One

Love To Be Loved By You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOO YOUNGJAE POV

 

I woke up this morning feeling nausea as I was throwing up everything that I ate last night. This happens since four days ago and I refused to go to the clinic even my brother willingly to send me. I make my way out of the bathroom and getting ready to go my college. I glanced at my clock on the wall. I still got a lot of time to prepared. When I finished dress up, I go down the stair to meet my family at the kitchen. 

Ah! I guess I didn't introduced myself yet, right?? Hi, my name is Yoo Youngjae, the youngest child in Yoo Family. I am 19 years old and was studied at a very quite famous college in Seoul, TS College. I still in my freshman year after graduating from my previous high school. What else you wanna know? Ok, I have one older brother which really caring about me. He just love me too much as my parents do. He looks like someone who couldn't harm anything but if someone mess up with me, I don't think you know him anymore. You know it later. 

"Good morning, everyone!!", I greet my parents and my brother who was eating their breakfast. I kissed my mother's cheek when I took a seat beside her.

"Morning, baby", Mrs Yoo greets back as she returned the kiss too on her youngest son's cheek. Mr Yoo could ony smile seeing his wife and son action.

"Are you okay now, Youngjae?", My brother, Youngwoo asked. 

"Not really. This morning I threw up once again", I answered while taking a bite of bread that my mother kindly put the magarine on it. 

"Mummy, where is my milk? Jae wanna it~", I whined when seeing there is no my favourite milk on the table. This is one of unusual thing I do lately because my family likes coffee instead of milk. So, my mother not used for me to drink milk every morning.

"Okay, okay. Mummy forgot. Wait here, mummy take it."

"You are weird, Jae. None of us likes milk. Don't you want to go to hospital?", Youngwoo watched me as my mother gives me my chocolate milk. I drink it happily.

"Nothing is weird drinking milk, hyung. I loves it! Do you want some?", I offered to him. He shook his head while looking at the glass with a dislike face.

"Do you want me to puke like you do every morning? Speaking of that, after college Hyung will drive you to the hospital. No excuse."

"Mummy~~ Look at hyung. Jae don't want to go. Nothing's wrong with Jae."

"Baby, you need to go. What if you sick? You also don't want to be throwing up every morning right?"

"Daddy~ Jae--"

"Daddy agreed with mummy and your hyung." Youngwoo and my mother laughs as soon as they heard my father's word. There, I pouted with myself.

"Fine." I huffed.

 

~

 

The car was parked when we arrived at my college with my brother. The best thing is my brother also was studying at the same college but he was in his senior year here. I got my bag at the back and want to go out of the car when my brother's voice interrupts me.

"Remember. Hyung will take you to the hospital during lunch later, okay?"

"Yes, I know. I remember that, hyung." Then, both of us get off the car and walking to the our class.

"Hyung, can we get a cake at the cafe first? I'm hungry." I stopped my brother's walk as we are about to pass the cafeteria. 

"What? Don't you have breakfast just now? And you want to eat more?", Youngwoo was looking at me weirdly. I pouts.

"Let's go~~ I told mummy you don't want to buy me cake!", I want to continue my walk but he immediately grabbed my wrist.

"Arasso, arasso. Aish, are you pregnant or what? You are acting like one", Youngwoo joked as he laughed. I didn't wait for him as I entered the cafeteria with a happy face. I choose three slices of a different cake with Younwoo's treat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter