Closure

Little white lies

 

This will be the last chapter of this story. Sorry but I have another story Im working on

The song in this is All I want by Kodaline. Listen to it while reading this. It helps ;)


 

 

So that was it.

Yoona lost.

Sooyoung lost.

Seohyun lost.

The young bunch never tried to salvage anything.

They never tried to understand.

They sat alone, in morose; in despair because they weren't idiots. 

They knew nothing would be in their favour.

Their Jessica is gone and they know they had no power, no rights to stop whatever is happening.

 

“Its a vicious cycle, y'know...”, Sooyoung said to the other two whilst sitting in Yoona's dark room.

“The world...This ‘thing’ we call connection. It the soul out of us and leave...”

“Sooyoung ah...stop p-please s-stop”

“You see, I tried to understand. They said I didn't. I…”

She chuckled.

“....ing tried.”

“You know what I came up with?”,  She continued.

“Unnie keumanhaeyo… please stop.”, Seohyun voiced out.

They were sobbing.

They were tired.

But so what? Crying and complaining won't stop the pain. It won’t blur out the truth.

“She never wanted to be with us...”

“CHOI SOOYOUNG!!! STOP IT!”

Yoona screamed at her but Sooyoung didn't listen. She just couldn't anymore.

“Ani...face it. She left, Yoona ya.. But the thing she didn't know was: when she left, she took all of our souls, she took everything, leaving just our body.”

“Unnie p-please stop. She's not like that... S-she-”

But Sooyoung continued anyway. She was miserable, and she didn’t want to be miserable alone.

“Because she wanted us to still feel the pain.”

Only the pain...

 

 

....................

 

-30th September 2015-

 

The news came out.

The reasons never did.

They lost it. They blamed her and blamed her. Turns out, she was protecting them.

“My intention from the very beginning was to protect Girls' Generation”

It was the other way around. It was never 1 protecting 7.

It has always been 1 protecting 8.

Will always be.

 

 

 

“You're not going! And that is final!” President Lee Sooman himself stormed out of Girl's Generation's dorm.

Taeyeon ran after him and went down on her knees.

“P-please... I'll do everything you ask me to do from now on. J-just give me-give us the chance to see her...p-please..”

 She was begging. She didn't beg before but she is now. She wanted to do one thing right.

One last time.

The others saw their leader begging. On her knees. In front of a monster. 

“Everything?” He quirked his left eyebrow with a devilish smile.

And Taeyeon did what she intended to do. She nodded. She had to. For them. For herself.

The moment she nodded, they knew she had just gave who and what she is to him. It was a horrible choice but Taeyeon knew she had done worse.

 

So they did go. Everyone was there. Her family. Taeyeon's family. Everyone who had been  acquainted with the girl. All in black. No one expected this. No one knew. 

At the funeral, they stood at the back. They didn't think they deserve anymore further. Not when eyes are all on them. Blaming them. Cursing at them. Looking at them like they were the ones who had tighten the rope around her neck. Like they were the ones who pushed the chair away. Like they were the devil that made her eat those pills.

Yet they believed those accusations. They were the reason behind everything.

Once everyone was gone, slowly.. they walked towards the new grave. Soojung was there. The girl with a huge enough heart to understand everyone. Even the people who made her very own sister miserable. 

“Unnie...” She smiled. She had to be smiling. Because she had to be stronger.

“Soo-Soojung ah...”

And with that one word, all of them fell on their knees. She thought she was strong. She was wrong.

All of the late sorries, the apologies, the thankyous. You could hear them all.

You could see everything was too late.

What they all wanted was her to wake up. Alive and well.

This more. Because at least they knew she was breathing before, but now?

They should’ve been grateful before.

Or maybe they should’ve begged.

All of them.

Maybe they should’ve put everything at risk.

Because she was worth all of it. Every. Single. One.

 

 

....................

 

-Phantasia concert-

 

Everyone was screaming for them. For their comeback. They shouldn't be doing one but the devil asked them to.

Everyone was hyped but then Taeyeon asked them to tone it down, “I'm sorry but it's time for another song. This song is very important. At least it is to us.”

I hope you're listening.

The music started to play and Taeyeon went into the intro:

Taeyeon:

All I want is nothing more,

Then to hear you knocking at my door,

If I could see your face once more,

I could die a happy man, I’m sure,

 

Tiffany:

When you said you last goodbye,

I died a little bit inside,

I lay in tears in bed all night,

Alone without you by my side,

 

And then they stand together. While slowly walking to the centre of the stage. To hold hands. For her. For the memories.

 

All:

If you loved me, Why'd you leave me?

Take my body,

Take my body,

All I want is, All I need is,

To find somebody, I'll find somebody,

Like you,

You oh oh

You oh oh

Oh oh oh

Though there won't be any other you

Everyone was crying. The scar never left. It was always there. Will always be there.

Seohyun:

You brought out the best of me,

The part of me I've never seen,

You took my soul and wiped it clean,

Our love was made for movie screens,

 

All:

If you loved me, Why'd you leave me?

Take my body,

Take my body,

All I want is, All I need is,

To find somebody, I'll find somebody,

 

Oh oh oh oh oh

oh oh oh oh oh

oh oh oh oh oh

 

Tiffany, SunnyHyoyeon:

If you loved me, Why'd you leave me?

Take my body,

Take my body,

 

SeohyunSooyoung,Yoona,Yuri:

All I want is, All I need is,

To find somebody, I'll find somebody,

 

Taeyeon:

Like you~

 

 

The stage went dark.

Sobs could be heard.

Regrets.

That was their end.

Their closure.

 

 


Soosica, Yoonsic, Seosica, OT9

 

Sorry but I wrecked my brain to think of the reason but I couldn't find a good one. I hope this would do it.