

"W-what? You means I'm having twins?", My face was lighten up with the news. I tried to look at the monitor and couldn't help to form a big smile on my face when Dr Lee showed me the two little things with his finger. My babies.

"Looks like that. Congratulations, Youngjae-ah. After this, you should more be careful to your health. Keep your meal on time and don't do a heavy work, okay? I will arranged your next appoinments." Dr Lee adviced as he helped me to stands up.

"I will, doctor. Don't worry."

"And next time, please bring your partner too okay? He shouldn't let you come alone. After all, he is father-to-be right?"

I could only smile and nodded hearing his words. Dr Lee prints out my babies' picture and give it to me. I thanked to him before leaving the room while looking at the picture. I was too immersed to notice the people in front of me.

"Youngjae?"

I looked up, only to see Yongguk and Himchan standing in front of me.

"You come here for check up? Are you alone? Where's Daehyun?", Himchan asked.

"Y-yes. Daehyun... erm.. he's busy. What are you doing here, hyung?"

"We are just finished visiting Himchan's cousin who got hospitalized last night because of accident. So, where you want to go now? Hyung can send you", Yongguk replied.

"I am going home. But thanks for the offer. I don't want to disturb both of you." I kindly refused.

"What disturb, Youngjae-ah. It's okay for us. Plus, how could we let you go home alone when you are pregnant? It's dangerous outside there. Come on", Himchan smiled and holds my hand. 

"I don't take no too, Youngjae", Yongguk followed us as Himchan dragged me lightly.

 

~

 

Instead of going home like I asks, Yongguk and Himchan decided to bring me to the restaurant first for a dinner. I couldn't say anything as I am also feels hungry. Himchan was kind to me to order various of foods when I told them that I am having twins. He said that I need to eats more to keep my babies stay healthy and sometimes asked if I am craving anything which I refused to told him. I do have some craving but I am not that close with them enough for me to be a spoiler like with Youngwoo.

"Why Daehyunie doesn't accompany you just now? He shouldn't let you alone. What if something happened to you? Aish, he needs to take a lesson from me", Himchan complained.

"It's okay, hyung. I don't want to burden him. He has something to do too aside from taking care of me", I tried to defend Daehyun. 

"I knew him well enough, Youngjae-ah. He might be busy as you said but he is busy with GIRLS. He needs to change."

"Yes, Hyung also agree with Himchan. Daehyun should take the responsibility like a real man. Not just playing around and let you go through alone." Yongguk supports.

"But seriously I'm okay with that, hyung. Daehyun needs a time. My sudden appearance maybe makes him think that I was cutting his freedom. Like he tied with me?I just hope that both of you didn't push him. Let him accept me with his sincere heart, okay?"

"You are too kind, Youngjae. Okay then if you say so. But one thing I want to remind you, please don't let Daehyun hurt you. Whether physical or emotion. If he does that, I know what to do then." Himchan said in protective voice.

"Hyung, I think you are like Youngwoo hyung. So protective over me. I am a big boy, plus mother-to-be you know." I laughed while eating the pancakes in front of me.

"Of course. Even we are just know each other, you makes us want to protect you from this cruel world. From Daehyun too. But he is actually nice person if you know him more. Eh, do you want to eat anything else? Just order. Yongguk will pay after al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter