Replay (iii)

Little white lies

 


 

 

“Ya!! Kkab Yul!”

A loud, dolphin voice hollered through Snsd's dorm on one fine afternoon.

“Omg run!!!!!! Everyone run!!”

“ Yul, what did you do this time?”

“No time to explain! Hide and lock the door! She's coommiinnngggg”

A very wet and out of breath Jessica came out to the living area, standing with water dropping from her hair and her night gown. But no one was in sight.

That Kwon Yuri will die today.

So she marched to the nearest room.

Taeyeon's.

She breathed out loudly; with a devilish smile, she knocked. 

To Yuri that knock sounded a whole lot scarier than any other knocks. That knock has something dark that lies behind it.

 

“Kwon-Yu-ri. Open the door because I know you're stupid enough to be in here...”

“I'll count to 3 and if you don’t open the door, you'll get double the wrath I’m planning to give you.”

“Taeyeon ah.... Help me help me”

“What?! You played jokes on her and I’m not going to be the middle man here.”

“Please leader-nim...”

“Go away”

 

“One.............”

 

“Two.............”

 

“Open up Kwon...”

 

“................................”

 

“Looks like your time is up.”

“Three.”

Jessica briskly walked towards the drawer where they put all of the spare keys, and marched back in front of the leader's room.

Then click. The door opened and Kwon Yuri is dead.

“Gotcha...”

 

.....................

 

 

 

“Yo Sica Sic! What you up to? And where are you?”

“Hey.. Umm I’m kind of busy right now. Bye.” 

"What the hell? Is she on her period or what? Whatever guess I’m heading back to the dorm~~”

So Yuri carelessly went home. Expecting every member to come back from their schedules. But as people say, expectations lead to disappointment. And Yuri didn’t know how big hers was.

Every single one came back except one but nothing was out of the blue. Not when Taeyeon finally went through those doors. Not when Tiffany and Taeyeon started to scream in each other's faces and the screaming battle went on.

Not when no one dared to step in.

 

That was the first time she never wanted Taeyeon to come home. 

The first time she had wished that everyone was still busy. 

The first time home didn't feel like home anymore and the other members didn’t offer solace yet they brought discomfort.

After a very choking silence, because not one knew what to do, Yuri went into her room. Feeling surreal. Feeling a gap. Thinking maybe this is what people had told her about the state of  lost; She had processed the situation. But she couldn’t adapt. 

She called. She texted her. She tried every possible ways to reach her. Never once were  her trials a success. 

 Sica ya..... mianhae... If it’s me then I’m sorry. I promise on my life I would stop playing  jokes on you, pouring cold water on you when you're sleeping, instead we can do it together on Sooyoung or maybe Sunny....

So please come back to us, wake me up from this nightmare. It’s not beautiful......

Just come back.....

 I’m scared...

 

 


Yulsic