Six

Love Tomorrow

Side story for the ugliest person I know. ily, hoe <3


 

      “Baekhyun, stop,” Nicole said as she tried to push her boyfriend away from her neck. They were on her couch on a Friday night. Her parents weren’t home so she decided to invite Baekhyun over.  They were just watching a movie. She had no idea how it led up to this.

            Baekhyun sneaked his hands under Nicole shirt and caressed her waist. His nose skidded across Nicole’s cheek as his lips made his way to her ear. “Babe,” he groaned into her ear. Nicole felt a shiver up her spine. He bit and tugged on her earlobe and Nicole gave a little whimper turning Baekhyun on.

            He pushed her onto her back and straddled her waist. He kissed her forcefully. He wanted this so bad. He waited for her for almost a year. For her to like him back. He still wasn’t sure if she completely liked him, or if she still had feelings for Sehun. This angered Baekhyun and he took it out on Nicole grabbed her s. Nicole let out a squeal and that made something of Baekhyun’s…twitch.

            Baekhyun pulled away from his kiss with Nicole and lifted up his shirt, revealing a nice set of abs. “Baekhyun,” Nicole breathed. A rush of heat started in her chest and slowly spread throughout her body, reaching every last limb. His eyes watched her every move, from the way her chest rose when she breathed, to the way she touched his body. Her hands ghosted his hips, his strong arms, his chest. Her hands glided up until they could no longer. She slumped onto her back once again. She wanted to touch Baekhyun’s soft face, to hold his plump cheeks in her hands, to slide her fingers across his jaw. But he was holding her prisoner in his straddle. Baekhyun smirked down at her.

            He placed his hands on both sides of Nicole’s head. He leaned down, slowly, and his hand brushed the hair out of her face. Nicole closed her eyes as Baekhyun kissed her neck. He brought his lips back to Nicole’s. He hovered over them and in an instant his lips were on hers. They were rough and he moved them in such a way that Nicole’s heart swelled.

The kiss felt angry. Maybe it was because of Baekhyun’s thoughts of Nicole’s lingering feelings for Sehun. It couldn’t be. Baekhyun had to be better. He deepened the kiss even more, he wanted Nicole to want him. Only him. He kissed Nicole in a way that she didn’t even think was possible.

Baekhyun pulled himself away from Nicole and he sat upon her once more. Nicole took Baekhyun in all his glory. Sweat had formed on his chest and he was breathing heavily. He was starting to pull up the hem of Nicole’s shirt when she decided to say it.

“I love you.”

Those words had stunted Baekhyun in his tracks. She… loved him? But didn’t she still have feelings for Sehun? It had only been a month since they had started dating.

Nicole looked into Baekhyun’s eyes for an answer. Was there nothing? Nicole started to feel uneasy about herself. Had she said those words too early?

“I love you, too.”

Baekhyun went in to kiss Nicole again yet this time there was another feel to it. This time their kiss was more sensual and had more love put into.  The sound from the television slowly faded and it was just the sound of their panting left.

Nicole’s phone went off. She stretched her arm to the coffee table trying to grab her phone but Baekhyun was a little quicker.

“’We’re coming in five minutes for movie night. Get your ready,’” Baekhyun read aloud. “So I guess that’s my cue.” Baekhyun grabbed his shirt of the ground and slid it back on himself. He gave Nicole a peck on the lips. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.”


 

(A/N) YOU'RE UGLY NICOLE. I KNOW YOURE READING IT