Chapter 4

Polar Oppsites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Ugh, what a stupid person'' she complained  '' Anyways who is the person thats applying here? I'm dead tired today and I don't want to deal with any crap'' she said straightforwardly

 

Tiffany flipped through her binder scanning the sheets ''Her name is Jung Jessica''.

 

''Jung Jessica....what an interesting name'' Taeyeon muttered.

***

 

''Tae are you sure you wanna do the interviews? You look a bit heated today'' she said sitting across from her friend. Taeyeon glanced up and spoke ''Thanks Tiff but i'm staying, I'm gonna make sure you don't choose another dumb person such as Byun Baekhyun''. 

 

''Alright, Tae'' Tiffany said rolling her eyes at Taeyeon.

 

Minutes Later, the door burst open without a warning. The girl had bad hair and a crumbled outfit. She had a water bottle in her left hand and she took a huge sip before settling her body down infront of Tiffany and Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon watched her actions as she flip through her sheets to find her profile. ''Here you go'' The girl slid her resume to the person in front of her. Taeyeon glanced at the piece of crumbled paper infront of her. 

 

''Tiff..are you sure about this one?'' Taeyeon said disgusted at the crumble resume in front of her. The resume didn't look well presented in Taeyeon's eyes.

 

''Tae she have's a college degree in designing, which I think it's pretty good'' she repiled scanning the resume in front of them.

 

''She also hav----'' 

 

Taeyeon slammed her hand on the table and showed one of her deadlist glares, ''I'm not interested in her'' she strictly said.

 

''Tae she hasn't even been here for 5 minutes''.

 

She jolted from her chair from the sudden slam. Jessica lifted her head up and glared at Taeyeon. Sensing the tension between them Tiffany tried to calm them down ''Sorry Ms.Jung, my friend has been having problems lately with work, please be patient with her''

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes at her friend ''Are you bullting me fany''. 

 

''Ms.Jung since you're here for an interview, if you don't mind we are going to ask you a few questions..'' Tiffany said trying to keep the interview in order.

 

''Tell me about yourself Jung Jessica..'' she said informally

 

Jessica straighten up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter