Lost stars

I keep looking (at you)

Yoongi thrashed around in his plain white sheets. "N-no...p-please don't...i-i'm sorry..." Yoongi woke up with a start, panting heavily with sweat dripping down his forehead. Jungkook burst into the blonde's room, quickly embracing the elder when he saw the state he was in. "It's okay hyung, it's just a nightmare. He can't hurt you anymore..." Jungkook muttered soothingly, rubbing circles on the elder's back gently.
" J-jungkook ah...it's been so long....but why can't i seem to forget it? " Yoongi whispered, sounding broken, so broken that Jungkook's heart clenched at the sound of it. "It's only normal hyung....remember that it's the past and that me, namjoon hyung and jimin hyung are here for you....it's just a nightmare..."
The blonde curled up on Jungkook's lap and hid his face in his shoulder. The younger rubbed the elder's back softly, lulling the blonde to sleep.
Jungkook carried the older easily, tucking him back into bed and silently walked out of the room. The maknae sat on the sofa lifelessly, regretting that day. 'Why had I not come earlier? I could have prevented it...' He thought to himself.

-next morning-
Yoongi walked out of his room, grumpily plopping himself down on the dining chair, pouting. " Hyung, stop with the pouty face and start eating already. We're almost late." Yoongi pouted even more at the maknae and started eating. "Aigoo hyung, be more like this when you're fully sober please...you're too cute!" Jimin squealed. It was only in the mornings that Yoongi was so pouty and all cute like that. "Aish, keep it down would you? I have a splitting headache right now." Namjoon groaned, he shouldn't have stayed up all night writing songs. Jimin pouted and sat down, starting to eat his meal silently. The rest of the breakfast was silent,other than groans from the two elders.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for not updating in a long time. It's a very short update but I'll try to update when I'm free.

And guess what happened to yoongi?

And always, thank you to all subscribers and comments, i really appreciate it :))

I'm out! Bbyong!