One

Love Tomorrow

            “So, what should we do now?” asked Sehun. He and Gabby had just finished watching a movie.  It was two in the afternoon and Sehun had the whole day to waste at Gabby’s house. After all, it was the last day of summer vacation.

            “Um,” Gabby started, “We could watch another movie?” Sehun shook his head. He didn’t want to spend the last day of freedom watching movies in silence. He was with his best friend.  “Oh!” exclaimed Gabby, “I just got this book a few days ago. I wanna show you It’s upstairs, in my room.”

            “What are we gonna do? Read? If we’re reading I’m leaving immediately.” Sehun stood up almost instantaneously. “Say hello to your folks for me when they get back. Bye.”

            “Sehun,” Gabby laughed as she grabbed his wrists, “I’m not going to make you read anything. Come up to my room with me.” Sehun sighed.

            “Fine, whatever. But if you make me read something I’m leaving,” Sehun joked. He bolted up the stairs in a matter of seconds. Curse his long legs Gabby thought. “Come on, slowpoke,” Sehun teased as he watched Gabby slowly make her way up the stairs.

            “How the hell do you have so much energy?” Gabby breathed as she climbed the last step. Sehun shrugged and pushed the Gabby’s bedroom door open.

            “Where’s the book?” questioned Sehun.

            “I’ll find it. You sit down,” Gabby said as she patted her bed. Sehun laid on it and stretched. He stared at Gabby as she looked through her pink-colored bookcase. He admired her hair, her figure, her as—

          “Here, I found it,” she threw the book at Sehun, hoping he would catch it. Unfortunately, it landed on his face. “Oops.”

             “Ugh, you know I can’t catch things,” Sehun groaned, with the book still covering his face.

             “I forgot,” responded Gabby with a smirk. Sehun took the book off his face and sat up.

            “How to read people’s minds?” Sehun read. He gave Gabby a look. “Are you ing serious?” 

            “Yeah, I am,” Gabby retorted, “ and you’re my first victim.” Gabby opened to the first page and read a little. “Okay, so we both have to cross our legs.”

            “This seems stupid. Do I really have to do this,” Sehun whined. He pouted his lips hoping for some reaction from Gabby.

            “Yeah, you do. So cross your legs,” said Gabby. Sehun obeyed her command. Gabby looked back at her book and read some more. “You’re supposed to put your left hand on my right shoulder.”

             “This seems so dumb,” Sehun mumbled.

            “What was that?” asked Gabby.  Sehun didn’t respond and he followed Gabby’s instructions. Gabby read for what seemed hours to Sehun when all of a sudden she cupped her hand around his face. He froze.

           His face was getting warmer.

             “Um—“

         “The book said to do that.  And your face is really hot,” said Gabby.

           “N-No, it’s not,” said Sehun averting his eyes, “It’s hot in here. It’s summer remember?”

            “Want me to get up and turn on the AC?” asked Gabby.

            “No,” responded Sehun, “ L-Let’s just stay here like this, okay?”

            “Okay... So back to this,” Gabby pointed at the book, “You’re supposed to do the same thing to me.” Sehun brought up his hand and brushed it against Gabby skin. Then he laid it against her cheek.  Gabby’s cheek reddened as well.

            Gabby went back to reading. “I-I’m supposed to say this thing,” she looked up at Sehun and he flicked his eyes away, “then the mind reading thing is supposed to happened.”

            “Oh, okay.” Sehun answered.

            “Walla walla eh mei jib jib,” Gabby recited. “Now think of something.”

            I love you.

           “I love you?” Gabby asked. Sehun pulled his hands back immediately.

            “T-This doesn’t work,” said Sehun as he pointed to the book in Gabby’s hand. “I was thinking about chicken.”

            “Ugh,” Gabby looks at the book in her hand, “I spent fifteen dollars for nothing.” She got up and threw the book into the garbage bin beside her bed. “I’m gonna get some water. Want anything?”

            Sehun shakes his head. “No, I’m fine.” Gabby walked out of the room and Sehun laid on her bed once more. This time his upper body was hanging off the bed. He stared at the book in the trashcan. And hoped it would stay there.


 (A/N) I wrote a bunch of these for my friends and I've decided to publish them on here. I hope you enjoyed it :)