*SPOILER CHP 11*

Falling In Love With The Tutor

Vernon still in shock. He couldn’t digest everything that he just received. He woke up with his mother and father together with his aunt crowding his bed. He couldn’t remember much on what had happened last night. He just woke up with some hurts on his face, arm and-oh well let’s just said his whole body was in hurt at the moment. His mother asked his aunt to leave them alone for awhile. The words that keep spilling from his parents mouth were still fresh in his mind. 

He now acknowledge that he and Yifan is engaged. He is his FIANCE. All of these things are complicated than his exam and he told his parents to stop because he still need times to digest everything in. WHAT AN ACTUAL BANANA THAT JUST HAPPENED. How come he just know all of these things now? 

“You see, honey, me and your father didn’t lie about the job. Yes, your father got the job but it was due to next week. We are going early because we want to give you and Yifan some times to adjust yourselves together. I know this was hard to explain but we thought that this is going to work. We all believe in you. Me, Us, Yifan and both of the families.”

“But then, after all of these things that happened, we couldn’t decide anymore regarding these matters. Yifan has already told us everything. He is outside, he want to talk something to you.”

After listening to what his parents told, he just look at them walking outside and after a few seconds, Yifan enter the room and lock the door behind him.

Vernon look at him. But he could tell that Yifan that he is looking in front of him was another Yifan. He is not looking at Vernon. He just standing over there in front of the bed. He didn’t dare to come any closer. The smile that Vernon is missing a lot now no longer plastered to the man face. Yifan clenched his fist with his eyes looking somewhere else.

“I am sorry. For everything. For keeping this secret from you. I have made a promise with your parents and please don’t be mad at them.” Yifan stuttered sometimes. His tone is full of seriousness. Vernon didn’t like this. Yes, he is mad about all of this arranged marriage things, but still-he couldn’t be mad at Yifan. He want him to look at him in the eyes like the way he did before. He was the one at fault.

“I have told your parents everything. Nothing good came out from this one month. I told your parents that you are still young to decide all of these things and maybe I am not a suitable candidate for them after all.”

“I will tell your parent to cancel this marriage and they don’t have to worry about my family either. I will explain to them everything. We shouldn't have put all of these things on the first place.”

Vernon felt like a sharp knife was stabbed deeply onto his heart. He could felt the sadness and the regret in Yifan’s words. He want to jump from the bed and hug Yifan and told him that it was ok, he was at fault since the beginning. But he couldn’t . He just felt too guilty and Yifan’s words just make him more guilty than he ever did.

Yifan then tilt his head up and look at Vernon for the first time during that moment. Both of them was looking at each other.

“The moment your parent asked me to be your fiance, I was suprised as you are. I mean, how can I be someone fiance and a high school student of all that. Your mother told me what kind of person you are and not to mention how rebellious person you are. They choose me because they know they could trust me on this. At first I was just asked to be your private tutor and at the same time getting to know who you really was”

“Looking at what kind of person you are, I wonder, how come this bad student could be my fiance? You wouldn’t listen to me. I almost gave up at first until your mother asked me to keep you accompany for a month. Spending my times with you has changed me. You have changed me. Little by little I started to fallen in love with you. I tried my best to keep on holding by this one side love and hoping that maybe you will change.”

Vernon could see that Yifan’s eyes started to turn glossy and he sometimes stuttered as he was holding his tears.

“Well, I was wrong. You told me I am not important. So that’s it. I gave up and here we are.”

Vernon want to talk but he couldn’t. He then realise how a big loser he is. This guy In front of him, has tried his best to hold on into this arrangement. He then realise how bad he is that he made Yifan already gave up into this.

“I will be going back to China after this. Thank you for everything.”

All of sudden Vernon felt like his body turn cold. Does that mean he will no longer could see Yifan? 


Thank you so much for your comments, I love you guys and here some spoilers haha :D *hugs