Miss Right (Mister actually)

I keep looking (at you)

"Himchan ah~" a pair of muscular arms wrapped around the diva's waist, deep voice sending shivers down his body. "I heard that you've been flirting with our campus's new shooting guard eh? Naughty professor, flirting when I'm not there, what would you do if your students hear of this?" Yongguk chan, jealousy shown clearly on his face. "Oh come on gukkie, he reminds me of Youngjae, so cute and fluffy, I don't like him in that way dammit. Youngjae is fluffier and cuter with his cheeks though, my sassy dongsaeng is the best." Himchan praised. "Channie? Have you taken the wrong medicine? Did I just hear you praise Youngjae? Omg the world must be ending." Yongguk said sarcastically. Himchan slapped him lightly on the arm and turned around to peck his cheek. "What? Is it wrong to miss my poor dongsaeng that got abducted by some busan guy named Jung Daehyun?" "If people hear you they might think that Youngjae got kidnapped when he's just on a trip to Busan back to Daehyun's home." Yongguk said, deadpanned. "Oh come on," Himchan pouted, "Can't i be worried for my dongsaeng's poor ?"
"As a matter of fact Himchan, Youngjae isn't a anymore." Yongguk stated. "WHAT? THAT LITTLE BUSAN ! I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED HIM AISH. HE SAID HE WOULDN'T TOUCH MY FLUFFY CUTE DONGSAENG TILL THEY'RE MARRIED AND NOW WHAT." Himchan screeched. Yongguk winced at his husband/wife's high pitched screeched and tried to calm him down. "Channie, if you don't remember, we also had it before marriage." Yongguk pointed out. "B-BUT I'M NOT FLUFFY AND CUTE AND INNOCENT LIKE MY CUTIE YOUNGJAEEEE" Himchan whined. "Whoa, did a ghost possess you because you just insulted yourself. You're cute and pretty and y and all the best things in the world now shut up and let's go have lunch because I'm starving and we have to go fetch Junhong and Jongup from school. You insist on that despite the fact that they're high school students already. Man, they're not even our sons. Junhong is MY sibling but you seem to be more like his sibling instead gosh." Yongguk ranted. He must have been really hungry because Yongguk rarely ranted like that. Himchan let himself get pulled by Yongguk and got into the car, still pouting and angrily muttering about how a certain busan wonbin was going to die in his hands.
Hoseok witnessed all of this from the detention room and facepalmed. His teachers just had to show PDA in school gosh. 'What is this sorcery?' He thought. He paled visibly, praying desperately that Yoongi was not like Himchan or he would probably die. But nah, his angel won't do that to him. He's too cute and fluffy for that. (Hey! I'm MANLY! Shuddap yoongi, you're cute and manly okay? Now shhh. Good boy. *ruffles hair*)
Since Himchan left already, he can escape from this hellhole and finally eat. Gosh, he was starving. He couldn't eat both breakfast and lunch. Courtesy of his sister and a certain English teacher. He dragged his feet through the halls with his backpack slung onto a shoulder, putting on a snapback to hide his messy hair. Why messy you ask? Well, if only he stopped pulling his nicely styled hair everytime he got stuck at a math question, he might actually maintain his neatly styled hair till end of the day, but no, he can't.
He plopped down onto a random seat in the quiet library , burying his face in his arms, intending to sleep for a few minutes while waiting for a Kim Taehyung.
Yoongi walked around the library aimlessly, actually having nothing to do here but visited out of boredom. Well that is until he saw Hoseok. He saw the familiar black varsity jacket that the latter had been wearing earlier this morning. He silently sat next to Hoseok, leveling his face to the latter's and stared intently at him. He lightly trailed his finger on the black haired's face, admiring his sharp and defined features. Taehyung just had to walk in at that moment, immediately hiding behind one of the nearby shelves before taking out his phone to take a picture for blackmail of course. He giggled to himself and smiled at the cute scene. Yoongi suddenly removed his finger and smacked himself lightly. 'What am i doing? I shouldn't be doing this, gosh i look like a stalker.' He thought. The blonde's sudden movement awoke Hoseok. He wearily sat up, still not aware of Yoongi's presence until he heard Taehyung whisper-shout " Hoseok hyung! Yoongi hyung!" ''Yoongi hyung?" He looked beside him and fell off his chair. His angel was there, cheeks tinted with red. "H-hi, hoseok ah..." the blonde whispered shyly, still blushing. Taehyung had a wide grin on his face which made Hoseok feel uneasy. "What are you grinning at?" "Oh, nothing Hoseok hyung. You don't have to know~" the orange haired brunette sang cheekily. When Yoongi heard that, his cheeks turned even redder if that was possible. 'Did Taehyung see what i did? He couldn't have right? Oh my god i hope he doesn't tell...' the blonde furrowed his eyebrows at his thought.
Taehyung cooed at the oldest's adorable state and reached out to pinch the latter's cheeks but a large hand swatted his away. Well it was no other than Jung Hoseok who did that. Who can blame him for wanting to protect his angel from that pinching monster he calls his friend. Taehyung pouted when he wasn't allowed to pinch the blonde's cheeks but smiled again when he realised that Yoongi had cupped his own face, trying to hide his obvious blush because Hoseok had kind of protected him.
"Hyungs! Come on! Let's go eat now!" The alien chirped and dragged his hyungs out of the library and to the normal restaurant that he, Hoseok and Jin frequented. "B-but, i'm going too?" Yoongi asked with wide eyes. "Of course hyung! You're my future sister in law!" Taehyung winked. Both Yoongi and Hoseok blushed, understanding what the alien was implying at. "I-i'm not a g-girl, h-how can i be your sister in law?" The blonde cursed himself for stuttering so much. "Of course you can hyung! You're prettier than any girl I've seen on campus!" Taehyung exclaimed happily, noticing Hoseok's face turning darker as he continued to praise Yoongi. Yoongi swore that his cheeks were gonna explode from all this blushing in one day. Hoseok interrupted Taehyung's praising spree, " Yah, stop it already. Look at hyung's cheeks. It's gonna explode or something." He tried to mask his jealousy but Taehyung could see through it all and continued praising Yoongi about how pretty and cute he was. Well, let's just say that a certain alien got smacked on his back by a certain jealous freak and a heavy bill to pay after their dinner. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DOUBLE UPDATEEEEE YAYYY HAHAHA SORRY I'M JUST VERY INTO THE MOOD OF WRITING TODAY AND IT'S 1AM HERE WOW. HOPE YOU LIKED THISSSS 

AS ALWAYS SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMEEEEEE

BBYONG!