Four

Love To Be Loved By You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUNGJAE POV

 

Tomorrow morning, I get up early just want to prepare a breakfast for me and Daehyun as I want to thank to him. Hearing nothing from his bedroom when I'm passing there, I assumed that he still doesn't wake up yet. I started my morning with humming a song as I cooked a fried rice happily. I was glad that I could cook because of my mother. As I was a younger child of the family, I spend most of time aside from study with my mother. She teached me how to cook properly and I learned it for fun. 

After the fried rice was cooked, I prepared two plates and the glass on the table. Then, I searched through the fridge to find some milk for my drinking routine in the morning. I formed a smile when seeing there is milk inside as I take it out.

"What is this?" A voice was heard as I looked at the owner. Daehyun was standing near the table while frowning at the meal. I would admit that he looks handsome with the black shirt and the collar stands out around his neck along the white skinny jeans.

"Erm.. I prepared a breakfast for you. You didn't mind right if I used some things in the kitchen?", I asks carefully. I was scared if he mad I used the things casually without thinking.

"Okay then." Daehyun sits on the chair as he put the rice on his own plates. He begins to eat without caring me. I blinked with his action as slowly approaching him. I took a sit beside him while still watching him eats. He took a glance on me.

"Pour the milk." He ordered. I grabs the glass and poured some milk inside it. After seeing that Daehyun doesn't comment on my cook, I started to put the rice on my plate and begins to eat. I was glad that today I don't feel the morning sickness as usual. 

"Yah." Daehyun's voice making my eyes turned to look at him. 

"Remember when I told you about the conditions?" I nodded.

"The things are that firstly I don't want you to interfere in my life. I do what I want and you can do whatever you want. You and I just a stranger. Second, don't ever come to my bedroom without my permission. Aside from that, freely moves around here. Third, don't think that I like you because I take this responsibility. Understand??"

"Okay." I don't have choice but to agree with the conditions. 

"Good boy. Now, I will go first", Daehyun stands up after finishing his meal. I immediately hold his wrist which making him to turned to me. He raised his eyebrow while looking down at my hand on his wrist. I quickly let it go.

"Erm.. I wanna say thanks because of yesterday. I'm sorry for troubling you on my first day here", I looked down, didn't dare enough to look into his eyes.

"Okay, since you already cooked for me this morning", Daehyun replied casually and left the kitchen. With that words, my smile was formed on my face. I took that as he appreciates my cooking.

 

~

The days pass..

 

DAEHYUN POV

 

I was busy making out with another girl at the corner of bathroom when suddenly someone hit my head at the back. I hissed in a pain and turned to see who is the culprit. The girl with me tried to straight out his dress and decides to leave when I gives her a sign 'we continue later' to her. 

"Yah, you have Youngjae already and dare to making out with another girl? Ish, you are such playboy", Himchan said.

"Hyung, so what? Is not I'm his property though", I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, yes. But try to change, dude. You are going to be a father later", Himchan tried to reason out to make his friend realized.

"I changed when I want, hyung. Youngjae is a mistake for me", I walked as he followed me. I put my hands in my pocket.

"Yah, still I think that Youngjae's presence is to change you for a better person. And please don't play with his heart. He is too innocent to be hurt."

"Are you here to say that to me, hyung? It's kind of annoying you know. I took this responsibility is much better than I leave him alone. Plus, I never said that I want to play with his heart."

"You doesn't said but you looks like that. I knew you, Daehyun-ah. You doesn't care people's heart though. I don't want Youngjae to be your victim."

"Aishh, let's stop talking about him. Why are you here anyways?"

"Oh, I forget. The kids want to hang out this evening at your apartment. If possible, we may sleepover since tomorrow is weekend", Himchan told.

"Aish hyung. Can we go other place?", I was annoyed with the fact that I have to stay at the apartment. I doesn't want to be there because of Youngjae. I don't want any of my friends be closer to him.

"Why? We want to get to know Youngjae since he will become your partner life."

"Itch, partner life. He just a stranger to me, hyung. And that's why I don't want you to come. Let's pretend that you don't know him", I make an unhappy face. I don't know why I seems dislike about Youngjae.

"Yah ma! He is someone who carry your child. Watch your word." Another painful hit was received on my head.

"Hyung, stop hitting me!"

"You deserve it! That's enough. The more you refused it, the more we wanted to come. I will come to your apartment this evening no matter what you said." Himchan makes a conclusion by himself. 

"What? Hyung!"

 

~

 

NO ONE POV

 

Youngjae was arrived at the apartment after Youngwoo sending him from the hospital. He was thinking that he will not having a morning sickness today but his prediction w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter