Chapter 1

Polar Oppsites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The elevator doors automatically open up and a woman walked out. A white skirt hugged her curves perfectly along with a brown trench coat giving her an mature look. As she stepped in the office, employees started turning their heads secretly muttering about her appearance, attitude and such. 

 
 ''Good morning Ms.Kim'' he bowed infront of her. 

 
 Taeyeon glancing over to the little fellow scanning him from head to toe. 

 
 ''You're fired'' she spoked out not giving a crap anything.

 
 The guy flinched from her words ''I-I was just greeting you'' he was shaking. The employee was just recently hired, but fired so soon. Everyone in the office felt so bad for him. Everyone wanted to take action but they couldn't due to her position.

 
 ''I want to see your stuff out of my building today, if you don't I'll bring security over to take care of it''.

 
 Everyone in the office turned their attention towards the guy that just got fired for no reason. He was frozen, all of the sudden tears started rolling down his cheek, covering his face his friends got up from their chairs and started approaching him trying to comfort him. 

 
 Employees started whispering about what just happened. ''Who the does she think she is? That's literally the fourth person she fired this week'' The man snap slamming his hands on the desk 

 
 Taeyeon turned around and smirked at the scene she created, afterwards she left to the cafe that was located on the 9th floor.  

''Morning Tae'' Tiffany glanced up while reading her magazine.  

 
 Taeyeon sigh ''Hey Fany'' she walked over to her chair and settled down. Tiffany was one of the only people she would speak to. The two were friends since high school and they both remained bestfriends since then. 

 
 ''So Tae we having a meeting today---'' .

 
  ''Honestly I don't care, I just wanna go home'' Taeyeon puffed out another sigh. 

 
 Tiffany furrow her eyebrows at her ''If you go home you're gotta go out drinking and I have to go pick you up as always''.   
 

She walked over to Taeyeon and placed her hand on her shoulder.

 
 ''When are you going to move on?''. 

 
 ''I can't move on, we already have this conversation over a thousand times TIFFANY''  she raised her voice.

 
 Tiffany shrugged, taking her hand off of her friend. Before long, there was knocking on the door. Taeyeon lazily got up from her chair and slowly approached the door. 

 
 Opening it up she was greeted by Sooyoung. 

 
 ''What do we have now?'' she questioned her.

 
 Sooyoung cleared her voice ''U-Um we have a meeting right now, I'd like you to come''.

 
 Taeyeon turned around signaling Tiffany to come along with her 

 
 Drumming her fingers on the table loudly, Taeyeon was being impatient today. She tried to calm her mental self down but it didn't work. She got more irritated as the meeting progress further.  

 
 ''What do you think of this design Ms.Kim?'' he asked her nervously. So far, all the designs presented to Taeyeon were all rejected due to her not liking the style, or they are just plain bad. 

 
 Taeyeon furrow her eyebrows and was scanning the sheet. 

 
 Looks like a piece of she thought. 

 
 ''You're fired too'' she said while placing the sheet down in front of her. 

 
 Everyone's jaw in the room literally dropped then. They haven't seen their boss going on a rampage firing people all the time. Ever since the incident a few years ago her attiutude changed.

 
 

''W-Wait what did I do?'' I was just asking if the design looked great or not'' he complained. The employee didn't understand why he was just fired. 

 
 

''Honestly, I don't even know how you got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter