Orchid (Jeon Minju x Reader)

Collection of The Ark x Reader fics

Anywho! We’re gonna go with Minju today! I might do the other girls once I get an idea. Though I am in desperate need of ideas and feedback…for any of my fics really. *cries* I hope I got Minju right… *cries*

*pours gasoline on self and ties self to stake* Y’all wanna burn me at stake yet? Because I swear to god I had something but then it turned into this mess

Here’s the key!

[Y/N] = Your name

[E/C] = Your eye color

[H/C] = Your hair color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When did her girlfriend become that beautiful? Now Minju knew that her girlfriend has the beauty of an angel sent directly from God himself…but something like this made the blonde wonder if her girlfriend was just a damn goddess or something in disguise. Well that wouldn’t be too farfetched…considering her girlfriend’s work. But this really seemed like something out of a storybook to be honest.

The blonde’s chocolate hues turned to stare out into the vast ocean of colorful flora; the colors of marigold, blush, coral, violet, and mulberry seemed to stretch as far as the eye could see. The sweet aroma of the flora tickled her nose a bit. She situated herself on a soft patch of emerald colored grass, not too far from her lover. The far more adventurous woman had busied herself with her normal work, spending time with various mythical creatures and documenting her findings. All Minju could do was witness the strange spectacle in front of her.

She glanced up, taking in the pastel yellow sky with its cottony rose-colored clouds. Everything seemed like such a lucid dream, but it wasn’t. Her girlfriend was there, tending to the majestic creature known as an Imugi; the benevolent snow-white serpent curiously observed her girlfriend’s sketches. Its crystal orbs would often glance up to observe the blonde before back down at the [H/C] woman’s works.

The wind soon picked up, sending a flurry of vibrantly colored flower petals into the air. Minju glanced back at her girlfriend, taking in the beauty presented to her. [Y/N]’s hand reached out, palm upward as it caught a few petals in her palm. Some others fluttered down to reach the woman’s locks, decorating her [H/C] hair with an assortment of flora like a veil of color. She felt her heart stop for a brief moment; yes her girlfriend was just too beautiful for words.

“Minju?” the blonde was soon snapped out of her trance, noticing the confused expression upon [Y/N]’s face. “Is something wrong?”

Minju kept silent before chuckling, she stood up, dusting off the dirt petals that had flown her way before slowly going over to her girlfriend and the serpent. “I’m fine,” were her words. She glanced over at the Imoogi, chuckling at the cute little tilt of its head. “It’s not going to hurt me, is it?”

Her girlfriend and the snake stared at her, flabbergasted at the thought of bringing any sort of harm to the blonde. “No!” stated the woman as the serpent agreed with a shake of its head. “They’re benevolent creatures after all, and they say that spotting one brings good luck.” her [E/C] eyes glanced down at her sketchpad for a moment, before looking back up. “Come and say hi.”

Minju smiled, taking a seat on the ground beside her girlfriend. The crystal eyes met with a warm brown, and slowly her hand reached out to touch its scaly head. The serpent complied, slowly bending its great cranium to be touched by the young woman. The scales were warm to the touch, and smooth as pebbles found in a river. Minju felt an arm wrap around her waist, turning to see her girlfriend beaming from ear to ear. The blonde laughed, retracting her hand before bringing her lover into a hug. “Thank you,” she murmured, burying her face into the crook of her love’s neck. “For bringing me here.”

“Anything for my little goddess.” Answered her lover, which made the blonde’s face heat up profusely. A soft coo came from the serpent, finding the interaction between humans adorable. Minju felt the soft lips of her love press against her forehead, causing the blonde to giggle.

“You’re beautiful you know that?” Minju whispered lovingly, returning the forehead kiss with one on the cheek.

“Eh,” her love shrugged. “Not as beautiful as you, Minju.”

Minju laughed, leaning over to plant a soft kiss to her girlfriend’s lips. Breaking away, she watched as her love plucked a flower before gently tucking it behind the blonde’s ear. “What are you doing?” giggled the blonde.

“In the language of flowers, the orchid stands for ‘beautiful lady’ and ‘love’.” Was the answer.

Minju soon flushed bright red, “Yah!” she lightly hit [Y/N] in the shoulder. “You’re being cheesy.” There was only laughter coming from the woman as the Imoogi seem to join in on the laughter. With a smile, Minju brought her giggly love back into another hug, yet again burying her face in the crook of their neck. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”