1004

I keep looking (at you)

The first time Hoseok saw Yoongi, he thought he saw an angel. The latter was clad in a white oversized sweater, black ripped jeans and white Vans. His blond hair seemingly created an illusion of a halo, which made him look even more pure than he already did. Maybe it was the way the latter carried himself out that attracted Hoseok. He walked with very confident strides yet looked very fragile and vulnerable which made Hoseok want to protect him. Hoseok watched Yoongi's thin frame shaking in laughter at the red head's animated actions, whom he guessed was probably the blond's close friend. He wanted to wrap his arms around the blond in fear of him snapping into half.
"Yah Jung Hoseok! Are you even listening to me?" The brunette beside him screeched in exasperation, seeing Hoseok spacing off when he was talking about his crush again.
"What are you staring so intensely at?" Taehyung asked, annoyed.
Taehyung looked at the direction Hoseok was looking at and widened his eyes in shock. "YAH JUNG HOSEOK! DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON JEON JUNGKOOK? JEON JUNGKOOK IS MINE! GO AWAY!"
Yes, Taehyung's crush is indeed Jeon Jungkook, the campus's basketball team captain. Hoseok snapped out of his daze at Taehyung's words. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING OF COURSE I DON'T LIKE JEON JUNGKOOK! I'm staring at the guy beside him." The brunette sighed in relief.
"His name is Yoongi. Min Yoongi. He's the basketball team's shooting guard. He just transferred here 2 days ago. Did you not know?" Taehyung said.
"Duh I didn't know. There's more than 1000 students in this university Taehyung, and i'm not stalkerish like you." Hoseok sassed.
Taehyung glared at Hoseok, " Be thankful for having me here kay, if not for me you wouldn't even know yoongi's name hmph."
"Wa-wai-WAIT. DID YOU JUST SAY THAT MIN YOONGI IS THE SHOOTING GUARD OF THE BASKETBALL TEAM? HIM? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Hoseok finally registered Taehyung's words.
Hoseok couldn't believe that the thin blond was the shooting guard in the basketball team.
"Why would i lie to you? I got no gwanshim in da bag." Taehyung was judging Hoseok so badly.
"Oh my god please don't try to be swag, you look retarded as hell." Hoseok covered his eyes in embarrassment for his friend. Sometimes he wonders why he's still friends with this alien.
"Shhhh, don't be me-"taehyung stopped when he saw Jin sitting down. They planned to meet at the cafe to have breakfast more like just wanting to make Hoseok bankrupt for having to pay for the two big eaters ," oh Jin hyung! Where have you been all these while? Hobi has been bullying me eomma!" Taehyung started whining.
Jin hugged the brunette in a motherly way and asked "Hobi, what have you done again?"
Hoseok just sighed in exasperation. Trust that alien to put all blame on him when that alien actually started it first.
"I didn't do anything Jin hyung. That drama queen is just over reacting as usual." Hoseok replied. Jin looked down onto the sprawling whiny mess on his lap and just patted the self proclaimed alien.
"So what is this that i hear? About Hoseok liking the new transfer student?" Jin asked curiously.
Taehyung immediately fills Jin in about what they talked about. "Ohhh someone has a crush eh?" Jin teased Hoseok.
"Eyyy, hyung! Don't start teasing me. I just want to get to know him." Hoseok denied.
"Get to know him my foot." Taehyung jeered at Hoseok.
"Yah yah, Kim Taehyung, if you continue this I won't pay for your food and let you suffer with the expensive bill you make me pay everytime." Hoseok threatened. Taehyung pouted and kept silent.
"Oh yeah, Hoseok ah, don't the dance majors, vocal majors and rap majors have to collaborate for the new project? With 7 people in one group right?" Jin quickly changed the topic.
"Ugh hyung, don't even remind me of that. How the hell are we supposed to produce a song and choreograph a dance to it? It doesn't even make sense. None of us here can even compose." Hoseok complained. Taehyung nodded in agreement.
"Well, i do have a friend who can compose. He raps. Uh his group already has four members, he's lacking three and he asked me to join. I can help you guys ask him to get in the group." Jin said, unsure.
"Hyunggggg. Please help us ask. Pleaseeeeee." Taehyung begged with aegyo.
"Aish your aegyo is irresistible really. Of course i'll help you ask." Jin smiled.
"THANK YOU HYUNG YOU'RE THE BEST I LOVE YOU!" Taehyung shouted while standing up to hug Jin which caused the people in the cafe to stare at them. Hoseok, embarrassed, quickly pulled Taehyung to sit again and facepalmed at his friend's action.
"Kids, we're almost late for class. Let's go." Jin hurriedly said.
Hoseok checked his watch and jumped out of his seat. He had 5 minutes to reach his classroom on the 4th floor. "BYE GUYS SEE YOU AT LUNCH. I'M SCREWED NOW BYE." Hoseok said while running off.
He reached his classroom before the teacher thankfully. He entered the classroom, and saw someone he was totally not expecting to see in his first period of the day, which was rap.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wow, i wrote more than i expected. I left you guys with a cliffhanger but you all should know who it is. :)) Thank you to all my subscribers :)) i was totally not expecting people to subscribe to my story at all . I hope you guys liked the chapter i'll try to update as regularly as possible.  :))