Beautiful

I keep looking (at you)

"Yah PARK JIMIN! LET GO OF ME! " Jungkook shrugged off Jimin's body off his back. His hyung has been clinging onto him since morning. He was clingy, but never this clingy. He was wrapping his legs around Jungkook's waist and wrapped his arms round his neck, forcing the poor maknae to carry him. "No, and it's "hyung" to you by the way." He had spotted Taehyung a distance away, staring at them with a sharp glare. If looks could kill, Jimin would have died a gazillion times already.
"Yah Jimin ah, let go of the poor maknae already, he's probably dying from carrying a lump of muscles on his back since morning." Namjoon said, annoyed by the commotion caused by the two youngest early in the morning. He was never a morning person, like never. It takes 30 mins or even longer sometimes to wake him up. Yoongi was just standing there, leaning against the wall, dazing off into a world of chiseled faces and gummy smiles. Actually it was just a chiseled face but Yoongi refuses to admit that. 'No! I don't like him. I don't like him....' Yoongi said under his breath like a mantra. "Yoongi hyung? Yoongi hyung? YAH MIN YOONGI!"
"Huh? What?" Yoongi snapped out of his very obvious daydream, not even realising that the maknae had called him without honorifics. "The bell's gonna ring, let's go hyung."
Yoongi slung his bag on his shoulder and walked away slowly, slipping back into his daze.
"3-1.....3-1....3-1...." he muttered under his breath while he tried to look for his classroom. Although he has been here for three days already, he's still rahther new to the school, despite that his name is literally known to the whole campus. 'Ahah! It's this class....i can't believe i'm actually attending English class gosh...what has happened to me...." The blonde haired reluctantly stepped into the classroom and looked around for an empty seat. Noticing Jin, he walked towards the pretty male and sat next to him. "Oh Yoongi ah, seems like we're in the same English class." The older said, surprised. He just nodded and let the pretty male chatter while he just nodded to his random chatter. The class turned silent as the teacher walked in. "I'm Kim Himchan but you can call me Mr Kim, or Himchan up to you guys. I know all of you know me already for my good looks and since I've been teaching you guys but this introduction is for the blonde cutie at the back." Yoongi snorted and muttered softly "Conceited much..."
"Cutie can you please stand and introduce yourself please? In English. " Himchan used his sweetly kind voice, looking at his cute student that happened to remind him of his dongsaeng, but that's another story.
Everyone turned to look at Yoongi as he stood up shyly, clearing his throat, preparing to introduce himself although he knew that this would end up as a disaster. Suddenly a black mop of hair rushed into the class shouting a "Sorry!" to Mr Kim, he mentally thanked whoever that is, since he couldn't see the face clearly. "Late again eh, Mr Jung?" Himchan said, amused and slightly irritated by the black haired. Hoseok just flashed his gummy smile, in hopes of not receiving detention.
'Wait....gummy smile, sharp jaw....chiseled face....oh my god don't tell me Hoseok is in my English class....' Yoongi silently begged, just to have his hopes crushed when Mr Kim spoke. "Oh don't you gummy smile me, Hoseok. Detention after school for 1 hour. And don't even dare to complain, I already cut you some slack." Himchan sassed. "Yes Himchan." Hoseok sighed. It wasn't his fault that he was late! He just....had to deal with his goddamn diva-ish older sister. He was dragged into her closet, forced to answer if the clothes were nice or not.
Hoseok looked at his usual seat beside Jin that was occupied by a slightly blushing blonde cutie. He quickly took a seat that was empty behind his pretty hyung and settled down.
"Sorry for the interruption cutie," the diva glared at a certain dark haired sitting behind the pretty male, " you can start your introduction now. Can you come up to the front please." Yoongi cursed in his mind, muttering a low "I'm not a cutie." while walking towards where Mr Kim was standing.
"M-my naem ijeu Min Yoongi. Ai lecently tlanspelled here. Pleajeu takeu careu ofeu me."(a/n: if you did not understand, he said my name is min yoongi. I recently transferred here. Please take care of me.)
Hoseok cooed at his angel's cute lisp, which also basically caused the whole class to coo as well. Himchan was also smitten at the blonde's cuteness but immediately snapped out and said "We will have to work on your pronunciation Yoongi ah, but well done anyway, you can go back to your seat." Yoongi walked back with his eyes to the floor, too embarrassed to look at anyone in the eye.
"You're so cute Yoongi ah." Jin whispered excitedly when the blonde sat down. "I'm not cute hyung, I'm manly..." Yoongi said, his cheeks tinted with red. Jin was close to smothering the other at his cuteness but got a glare from the diva in front of the class so he just pouted and looked in front. Hoseok couldn't concentrate during the whole lesson, still thinking about Yoongims cute lisp and red fluffy fluffy cheeks. Let's just say that he got a smack on the head by a certain diva and got an extra hour of detention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A pretty short update i'm so sorry for late update i was overseas yeah. I decided to post this since bts got their first win yay! Please do comment and subscribe! Hope you liked this chapter. Is Yoongi too cute in here or nah? And yes i had to put in the B.A.P members as a cameo for now but they'll have bigger roles in future ;) word count : 929 thank you to all my subscribers and silent readers :)) and of course thank you guys for the comments. Do give me feedback for my writing and all :)) so that i can improve. Heh byeeeee yeommmmm~