Chapter 2

Polar Oppsites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was laying on the couch texting her best friend Yoona while waiting for her roommate to come home. An hour or so later, a short girl stepped out from the doorway, smiling upon the person who enter she was happy.

 

 

She shutted her phone off and left it at the dining table.

 

 

''Sunny where have you been?''. 

 

 

Glancing up she met eyes with Jessica ''Oh well I went to the club and saved some random chick'' she smiled.

 

 

''You always do that'' Jessica walked back to the couch.

 

 

''Well you know me, thats how I roll~'' she sang.

 

 

Jessica rolled her eyes ''Whatever Soonkyu''.

 

 

''So what have you been up to?'' she asked.

 

 

''Well I have a exam tomorrow which I need to study for and I need to find a job'' she sighed.

 

 

Sunny walked over to Jessica and settled herself down next to her.

 

 

''You can always work at my place'' she offer.

 

 

''Nah..I'm fine I just need a job with good pay'' Jessica mutter under her breath.

 

 

''YAH working at a donut shop is good pay'' she frowned at her. 

 

 

Jessica sighed ''Whatever''.

 

 

''I hate you, Tae'' Tiffany glared at the girl sitting across from her in the kitchen while making hangover soup.

 

 

''Ayy, can you talk more quiet? I have a huge headache'' she frowned while grabbing her head in pain. After the incident last night she continued to drink till late midnight.

 

 

''Whatever, I swear you better not go again tonight, you always get into fights and I'm always the one having to look after you while you're drunk. Can you just relax for once Tae? Please?''  she said sliding the soup across the table over to Tae.

 

 

Taking a sip of the soup Taeyeon exhaled before answering ''I'll try but I can't make promises fany, you know I always end up breaking them somehow even though i don't really mean to.'' 

 

 

''Just try....and also stop pushing your friends away from you, you've been getting more careless ever since we finished High school. Oh and by the way Kyungsoo gave out a notice that we are hiring, so you'll probably be starting to do interviews tomorrow''. 

 

 

Taeyeon groaned in her seat ''I hate my life...'' she mumbled under her breath while taking another sip.

 

 

 

''Gee Gee Baby Baby~''

 

 

Jessica jolted out of her slumber at the sudden noise, fumbling underneath the sheets for her phone. She caught a hold of it, answering the call with her eye lids half opened.

 

 

''Hello?'' she yawned.

 

 

''YAH JUNG SOOYEON''.

 

 

Jessica flinched from the sudden response.

 

 

''Ugh Yoona what do you want?''  Jessica mumbled.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter