Fronting

I keep looking (at you)

Hoseok saw his angel, Yoongi sitting there with his headphones on, nodding his head to the music. "Wait wait wait, my yoongi, as in min yoongi, takes rap class?" Hoseok asked himself or so he thought. 

"Your Yoongi? You're dating Yoongi or something? But I've never seen you before." A silver haired guy walked beside him and overheard hoseok talking to himself.
"EH? NO NO NO I'M NOT. DID I SAY MY? OMG THAT SLIPPED OUT OF ME SO NATURALLY. " Hoseok ranted.
"Oh, I knew it. Yoongi hyung is like a guy magnet or something. Guys have been confessing to him and what sorts since middle school. I don't even know why." The silver haired answered.
"Oh? You know Yoongi in middle school?" Hoseok asked.
"Yeah, been his childhood friend since forever. The name's Namjoon by the way. Or you can call me Rap Monster. " the silver haired stuck out his hand for a handshake.
"Oh...ahhhh you're that guy...the one that always gets highest grades in University and get almost perfect scores for rap class? Wah daebak. My name's Hoseok, Jung Hoseok." Hoseok finally recognised the silver haired.
Namjoon shyly rubbed his nape and just flashed his gummy smile before taking a seat next to Hoseok. "I can sit here right? I can't sit next to Yoongi hyung. Guys will flock over him soon."
"Sure." Hoseok seemed unaffected but was actually burning in jealousy right there. He was thinking of all sorts of ways to kill Yoongi's fanboys.
"Okay class. Today we have a new student with us, I'll let him introduce himself and rap a little." A deep cave voice sounded. It was their rap teacher, Bang Yongguk. Yes, they did not call him Mr Bang because he believes that in rap, there's no such thing as superiority of such and it is purely based on skills, which is why he's one of Hoseok's favourite teachers. Yoongi stood up and walked to the front of the class. "My name's Min Yoongi and I just transferred here about 3 days ago. Uhm now i'll rap a little. I wanna big house, big cars & big rings But actually, I don’t have any big dreams Haha, I live quite comfortably Even if I don’t dream, no one says anything Everyone is thinking the same way as me I completely forgot about my childhood when I had a lot of dreams Don’t worry about college, I’ll at least go to a school that’s far away." Yoongi's shy self had totally disappeared and was replaced with a bold and impactful one. His rapping had made Hoseok's jaw drop. It was so swag and full of meaning. The whole class was in shock at the rap that the angel looking boy gave. Well, except for Namjoon of course. He was smiling like a proud dad in his seat. "Yah, Hoseok. Close your mouth before a fly gets in. " Namjoon laughed while pushing Hoseok's jaw up. "Suga hyung is just that swag and plus, he also composes songs." He continued.
"Suga? As in Yoongi? Why name him Suga? Cause he's as sweet as sugar or something?" Hoseok asked curiously. "PUHAHAHAHHAHAH I TOLD HIM TO CHANGE HIS STAGE NAME. NOW EVERYONE WHO FINDS OUT ABOUT IT SAYS THAT HAHAHAHAH. Actually, it's a acronym for shooting guard. When you pronounce shooting, it sounds like shu so take it from there and when you pronounce guard, it sounds like gad so take the ga and you get shuga but since it looked too weird we removed the 'h' " Namjoon explained while trying to hold in his laughter.
"Ohhh. Wow that's really misleading." Hoseok continued staring at Yoongi.
Yoongi felt a burning gaze at the back of his neck and turned around, only to see his close friend, Namjoon and a black haired beside him. "What you staring at Namjoon? " he asked, weirded out by his dorky friend.
"Me? What did I do? " the silver haired asked, feeling wronged (okay maybe not really wronged but whatever).
"Why you starin' at me?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow. Namjoon laughed "It's not me, hyung, it's Hoseok."
"Hoseok? Who's Hoseok?" Yoongi asked. Namjoon just pointed to the black haired beside him. Yoongi shifted his eyes to Hoseok and a hint of pink painted his pale cheeks. He took in the sharp jaw and chiseled look of the black haired and blushed even harder. It was pretty obvious because of his snow white skin.
Hoseok was elbowing Namjoon so hard for telling on him. "What? I helped kay! He notices you now." Najoon exclaimed while rubbing the sore spot. Hoseok looked at Yoongi and realised that he was staring at him. He gave his usual gummy smile while keeping eye contact with Yoongi. Yoongi flushed even deeper and turned back to the front, trying to hide his red face. Hoseok thought it was cute how Yoongi blushed so easily and was also trying to calm down his rapidly beating heart. "Oh my hearteu is... oh my god" Hoseok held his chest. Namjoon burst out laughing and shoved Hoseok playfully.
"Okay class. I'm sure you guys have heard about the project that needs a group of 7 members from all 3 different departments right? If your group is formed already please come up to me and tell me." Yongguk caught the class's attention and the class started becoming noisier.
"Yah, Hoseok ah, you have a group already?" Namjoon asked. "Nah, but Jin hyung said he was friends with this composer guy that needs three more members so me, hyung and Taehyung are gonna join." Hoseok shrugged.
"Wait, Jin? As in Kim Seokjin?" Namjoon asked again. "Yeah, why? OH MY GOD DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE THE GUY JIN HYUNG'S TALKING ABOUT." Hoseok screeched. "Sorry to break your dreams but yes, I'm that guy. So, you joining or nah?" Namjoon questioned. "Sure I'll join. But who's in the team?" "Uhhh, me, Jungkookie, Jimin, Yoongi hyung, Jin hyung, you and the Taehyung guy you're talking about." Rap Monster replied. "Oh...Taehyung's gonna freak when he hears this. OH WAIT WHAT? YOONGI'S IN THE TEAM? WELL , get ready to see awkward Hoseok bro." Hoseok cursed.
~skip to lunch cuz author is lazyyyy~
Hoseok walked towards his usual table in the cafeteria with his earphones plugged in and sat down. He was tapping his feet to the music until a toof of orange hair appeared in front of him. "Hobi hyung! Buy me fooddddd jusaeyooooo~" Taehyung aegyo-ed. "Aish you little, knowing my soft spot. Here, $25 dollars, go buy your food." Hoseok reluctantly handed the money over. "KAMSAAAAA HYUNGGG." Taehyung shouted while running to buy his food. And of course, their table was the center of attention because of that alien. Hoseok spotted Jin and was about to call out to him until he saw Namjoon and his gang beside him. The alien was back as fast as he was gone with a tray piled with food. Jin walked towards them and Taehyung finlly spotted Jungkook among the 5 and was about to freak until Hoseok pinched his arm and he kept quiet, rubbing the now sore area. "Kids, these are the guys I was talking about. Namjoon is the composer, Jungkookie the maknae is a dancer, vocalist and rapper, and obviously the basketball captain but yeah....Jimin the vocalist and dancer, and lastly Yoongi the rapper and shooting guard of the basketball team." Jin introduced while pointing at the one he was introducing . "Guys, this is Hoseok, he's a rapper and dancer and this is Taehyung a vocalist." He continued. "Hyung why bother introducing when Taehyung already knows all of them and I know because he keeps talking, and I already know Namjoon and Yoongi from Rap class, Jungkook and Jimin from dance class." Hoseok stated bluntly, making Taehyung jab him hard in his rib. The other five took a seat and immediately, the once empty table is now filled. Yoongi blushed when he saw Hoseok sitting in front of him, Namjoon had forced him to sit there, by brute force. to be the smallest in size in the whole group. Taehyung just continued eating nonchalantly although what he was feeling inside was totally the opposite. Who in the world wouldn't be nervous if their crush is sitting in front of them? Jungkook just watched Taehyung eat with a small smile on his face, looking at the way the latter ate messily. "Here, your mouth is dirty." Jungkook took a napkin and handes it to Taehyung. Taehyung took it and thanked him quietly ,blushing as his hand brushed the other's hand when he was taking it. He was totally not gonna wash his hand ever again. Gotta keep the Jungkook scent there. On the other hand, Jin and Namjoon were conversing so comfortably like a couple, Jimin just watched all these interactions with an amused face while thinking of ways to get Taehyung jealous. The rest of the lunch break went like this, the awkwardness between Yoonseok and Taekook and the couple like conversations of Namjin and Jimin the evil planning out what he was gonna do to make the Taekook and Yoonseok couples confess to each other quicker. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for super late update :') hope you enjoyed it. :))

Comments and upvotes are always welcome and thank you to all my subscribers so far i didn't think i would even get any :')

Sorry just realised that there was repeated parts 

I edited it again and sorry for that mistake heh