Chapter 6

Polar Oppsites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another Monday morning and Jessica stepped out of her house to go to work, following the events that happen last week Jessica and Taeyeon were giving each other cold shoulders. No one would bother to speak  a word to each other.

 

 

Jessica enter the office and it was empty, she approached the meeting room and push the door open, walking in her brown eyes were set on a petite figure. Moving around more she notice who it was....................Taeyeon.

 

 

''Why is she here so early...ugh'' Jessica groaned. She went beside Taeyeon and settled down next her, waiting for the rest of the employees to gather in for the meeting.

 

''Don't you have work to do?'' Taeyeon gather her papers together and sighed seeing Jessica sitting beside her. 

 

''Excuse me but you haven't spoken to me in a week'' Jessica replied with a bit of attitude.

 

''You know I can fire you right on the spot for slapping me last week''

 

Jessica laughed ''Doesn't matter, Tiffany will always be my saviour'' 

 

''Anyways..since we're talking, when are we heading to the airport?'' Jessica said swtiching the topic.

 

''5:30 am, if you're late i'm just gotta leave you in Korea.'' 

 

''Woahh..are you always this cold, I think I'm getting shivers from your Ms.Kim'' Jessica shaken herself acting like she was cold. Glancing at Jessica, Taeyeon rolled her eyes bother from her presence.

 

 

 

The meeting had started and Taeyeon was impatiently tapping her fingers on the table, Jessica beside her was listening to what the employees were saying the whole time.

 

''Ms.Kim, what do you think of this design?'' Jack holded up his paper showing a shirt design with flowers on it.

 

Not taking a peak at the paper at all Taeyeon answered ''It's ugly, next'' Gasps were fill in the room, surpirsed that Taeyeon wasn't taking the meeting seriously at all.

 

''I think it looks good'' Jessica said ''It's really..unique'' she giggled

 

''Really Ms.Jung?'' He repiled full of excitment

 

''Excuse me Ms.Jung but I'm your boss here, you don't make my decisions, since you made my decision...Jack will be fired'' 

 

The meeting room was fill with whispers from the sudden decision Taeyeon made. 

 

''...'' He grumbled when he realized he failed ''My parents are so going to kill me...''

 

''Who the heck does she think she is?'' One employee retorted, pushing his files aside before sitting back on his chair frustrated that his friend got fired for no reason.

 

Hearing one of the employees talking crap about her she snapped ''Okay thats it, you're fired too'' Taeyeon said ''You two get out of this place now, if you don't move your feet immediately I'll call security to you guys''. Both of the guys gather there items and left quickly.

 

Jessica an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter