Replay (i)

Little white lies

 


 

 

"What?! Taeyeon dont kid around like that. Its not even-"

"Funny? Yeah I know its not funny. I told her its not ing hilarious! My words meant nothing to her! Why dont you try?! She's your bestfriend!"

Most of the members were in the house but she couldnt take it anymore.

She's tired...

She had faced enough drama in one day. Maybe too much...

Tiffany on the other hand was nowhere near calm. She had a long day but the news made her both outrageously sad and mad. She needed one to blame so she did. She knew Taeyeon and Jessica have been having some conflicts. They never knew what conflicts but they were obvious. And with the tone and volume Taeyeon was using, she felt the urge to snap back.

"So you didnt try to stop her??!!"

Seeing how the leader didnt respond Tiffany made a conclusion on her own.

"Gods Sake Taeyeon!!!! She's been the closest you've ever got to be with a person a long time ago! Give it a break! Lose some of that ego of yours! She's leaving and you didnt say a thing?!!! You couldnt even beg for one second? .............Did she really meant nothing to you?"

Ani..she meant a lot more to me...maybe more than I have ever thought...more than any of you girls have thought and I..i cant tell you what I did. Because you'd hate me more if you knew..

Tiffany went too far. She knew that. Taeyeon's face darkens. She closed her eyes to calm down and smirked when she has. A tired smirk.

"Theres always one to blame...huh?"

Before Tiffany could even say anything, Taeyeon was already slamming her door.

 

 

-Later that night-

You cant leave... You know you can't leave

"J-Jessi......."

"............"

"Jung Sooyeon......"

".............."

"Answer me! F-for God's sake answer me!"

"Mm.."

She tried to croak anything out of but she couldnt. It was too much to take in. The cries. The sobs. She could envision the state of her friend. She loves her. She still does. But she had to go...

 

After a long period of sobs, Tiffany finally found her voice again.

"Just tell me why.... What made you do this? Dont lie to me and I wont beg you to stay...."

"Pani ya...Im sorry.. Im so sorry.. I shouldnt be doing this. You guys should just accept it as it is. I still love you but I have to. I had to."

"What the hell do you mean by that? You think I would just watch your back? Leaving? Im not gonna stand rooted on the ground because unlike Taeyeon, I'm going to fight for you! Tell me exactly what went wrong and I'll go out on a limb for you. You know I would.."

"Mianhae..."

And "ttut" she hung off.

Leaving her precious,eye smiling friend, wailing silently in her car, parked beside the Hangang river.

Even nature seemed awfully miserable that night. 

 

 

 

Mianhae Fany-ah....

 
 

Jeti