Blue Lace Agate (Yuna Kim x Reader)

Collection of The Ark x Reader fics

Don’t worry; I’ll still continue the Purple Hyacinth saga. I just feel like writing for the other girls first ya know! Like…an order…? What in the world am I saying…? Eh, either way, let’s get this started!

 

I’m sure you guys have noticed that most of the fic titles are flower themed. There is just so much potential within the Victorian language of flowers! But I just found some references to the meaning behind gemstones and the symbolism of birds! So you can totally expect me to change things up in here!

 

Since the last Yuna fic I have done was angsty as , I’M GONNA MAKE THIS FLUFFY….and….part ty? I don’t know…? Let’s see where this goes.

 

The key is as same as always!

 

[Y/N] = Your name

 

[E/C] = Your eye color

 

[H/C] = Your hair color

 

[Y/L/N] = Your last name

 

Buuuut [Y/H/C] = Your home country

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

“Jagi,” the door opened with a flourish, as none other than Yuna Kim stepped inside the comfy abode that was your home. “I’m home!” she called out to you, slipping off her boots and glancing around, searching for any sign of your presence. She closed the door behind her with a soft noise, raising her eyebrow in confusion.

 

Why was your home so quiet? Where were you? Where were any of the mythical creatures? You weren’t taking a shower; she would have heard the sound of running water. So…what was going on?
Thunk thunk. Thunkthunkthunkthunk

 

A ginger colored basketball bounced down the steps, landing upon the tiled floor with a satisfying thud. Teeth marks decked the entire surface of the sphere, which could only mean one thing. Without warning, a light breeze rushed past the young woman. She yelped in shock, and watched as a black misty wolf pounced upon the ball, its canines digging into the tough skin. She blinked a few times, letting the image sink in. She let out a soft breath of relief, realizing it was just Bolt, the Barghest. She was never going to get used to the fact the wolf could walk without making a single sound.

 

Bolt’s hellish eyesight finally settled upon Yuna, just now taking in her company. His maw released the partly dented ball to bow his head in greeting. “Welcome home, Miss Yuna.” He said with a wag of his furry tail. His molten colored tongue hung out of his mouth, like a dog would, as he panted with elation.

 

Yuna laughed, striding over to the wolf and curling her fingers behind his ear, scratching a particular part of his head. His leg began to thump happily against the floor, tail flapping harder than ever. “Hello Bolt,” she greeted with a smile. “Where’s [Y/N]?”

 

“Out in the backyard.” Answered the Barghest with a smile. He turned around, gesturing to the glass doors that separated the living room from the patio and backyard. Glancing up, Yuna finally caught sight of your familiar figure, and began making her way towards the doors. “Did the others allow you to stay here for the night?” questioned the wolf, trailing after the woman with a pep in his step. “Don’t you have a photo shoot or something tomorrow? You need rest.”

 

“I have a day off tomorrow,” Yuna answered the wolf, finally reaching the glass doors and seeing you on the other side.
It was obvious that you were extremely absorbed within your training, as your eyes were laser-trained upon your sparring partner, none other than the Nemean Lion…or Caesar as he preferred to be called. His mane shimmered in the dull twilight, as if it was made out of spun gold. He stood as tall as a horse, his tail patiently whishing around, waiting for your movements. His eyes were made of emeralds, watching every movement you made. “Come now, [Y/N]!” He roared, revealing his fangs. “Is that all you got?!”

 

“I am far from done, Caesar!” you shout back in challenge, your body tensing as you prepare to attack.

 

Yuna took this time to carefully study you, observing every movement your body took. Despite how cold it was, you merely wore a tank-top and yoga pants and tennis shoes on your feet. She watched the slow composed up-and-down movements of your chest, stalwart and calculating. She could see the scars that lined your body, starting from the shoulders and down yours arms. These were the smaller ones of course, she had seen the larger ones before several times….during the more…intimate moments. Beads of sweat trickled down your forehead, and she could see the back of your shirt stained with your sweat.

 

To her, you were a piece of art. You were calm yet inside held a torrential rain of terror, just waiting to be unleashed upon those who dare defy you. She wouldn’t lie that you definitely looked appealing as you work-out.

 

A series of snickers were heard next to her, and she turned to scowl down at the wolf. “What’s so funny?” Yuna interrogated with a pout.

 

“You’re drooling.” Taunted the Barghest, grinning and showing off his pearly whites. Yuna felt heat bloom across her cheeks, whether out of embarrassment or anger she didn’t know. “Don’t lie to me, Miss Yuna. I can tell you were having lewd thoughts.” Further teased the wolf before sliding the doors open and barking out a greeting to you and the lion, “Master! Miss Yuna is here!”

 

You lower your fists, all the pressure within your body and mind just fade away like the wind. Curiously, the lion had stilled in his hostile movements, and yawned slothfully. “Oh, hey jagi.” You say with a smile and a friendly wave. You rush up to the patio, eager to be with your girlfriend but skid to a stop right in front of her. “I probably smell bad, sorry, I’ll go wash up.” You then turn around to regard Caesar, “Can we continue tomorrow?”

 

“But of course,” answered the beast with a second loud yawn and a stretch of his body. “May I go home?”

 

You nod, and with a wave of your hand along with a small murmur of a spell, Caesar disappeared with a flash of light. Your talent of summoning creatures came in handy quite a bit. They would either return to your home in [Y/H/C], their original home somewhere within the great big world, or the Fairy Realm. With a sigh, you turn back to Yuna and press a kiss to her forehead. “I’ll take a quick shower.”

 

“I’ll get dinner started.” She offered, returning your kiss with her own upon your cheek. You smile brightly, before rushing upstairs, eager to have a hot shower. Yuna smiled gingerly, amused at how adorable you were. She soon headed to the kitchen taking off her jacket and placing it on the coat rack. She walked to the fridge, opening it and searching for various items she could use to cook with.

 

Bolt trotted after her, curiously watching what she might make. The sound of rushing water from upstairs reached their ears, indicating you had indeed begun to shower. Yuna hummed to herself, before pulling out a few leftover dishes from the shelves and placing them on the counter before closing the door and turning on the stove. She began heating up the soup and placed the cold chicken and vegetables on a hot pan. She turned to the rice cooker, and began cooking some rice. Knowing you, a nice hot bath after an intense training session meant you’ll be in the warm water for a while.

 

Twenty minutes passed and Yuna began setting the table, placing the rice and soup at their appropriate places alongside the chopsticks and other silverware. She then went back to cooking the chicken and veggies. Bolt was in the living room, playing around with his basketball again; but he remained ever vigilant, carefully watching Yuna like a guard dog and patiently waiting for your presence. His ears perked up, hearing the sound of running water conclude its downpour and the sound of your footsteps, and his tail began to waggle.

 

The Barghest nosed the ball towards you as you descended the stairs, your steps quiet, possibly to surprise Yuna. Seeing the ball reach your feet, you chuckle, kicking it back to your companion. You took a hearty whiff of the air, sighing in relief at the aroma of delicious food. “Smells good, jagi, what’s cooking?” you question, still working on toweling your hair dry.

 

“Not much, just chicken, rice, soup, and vegetables.” Yuna answered, glancing up from her work at the stove to face you with a smile.

 

Oh.

 

The sight in front of her was nothing but pure eye-candy. You wore nothing but an over-sized grey t-shirt, with one sleeve slowly slipping down your shoulder. She didn’t see a bra strap, so you definitely weren’t wearing such a garment. Black lace were the sole thing that covered your bottom half, and little droplets of water dribbled down from your hair to your neck, before slipping away under the cloth of your shirt. Do you have no amount of decency?! Or is this just a thing you do?

 

Yuna unconsciously her bottom lip as she felt her cheeks become tainted with bright cherry red.

 

Dear God, please give me the strength not to jump my girlfriend right this damn second and-

 

“Jagi?”

 

Yuna gasped, jumping in fight when you call her name. She blinked, noticing the now close proximity you two possessed. In the time she had spent staring, you had trekked over to the kitchen and now stood behind her. The blush still remained as she croaked out, “Y-Yeah, [Y/N]?” she could smell the sweet sweet fragrance of your lavender shampoo and it only seemed to set her entire body on fire.

 

A loud boisterous laugh was heard from the Barghest, as you both turn to see why the canine was laughing so much. “Miss Yuna, you’re drooling again!” the spectral hound wheezed out, now rolling on the tiled floor.

 

Yuna’s red face was now out of anger, as she sent the harshest glare she could muster to the black ghostly wolf. You, on the other hand, kept silent, and cocked your head to the side in curiosity. “Shut up Bolt!” she snapped as you chuckle, then wrap your warms around Yuna’s waist. She shivered as you rested your head on her shoulder, watching her work.

 

“Ah, Yuna, I have something for you.” You suddenly announce, rushing up the stairs to find something. You put the wet towel back in the bathroom before rushing into your bedroom, before rummaging around in the drawers. You smile to yourself, pulling out the correct item you need before rushing back downstairs.

 

“Master, please be care-“

 

“!”

 

THUD!

 

“[Y/N]!” Yuna gasped, abandoning her post at the stove to rush to your side. You groan in annoyance, sitting up as you rub the back of your head. “Are you okay?” questioned your girlfriend as she helped you to your feet. Her hand began to thread into your [H/C] locks, searching for any sign of injury.

 

“Ah, I’ll live. Tis only a minor setback.” You say with a chuckle. “More importantly,” you hold out your hand, smirking at the astonished look upon Yuna’s face. In your palm was a necklace, shaped like a heart. You chuckle, gesturing Yuna to turn around to allow you to put it on her. Once you place the clasp together, you watch as Yuna checked her cellphone to look at how the necklace fits her.
“It’s beautiful,” she murmured in a hushed whisper of amazement, turning to face you. “Thank you.”

 

You smile, wrapping your arms around her waist again and press a kiss to her cheek. “The heart is made out of blue lace agate. Do you know what it means?”

 

“Knowing you, something sweet and corny.” Yuna mocked with a grin stretching from ear to ear.

 

You snort, rolling your eyes. “It means peace, happiness, warmth, tenderness, domestic happiness, and a lot of happy stuff.” You rested your forehead against hers, letting your breaths mingle together. “But it perfectly describes us…or you, don’t you think?”

 

Yuna nodded with a chuckle, wrapping her arms around your neck and pulling you in for a soft kiss.

 

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

 

“Master! Miss Yuna! The food!”

 

“Ah !”

 

“Damn it, I forgot!”

 

 

 

Bonus:

 

“Yuna babe, I’m sorryyyyyyyy~” you whine, your voice a pitch higher than normal as you attempt to cutesy your way out of this. You were on the other side of the bed, staring at the back of your girlfriend. “Jagi~!” you whine again, trying to get her attention.

 

“You still ruined dinner and nearly burned the house down.” Yuna grumbled out, still not facing you.
“I said I’m sorry!” you cry out yet again, scooting closer to wrap your arm around her waist. “I’ll make it to you Yuna, I promise. I’ll do whatever you want! Buy whatever you want!” you begin to ramble; listing off the things you could do you make her happy again.

 

This caused Yuna to turn to you at last, raising an eyebrow in interest. “Anything?”
“Yes.” You nod. “Anything.”

 

What you didn’t expect was Yuna to suddenly straddle you, smirking down at you with a lewd grin. “Well then,” her hands slipped under the fabric of your shirt, teasingly feeling around as her face neared you. Her lips molded with your, letting passion dominate your senses as a familiar heat pooled in your gut.

 

Oh this was going to be a long night.