Prologue

STARTING OVER AGAIN
Infinite was currently at the dressing room preparing for their Infinite Effect Concert. The area was filled with sounds coming from the hair dryers , distinct music being played and chatter. Sunggyu's with some coordi noonas who were fixing his outfit while he practices his vocals. Woohyun on the other hand, tries to disturb him. Sungyeol was also laughing and fooling around with Dongwoo who was seated down for his hair and makeup. And then there's Hoya, swaying his arms and moving his hips, dancing to the random steps for their proceeding performances for tonight.
 
Sungjong was abit zoning out, biting his lips. He’s on the soft leather couch by the far corner end of the room when he felt someone sat beside him. He had no intention to rather talk or give some attention but he softly heard the guy humming to a song. He turned his head and saw Myungsoo fiddling his phone with earphones stucked on his ears. Sungjong knew the tune was ‘Love Letter’ – one of the songs from their latest album.
 
He remembers the love letters he used to receive. These days, writing a love letter would be considered old-fashioned. But for him, though a bit cliché, he still finds it classically romantic. Being in love with someone needs not you to be always there for each other physically. There is a point wherein you just have to communicate with each other. And communication can be expressed in so many ways.
 
He heard Myungsoo happily hums the interlude and then began singing his part,
 
“ soljiki neon neomuna neuni busyeo , dalkom han noraero pyohyeon halsu eobseo ”
( Honestly, you’re so dazzling , Not even a sweet song can express you )
 
Sungjong felt absurd hearing the lyrics. Although he know he shouldn’t be affected, but still he thought it was all lies. And then Sungjong absentmindedly sang the next line “ You don’t understand , you don’t love me ”. He was staring at Myungsoo and he failed to notice that Myungsoo was now looking at him. Sungjong didn’t notice as well that Myungsoo stopped singing the moment he heard Sungjong sang along.
 
Myungsoo unlock his screen and pause the song. He took his earphones off and went back looking at Sungjong. “ Is there something wrong Sungjong? ”
 
“ It can’t be. But it’s everything. ” Sungjong said, still gazing at Myungsoo.
 
“ I . . I don’t understand what you’re saying. Would you – ” Myungsoo was cut off when one of the stylists called in for Sungjong.
 
The younger one finally stood up and with his back facing Myungsoo, he spoke. “ Like I told – like how’s the lyrics. ‘You don’t understand’. You won’t be able to understand it. ” and with that, he made his way to the stylists.
 
Myungsoo rested his back against the couch , ‘You’re the one who doesn’t understand Jongie. I did love you.While you didn’t.’